F.N.B. (PA)

F.N.B. (PA) Reviews

Updated Apr 8, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

F.N.B. (PA) President; CEO, First National Bank Vincent J. (Vince) Delie Jr.

Vincent J. (Vince) Delie Jr.

Great Senior Management

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsThe senior management at FNB, and specifically CEO Vince Delie, is amazingly accessible, personable and supportive. I was treated with respect, and many in senior management invested in my career during my four years of employment. I doubt any other company of FNB's size can say the same.

ConsBanking is a highly regulated and challenging industry that calls for some tough leadership decisions. A successful bank is sure to feel growing pains in this environment.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep investing in your employees, and continue to let them know that their contributions are valuable.

Fair Employer

Teller (Current Employee) Youngstown, OH

Pros-Not to demanding
    -If you do your job you will be fine

Cons-Some management can be overbearing
    -Pay is not substantial
    -Customers can be a pain
    -Can be a petty work environment

Glad to have a job.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsCompensation for sales goals met.

ConsSales goals sets extremely high.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

since the "acquisition" the employees have been in shock, felt betrayed and finally angry.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsIn my opinion, there are no pros, I have tried to assimilate since we have been aquired by fnb, but they misrepresented themselves and now their mission is to get rid of all the original employees.

Consantique computer system, SUNTRUST executives, absolutely no customer service ethic, no respect for employees, barely follow banking regs and somehow seem to get away with it.

Advice to Senior ManagementStart keeping up with what is happening with your new branches and stop taking advice and false promises from former, terminated execs from a doomed bank. Ps, to Glassdoor, post the recent complaints made about fnb located in Md.

for the benefit of customers and employees- CUT YOUR LOSSES

Peon (Former Employee)

Prosnon-existant. Nothing I can think of.

ConsIf you are a new employee, you are in for a huge disappointment, no effort toward. customer service, and even less effort to obtain a friendly work place. Less than adequate computer systems and they have changed their most important bank policies 3 times in the last 3 months.

Advice to Senior ManagementUpper Management changes so frequently that by the time they they were told the same chiefs wouldn't be there.

Not employee friendly

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Hermitage, PA

ProsWorking environment is ok, pay and benefits are average.

ConsDefinately not employee friendly. Be wary of any job offer. They fail to dislose manadatory overtime for salaried employees. You are expected to work 50 hours minimum in the office and also to work from home on evenings and weekends.

Advice to Senior ManagementEliminate some of the middle management and hire more workers so that mandatory overtime is not required.

Great Corporate Culture

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Hermitage, PA

ProsCompany is very family oriented and respects the interests of its employees. My experience was very beneficial and I would recommend the company to anyone seeking employment in the banking industry.

ConsI honestly do not have much to say for the cons. I really wish that the bank would be more flexible with work hours and permit employees to work from home.

Advice to Senior ManagementNew database infrastructure needs to be implemented which would enable employees to use personal computers and smart phones to access company intranet.

It was a good experience and I learned a lot but was confused about what company expected from me.

Account Executive (Former Employee) Meadville, PA

ProsI worked with very good people.

ConsManagement under-going many changes and finding new direction.

Advice to Senior ManagementMangement must decide who they are and what direction they want to take agency.

Innovative

ProsOrganic,hometown feel, growing, fun and ethical

ConsToo many chiefs, work life balance

Advice to Senior ManagementNa

Worked for F.N.B. (PA)? Contribute to the Community!