Express Scripts

Express Scripts Reviews in Saint Marys, GA

Updated Jul 25, 2014

Express Scripts Chairman & Chief Executive Officer George Paz

George Paz

Pros
  • Benefits are good and depending on your position you can work from home (in 43 reviews)

• Good benefits, instant vesting of company share of 401k match (in 35 reviews)

Cons
  • This place has no concern for work/life balance although that's what they preach (in 76 reviews)

• There is absolutely no work/life balance because they think that your job should be your (in 25 reviews)

More Highlights
14 Employee Reviews Back to all reviews

Decent Entry level job

Pca (Former Employee) Saint Marys, GA

ProsCompetitive pay in the area. Good benefits.

ConsEmployees are treated more as assets than people.

Advice to Senior ManagementRealize that everything about an employee can not be learned from a spreadsheet.

Great patients, bad co-workers.

Patient Care Advocate (Former Employee) Saint Marys, GA

ProsSteady hours, pay for performance, good wages, clean environment, and I liked helping patients understand their benefits and assist them with their pharmaceutical needs. The computer system was well laid out.

ConsNot allowed to read during extreme down time, even during holidays when you get maybe 8 calls, the coworkers are very touchy, but feel the need to discuss personal issues during breaks and be treated with sugar coated sympathy when asking an opinion. They do overall changes of hours that is based on time there not performance.

Advice to Senior ManagementTeam leads are well informed and active with their PCAs, and QA is almost there, but upper management is completely disconnected from the PCAs, and that needs to change.

If you're looking for a career, this is the place for you!!!!

Team Lead (Current Employee) Saint Marys, GA

ProsI had never worked in a call center environment before stepping through the doors of this company, there I was...barely 21 years old, I've onyl had 6 months of experience on the phone and decided that i was going to apply for the TL position that just became available. There were several big time candidates for the position that had gone through their emerging leader role so I was fairly confident that I was not going to get the position, a week goes by and the managers call me into the site one morning to let me know that I got the position as TL!!! This company knows what potential looks like and is willing to give everyone an opportunity to advance as long as your willing to step into the manager's office and get to know them on a day to day basis, I'm not a shy guy..I like to converse with my manager sand I told them everyday what i was goign to do with this company, with no college education...I was given a position to lead other advocates and use my experience to motivate these employees....I've never even kept a job for more than 6 months...Express Scripts is a blessing..not only have I become a team lead, I am now pushing my new advocates who have just hit the floor 2 weeks ago to become emerging leaders and get them opportunites as POC and helping in the new hire class. I went from an advocate barely making my P4P to a salary position almost overnight!!!!This really is a great career!!!!

ConsNone, like I said..as long as you're willing to put the hard work in..you can find opportunites quick and you don't even need previous experience or even knowledge of the job, they will help you succeed by giving you training.....it's a great place to work..believe me!!!!

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the great work and find more team leads out of your new hire class, they're fresh with ideas and have a more creative point of view being new to the company....

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Better Compensation Needed

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Saint Marys, GA

ProsStrong sence of team
    Good partnership with other sites across the country
    Work / life balance for salaried employees
    Promotions from within

ConsDealing with the frontline employee turn over
    Being held accountable for high turn over when employees were leaving for reasons beyond your control

Advice to Senior ManagementFor the job that the front line employees have to perform, consider better pay on the job and not JUST the location of the contact center being in a small town.

Worked for Express Scripts? Contribute to the Community!