Extra Help

Be The First To
Add Photos

Teresa Katubig

Life changing opportunity.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Extra Help full-time

ProsCaring work atmosphere. Opportunity for growth within the company.

ConsTime flexibility. Direction and training.

Something different and hard to deal with.

Assembler (Current Employee)
Edwardsville, IL

I have been working at Extra Help part-time for less than a year

Prosyou have somewhere to go.

ConsNot going to the job and knowing what you will do.

Advice to Senior ManagementMake the job interesting and fun so that employees will want to work.

It has been fast paced, exciting, and time well spent.

Business Development (Payroll Sales) (Current Employee)

I have been working at Extra Help

ProsWe're the perfect size company. We have the capabilities to do everything that our national competitors do (Processing, State/Fed Tax Filing, Timekeeping, Job Costing, etc. etc.) only BETTER. Reason being... we're not so large that we require a 1-800 # with an automated system. Each of our clients have a dedicated processor who they can contact directly with any questions or needs. The PERSONAL touch and customer service that we're able to provide our clients make selling our services easy. There's a great company culture, an awesome group of hard working people who work hard. The owner/management are great leaders who have expectations of their team, lead by example, and both recognize and reward hard work and dedication.

ConsI wouldn't consider it a con, however, it is something that some ma see as a draw back. The company is growing at a fast rate and there are things changing all the time. While the changes are all for the better, I know a lot of people can't deal with change very well.

Advice to Senior ManagementExcited for everything ahead of the EH team!

We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

As the company continues to grow, we continue to add staff and opportunities

Placement Specialist (Current Employee)

I have been working at Extra Help

ProsAbility to please potential clients by flexible pricing and decision making

ConsGrowth has been challenging for all but we have worked hard at training and consistency within the offices.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep working on training for all staff and hiring more people to help us grow that can bring our team to a higher level.

Up and Coming company

Placement Specialist (Current Employee)

I have been working at Extra Help

ProsSome of the best reasons to work at Extra Help is the ability to define your future. Extra Help has expanded in the last 3 years to the Edwardsville area and just recently opened an office in downtown St. Louis. We have the ability to provide not only employment services to our clients but also payroll services and HR services. This is a company that cares about its clients and looks for ways to help them grow their businesses.

ConsIf there is a con for Extra Help it is the fact that this is a smaller company and the training program is one that you have to do a lot of self directed training.

Advice to Senior ManagementWork on formalizing procedures as the business continues to expand in the St. Louis and Metro East market. Continue to hire great people!

First Impressions Can Be Deceiving

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Extra Help

ProsThey do provide a decent pay (in terms of base pay only). Being a small company has it's perks and they have been in business for some time.

ConsThe titles of Manager and Director are used loosely. The level of immaturity and lack of respect found within the offices is intense. Promises are not kept and you are expected to fall into line. It is stated that ideas and opinions are wanted yet management would prefer you to do as you are told. Not worth anyone's time and definitely not worthy of making anyone's resume.

Worked for Extra Help? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Extra Help reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Extra Help CEO Teresa Katubig. All 6 reviews posted anonymously by Extra Help employees.