F.N.B. (PA)

www.fnbcorporation.com

F.N.B. (PA) Reviews

Updated August 21, 2014
Updated August 21, 2014

F.N.B. (PA) President; CEO, First National Bank Vincent J. (Vince) Delie Jr.
Vincent J. (Vince) Delie Jr.

Great place to work

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Pittsburgh, PA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

I have been working at F.N.B. (PA) full-time for less than a year

Pros

Good leadership that is accessible. Very growth oriented...becoming more of a "big" company but still retains a community bank feel.

Cons

No real challenges...bank is continuing to grow and expand beyond Western PA, which puts greater demands on communication, but overall they do a nice job.

Over worked and under paid

Former Employee - Network Support Technician  in  Hermitage, PA
    Former Employee - Network Support Technician in Hermitage, PA

I worked at F.N.B. (PA) full-time for more than a year

Pros

The job was great. The 2+ years I was with FNB Corporation I loved my job. However, the Bank keeps buying out other banks and not adding sufficient staff to the their data centers and regional operations. This basically causes more stress than necessary because 1 person is doing the work of 5 people or more and still getting paid very low compared to other Banks.

Cons

You don't get paid enough to do all the work that you will be forced to do. Salary positions are bad ideas because you find yourself working 80+ hours per week in some cases and getting paid half what other banks pay in some cases.

Expand your data center operations and add to your staff and pay your employees a respectable wage. Compare your positions to other banks in the region and you may be surprised how little you are paying your employees compared to other banks.

Exceptional Leadership and Vision

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Pittsburgh, PA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

I have been working at F.N.B. (PA) full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

F.N.B. recognizes and reward employees in both policy and practice. The open environment encourages innovation and collaboration and creates a positive work atmosphere. The CEO of the company, Vince Delie, and all levels of senior and executive management, are very accessible, encouraging and engaged. F.N.B. knows that communication is key to understanding the company's vision and does a great job of not only communicating, but listening to (and acting on) the feedback of the team.

Cons

With the expansive growth of the company comes the challenge of keeping up with adds-to-staff--a good problem to have.

4. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Not what was promised. Not a big bank that wants community feel. just another big greedy bank.

I have been working at F.N.B. (PA)

Pros

Working with partners in other dept is great idea. however retail is over worked and expected to meet goals, which are higher than BOA, or they are written up and let go. There is no support from upper mgt and little training.

Cons

the Md retail management team is the worst I've every seen. they are allowed to intimidate and bully employees out of their jobs. Not family or customer friendly. Branch employees are expected to take on multiple positions due to lack of staffing and still meet goals of their own. It's all about $

Take a good look at your MD retail team from suntrust. Wolf in Sheep's clothing, fake, the lack of integrity is concerning. manipulating and not to be trusted.

Great Senior Management

I worked at F.N.B. (PA) full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The senior management at FNB, and specifically CEO Vince Delie, is amazingly accessible, personable and supportive. I was treated with respect, and many in senior management invested in my career during my four years of employment. I doubt any other company of FNB's size can say the same.

Cons

Banking is a highly regulated and challenging industry that calls for some tough leadership decisions. A successful bank is sure to feel growing pains in this environment.

Keep investing in your employees, and continue to let them know that their contributions are valuable.

Fair Employer

Current Employee - Teller  in  Youngstown, OH
    Current Employee - Teller in Youngstown, OH

I have been working at F.N.B. (PA) part-time for more than a year

Pros

-Not to demanding
    -If you do your job you will be fine

Cons

-Some management can be overbearing
    -Pay is not substantial
    -Customers can be a pain
    -Can be a petty work environment

since the "acquisition" the employees have been in shock, felt betrayed and finally angry.

I worked at F.N.B. (PA)

Pros

In my opinion, there are no pros, I have tried to assimilate since we have been aquired by fnb, but they misrepresented themselves and now their mission is to get rid of all the original employees.

Cons

antique computer system, SUNTRUST executives, absolutely no customer service ethic, no respect for employees, barely follow banking regs and somehow seem to get away with it.

Start keeping up with what is happening with your new branches and stop taking advice and false promises from former, terminated execs from a doomed bank. Ps, to Glassdoor, post the recent complaints made about fnb located in Md.

Glad to have a job.

I worked at F.N.B. (PA) full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Compensation for sales goals met.

Cons

Sales goals sets extremely high.

for the benefit of customers and employees- CUT YOUR LOSSES

Former Employee - Peon
    Former Employee - Peon

I worked at F.N.B. (PA) part-time for less than a year

Pros

non-existant. Nothing I can think of.

Cons

If you are a new employee, you are in for a huge disappointment, no effort toward. customer service, and even less effort to obtain a friendly work place. Less than adequate computer systems and they have changed their most important bank policies 3 times in the last 3 months.

Upper Management changes so frequently that by the time they they were told the same chiefs wouldn't be there.

Not employee friendly

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Hermitage, PA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Hermitage, PA

I have been working at F.N.B. (PA) full-time for less than a year

Pros

Working environment is ok, pay and benefits are average.

Cons

Definately not employee friendly. Be wary of any job offer. They fail to dislose manadatory overtime for salaried employees. You are expected to work 50 hours minimum in the office and also to work from home on evenings and weekends.

Eliminate some of the middle management and hire more workers so that mandatory overtime is not required.

Worked for F.N.B. (PA)? Contribute to the Community!