Eze Castle Integration
www.eci.com Boston, MA 150 to 499 Employees

Eze Castle Integration Reviews

Updated Mar 18, 2014

John Cahaly

Ok to work for in the past year

Coordinator (Current Employee)
Boston, MA

I have been working at Eze Castle Integration full-time for less than a year

ProsBusy, makes the day fly

ConsBusy, makes things very stressful

Advice to Senior ManagementMore faith in employees

Dynamic Corporate Culture

I have been working at Eze Castle Integration full-time for more than 5 years

ProsGreat corporate culture where performance is rewarded and career advancement is available. The company has put a great deal of effort into training and development over the past couple years

ConsLack of communication from top down.

Advice to Senior ManagementMore transparency from Senior Management as well as a more clear road map of what our short & long term objectives are.

Company that cared for me when needed.

Systems Engineer (Field) (Current Employee)

I have been working at Eze Castle Integration

ProsI am a current employee who has been with the firm for a little over a year. I've learned so much, especially from the senior technical staff. I am prompted to write about the last 4 months where I had a medical issue to deal with. The benefits really made it easy to get my treatment, more importantly, my manager in addition to my coworkers were extremely understanding of the time I needed to take and me getting better. I am very greatfull for being a part of this family.

ConsThe company is in super growth mode and it's hard being in the field without a desk in the office. Get more lockers for the field guys.

Advice to Senior ManagementYou've really helped me and my family especially during a tough personal time. Thanks for not only the benefits but the personal support.

Employee benefits ROCK.

Systems Engineer (Field) (Current Employee)

I have been working at Eze Castle Integration

ProsI've worked at a few different companies and let me say in this economy its rare to work at a company that offers the kind of benefits like Eze Castle Integration. I am specifically writing this review as a thank you to what the entire company got today. An email was sent out to the entire company matching our 401k - $5000! I've never had a perk like this at any of the other firms I've worked at. In addition to this, compared to my friends, I have the best medical and vacation policy there is. This firm cares about their employees and I am proud to work at this place.

ConsThere are a lot of weekend projects, I can't complain too much as I get paid great overtime for it!

Advice to Senior ManagementThank you so much for the benefits you continue to give to your employees.

Great company to work for an energetic feel and google atmosphere

I have been working at Eze Castle Integration

ProsThe company has experienced some great growth in the recent years. Its been fun to be part of this and more importantly having my ideas be heard and acted on. I have been promoted 2 times since I joined the company. I always feel challenged in my role and have been rewarded financially which is always a great thing!

ConsIt can be demanding. This company is all about providing outstanding service to hedge funds managers. These type of companies / people can be hard to please. In fact, its been the most demanding customers I have ever dealt with in my career. If you can't handle the heat stay out of the kitchen!

Advice to Senior ManagementThe leadership seems to be solid they have managed the growth of the company very well over the years. I would like to see them more active with the employees.

The best job I ever had

Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at Eze Castle Integration

ProsWork hard, play hard. Its the best consulting company in the Finance space. These guys are not only the largest (Global) company but also the Market LEADERS! They dictate what technology practices are delivered the Hedge Funds. Every want to be competitor tried to copy or mimic all of their services and products.

ConsSome of the ex employees are salty and were let go because of poor performance and calling sick, and/or being bad employees. Don't listent to a few bad seeds, the market has shown how great Eze Castle is. Who else brings in the entire company into NYC for one of the best holiday celebrations in the world! The literally gave away over 30 gifts, LCDS, Ipads, and 2 round trips around the world!

Advice to Senior ManagementI think some bad employees get too many chances. Let the bad apples go quicker.

The Best Company I ever worked for!

Engineer (Current Employee)

I have been working at Eze Castle Integration

ProsBottom line this firm is the most professional organization and Market leaders in what they do.
They are not only the largest/Global firm in the Hedge Fund Technology space, but the best! Every competitor is trying to become them or beat them. They have created some of the best technologies products for Financial firms and have some of the most intelligent people I have ever worked with in my entire career.

ConsMake no doubt about it, these guys work with some of the most difficult clients in the world (Hedge Funds). You have to be able to perform under pressure. You can't be lazy, but if you are a hard worker, you will be rewarded!

Advice to Senior ManagementI love working for this company. Its hard when the bad apples (the techs that call out sick on a weekly basis) and don't like to work try to bring the place down. I think we shouldn't give those guys as many chances as we do. Weed the bad employees out quicker!

Opportunities are there, if you take initiative

Account Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at Eze Castle Integration

ProsUpper management is smart, they understand to be client focused, venture into new territory and are willing to take risks. Opportunities exist, if you are willing to develop them. Showing initiative and taking ownership will be recognized.

ConsMiddle managers late the authority and ability to properly reward or motivate employees. Middle managers are not well trained and lack the client focus thats needed to cultivate business.

Advice to Senior ManagementEither eliminate or empower middle managers. Overall, great place to work - so keep up the good work.

A challenging and difficult place to work...

A Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at Eze Castle Integration

ProsBenefits are good. Fellow workers are great. Good spirit. Well-meaning atmosphere.

ConsLeadership is very shallow and inexperienced - always looking at revenue, rarely at bottom line. Break-fix mentality of everything including strategic decisions. Lousy communication on anything strategic. No true transparency. All "transparency" is carefully filtered. Sr. mgmt. doesn't know the rank and file at all.

Advice to Senior ManagementHire some professional managers and let them have at it with the dysfunction, the poor culture and the mistrust the employees have with Sr. Management. Get rid of those one-sided Town Halls as they're the top down, cascading communication is of little value. Just write an email to everyone as it will give you the same results and you can save money on travel.

Learning, Friendly, blunt environment

Help Desk Analyst (Former Employee)

I worked at Eze Castle Integration

ProsGreat practical individuals, friendly, humours, and out-going. I would say its a great company in terms of experience.

ConsThe negative side is the management to the individual relationship, its highly under paid and management is very selfish and unprotective.

Advice to Senior ManagementRecommend playing it the "google" way and changing the work culture to something more fair.

Worked for Eze Castle Integration? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Eze Castle Integration reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Eze Castle Integration CEO John Cahaly. All 33 reviews posted anonymously by Eze Castle Integration employees.