F&M Bank & Trust

Updated Jul 11, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Thomas H. Griffin

Opportunities, work-life balance, happy employees = happy customers!

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Tulsa, OK

ProsBank merger some departments not retained.

ConsLots of changes in recent time.

Once was a great pace to work But currently it is just a job..

Teller (Current Employee) Tulsa, OK

ProsInsurance benefits and private bank with a good customer base

ConsThe pay is just good enough that you can't start off with the same or better.

Advice to Senior ManagementRemember your people that face your Bank everyday just a blt more than you have. I have worked for you for a long time and know the parents grandparents and children that have keep butter on your bread and cash in your hands. I loved the founders and customers and hope they will do ok without F&M because I know you all will be fine Just keep wondering about us little guys ......

Silo, Noncommunication, Good Ol Boy, Creator of a Great Divide

Middle Management (Current Employee) Tulsa, OK

ProsPeople work with are great; good strategy if they can actually pull it off.

ConsIvory tower for the few who have no idea what it really takes to run the everyday 'business'; they're too busy entertaining themselves and their buds; very unappreciative, secretive, and severely lacking in most SEVP's and up (few exceptions). There is a great divide of salaries and bonuses between those in the ivory towers and middle management and below; however, middle management and below are the force behind the results.

Advice to Senior ManagementNeed to communicate effectively; pay market to those who deserve it and earn it; pay attention to those folks who are actually running the everyday business and include them in meetings and committees.....never know the ideas they may bring to the table!

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Dissatisfied

Loan Officer (Current Employee) Manchester, GA

ProsNice co-workers, small town environment

ConsSenior Management not competent. Lack of management.

Advice to Senior ManagementNew management

Worked for F&M Bank & Trust? Contribute to the Community!