Extreme Reach

Add Photos

John Roland

Customer Support, Tier I

Customer Support, Tier I (Former Employee) Irving, TX

ProsGreat compensation & benefit package, as is the culture and values. The teams and products are overall solid. I loved the flexible work schedule, quarterly bonuses after one year of employment.

ConsLack of training for new employees.
    Company changed names several times in the four years I was there.
    Company sold to Extreme Reach early 2014. Layoffs thereafter.

Extremely Messed Up

Pleb (Current Employee) Boston, MA

ProsFree lunch every Friday accompanied by 20 minute pep talk
    Being overpaid to answer emails all day
    No oversight whatsoever

ConsBilling & accounting systems completely screwed up
    1500 emails per day
    Incompetent managers
    3 ring circus environment
    No training/communication

Advice to Senior ManagementYou are extremely FUBAR. Your daily routine is SNAFU. You are all incompetents who need to be kicked to the curb flipping burgers in your next job because that is all you are qualified to do. You have no training, no structure, no communication, no oversight, no manuals, no company roster, no idea how to bill, no idea how to bring in the money, no idea how to post cash, no paper or electronic filing systems that make any sense because paper things are thrown in boxes around your office and electronic files are placed nilly willy on your public drive so no one has any clue as to where to find things, no idea how to run a company, no idea to fix anything so billing, invoicing etc stay broken, and most of all, you have no clue. No one picks up the phone in this place, everything is by email. Everyone in the company must know everything all at one time, so getting 1000-1500 emails a day is okay and really productive in your eyes, but it is not. It is cumbersome and very counterproductive. You walk around with your smug attitudes not seeing that your world is crumbling about you. Your employees do whatever they want because there is no management to make sure they are doing their jobs correctly. You have absolutely no processes in place. This place is a free for all.

No room for growth

Operations Coordinator (Former Employee) San Francisco, CA

ProsI learned so many software programs.

ConsThe career path is really nonexistent. Hours are terrible. Endless hours of overtime if you work the swing shift. No work life balance.

Advice to Senior ManagementAdd some fairness to the schedule.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Great place to work if you don't like to think for yourself

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Needham, MA

Prosthe company seems to care about it's culture and maintaining the status quo, which could be a good or bad thing depending on your point of view

Consinput is considered invalid if the management has already made up its mind on an issue, basically just a worker drone

Advice to Senior Managementtake a step back from the micromanagement and let your employees show what they can do. drop the strategic tunnel vision unless the only thing you care about is being bought out by a larger company.

Worked for Extreme Reach? Contribute to the Community!