Eze Castle Integration

Updated Jun 13, 2014

John Cahaly

Upbeat and great

Systems Engineer (Field) (Former Employee) Boston, MA

ProsDemo lab to help learn new technology and concepts, various client sizes, different solution per client, Eze Wiki really does help with their standards if you're just starting out

ConsPay is a little low compared to others, not as much travel as you would like

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep it up, keep the company growing and the employee culture alive!

Ok to work for in the past year

Coordinator (Current Employee) Boston, MA

ProsBusy, makes the day fly

ConsBusy, makes things very stressful

Advice to Senior ManagementMore faith in employees

Dynamic Corporate Culture

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) New York, NY

ProsGreat corporate culture where performance is rewarded and career advancement is available. The company has put a great deal of effort into training and development over the past couple years

ConsLack of communication from top down.

Advice to Senior ManagementMore transparency from Senior Management as well as a more clear road map of what our short & long term objectives are.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Company that cared for me when needed.

Systems Engineer (Field) (Current Employee) New York, NY

ProsI am a current employee who has been with the firm for a little over a year. I've learned so much, especially from the senior technical staff. I am prompted to write about the last 4 months where I had a medical issue to deal with. The benefits really made it easy to get my treatment, more importantly, my manager in addition to my coworkers were extremely understanding of the time I needed to take and me getting better. I am very greatfull for being a part of this family.

ConsThe company is in super growth mode and it's hard being in the field without a desk in the office. Get more lockers for the field guys.

Advice to Senior ManagementYou've really helped me and my family especially during a tough personal time. Thanks for not only the benefits but the personal support.

Great company to work for an energetic feel and google atmosphere

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) New York, NY

ProsThe company has experienced some great growth in the recent years. Its been fun to be part of this and more importantly having my ideas be heard and acted on. I have been promoted 2 times since I joined the company. I always feel challenged in my role and have been rewarded financially which is always a great thing!

ConsIt can be demanding. This company is all about providing outstanding service to hedge funds managers. These type of companies / people can be hard to please. In fact, its been the most demanding customers I have ever dealt with in my career. If you can't handle the heat stay out of the kitchen!

Advice to Senior ManagementThe leadership seems to be solid they have managed the growth of the company very well over the years. I would like to see them more active with the employees.

The best job I ever had

Manager (Current Employee) New York, NY

ProsWork hard, play hard. Its the best consulting company in the Finance space. These guys are not only the largest (Global) company but also the Market LEADERS! They dictate what technology practices are delivered the Hedge Funds. Every want to be competitor tried to copy or mimic all of their services and products.

ConsSome of the ex employees are salty and were let go because of poor performance and calling sick, and/or being bad employees. Don't listent to a few bad seeds, the market has shown how great Eze Castle is. Who else brings in the entire company into NYC for one of the best holiday celebrations in the world! The literally gave away over 30 gifts, LCDS, Ipads, and 2 round trips around the world!

Advice to Senior ManagementI think some bad employees get too many chances. Let the bad apples go quicker.

The Best Company I ever worked for!

Engineer (Current Employee) New York, NY

ProsBottom line this firm is the most professional organization and Market leaders in what they do.
    They are not only the largest/Global firm in the Hedge Fund Technology space, but the best! Every competitor is trying to become them or beat them. They have created some of the best technologies products for Financial firms and have some of the most intelligent people I have ever worked with in my entire career.

ConsMake no doubt about it, these guys work with some of the most difficult clients in the world (Hedge Funds). You have to be able to perform under pressure. You can't be lazy, but if you are a hard worker, you will be rewarded!

Advice to Senior ManagementI love working for this company. Its hard when the bad apples (the techs that call out sick on a weekly basis) and don't like to work try to bring the place down. I think we shouldn't give those guys as many chances as we do. Weed the bad employees out quicker!

Employee benefits ROCK.

Systems Engineer (Field) (Current Employee) New York, NY

ProsI've worked at a few different companies and let me say in this economy its rare to work at a company that offers the kind of benefits like Eze Castle Integration. I am specifically writing this review as a thank you to what the entire company got today. An email was sent out to the entire company matching our 401k - $5000! I've never had a perk like this at any of the other firms I've worked at. In addition to this, compared to my friends, I have the best medical and vacation policy there is. This firm cares about their employees and I am proud to work at this place.

ConsThere are a lot of weekend projects, I can't complain too much as I get paid great overtime for it!

Advice to Senior ManagementThank you so much for the benefits you continue to give to your employees.

Learning, Friendly, blunt environment

Help Desk Analyst (Former Employee) New York, NY

ProsGreat practical individuals, friendly, humours, and out-going. I would say its a great company in terms of experience.

ConsThe negative side is the management to the individual relationship, its highly under paid and management is very selfish and unprotective.

Advice to Senior ManagementRecommend playing it the "google" way and changing the work culture to something more fair.

Opportunities are there, if you take initiative

Account Manager (Current Employee) New York, NY

ProsUpper management is smart, they understand to be client focused, venture into new territory and are willing to take risks. Opportunities exist, if you are willing to develop them. Showing initiative and taking ownership will be recognized.

ConsMiddle managers late the authority and ability to properly reward or motivate employees. Middle managers are not well trained and lack the client focus thats needed to cultivate business.

Advice to Senior ManagementEither eliminate or empower middle managers. Overall, great place to work - so keep up the good work.

Worked for Eze Castle Integration? Contribute to the Community!