FB International, Inc.

Be The First To
Add Photos

Fabrizio Bartolozzi

FB International world

ProsFB International is a very diversified environment, from office work, project management to construction, building material to interior & exterior design and in between.
    you will definitely find what you are best with or even better, what you really like to be doing as a career.

ConsIt is a fast moving environment, you will have enough time to learn, but be ready to perform.

Project Manager

Project Coordinator (Former Employee) Oakland, NJ

ProsYou work along side good honest hard working people.

ConsCompany is privately owned and has no real direction

Advice to Senior ManagementOrganize and respect your employees

HORRIBLE WORK ENVIRONMENT!

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsTravel, Nice office space, Good colleagues.

ConsManagement sucks, unprofessional, miserable environment, No...please just don't consider working here.

Advice to Senior ManagementBe good to your people. You are not a god.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Embarrassed and humiliated US Citizen working in a sweat-shop

ProsWonderful hard working employees eager to please upper management

ConsUpper Management feedback is hostile and abusive. The average tenure is less than a year. NO training, NO Policies & Procedures, NO HR Department, NO Legal Department, NO benefits, NO perks, NO vacation during 1st year, NO yearly reviews, No raises, NO appreciation, NO recognition, NO mistakes allowed - deductions from paychecks is a usual tactic. Traveling staff does not stay in same quality hotels as Upper Management.

Advice to Senior ManagementAppreciate your employees. Value and respect your employees. Stop bullying employees, this type of behavior is not acceptable, bullying undermines self-confidence by causing confusion and embarrassment.

Please don't make the mistake I did and take a job here

ProsMy coworkers are wonderful, diverse, kind and fun. I have never worked with nicer people. Even when the company did nothing - and I mean absolutely nothing - to celebrate Christmas, my fellow employees put together a potluck lunch so we would have something together.

ConsThis week, they fired an architect who had worked there for over two years because he wanted to go on vacation. The first year you get no vacation - but they don't tell you this until after you start. You also don't get health care until after several months - but they won't tell you that, either. Everyone is running scared and is afraid of management. There is no happiness, lots of fear - everyone is in the same boat and running scared. Please don't make the same same mistake I did. Believe me - I regret it every hour of every day and wouldn't wish the same on anyone else.

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease care more about your employees They work hard for you and are caring and competent

Abusive and unhealthy environment where to work

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Oakland, NJ

ProsLots of the people working there are genuinely nice, yet desperate

ConsAbusive workplace, complete lack of rules and structure, extremely low salary, continuous psychological abuse from upper management, illegal workers, no over-time paid, complete lack of respect towards the employees, complete lack of career advancement

Abusive Company- I wonder why it is still in its business

Project Coordinator (Current Employee) Oakland, NJ

Pros98% of the employees are foreigners so it can be culturally interesting

ConsFB International is a highly abusive workplace. Also known for being a 'visa factory' for the high amount of foreigners employed,the turnover of employees speaks by itself. People on visa or Green Card sponsored by the company are considered as slaves with little/no rights and zero benefits. Psychological abuse, extremely low salary, zero benefits,lack of rewards and respect from the upper management make this place a very unhealthy reality where to work. People work in constant terror to make mistakes and are punished with public psychological abuse and cuts on the salary for the tiniest mistake. Upper management has no respect for the employees. NOBODY in the company has a contract and there are no written rules to facilitate the employee's job. Internal company rules are made up according to the upper management's mood and are applied differently within the company.

"Don't even think about... they will use and abuse you!!!

Project Coordinator (Former Employee) Oakland, NJ

Prosyou met a "Very Hard Working" people from different countries like, India, Mexico, Morroco, Domonican Republic, Colombia, Swedish and some others places.

ConsOwners will make your life miserable if you don' t work like they tell you work
    Management (if, there is one) is not open for change or constructive criticism
    No company policies, procedures or rules
    Method of work changes from day to day based on owners mood
    Work on weekends without pay and allowance
    No vacation days for the first year
    No holidays schedule
    No bonus of any kind

Advice to Senior Managementthere is NO management!!!
    stop insulting, lien and abusing your employees, they are the ones that make your money (if you note this)

BAD COMPANY TO WORK FOR

(Former Employee) Oakland, NJ

ProsTravel perks, Nice office space, Opportunity to be at a lot of trade show events

ConsMiserable environment
    No Rules / Policies
    DEPRESSING work environment
    BAD management
    No appreciation for employees

Advice to Senior ManagementDon't treat your employees like slave. They are professionals and they work hard for the money that they earn. You don't own them

This would be an awesome place to work if someone else bought & ran the company. Current managemnet/owners are horrible

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Oakland, NJ

ProsEmployees (this does not include management) are are friendly and supportive
    Office space is nice

ConsLife is miserable
    Management is very unprofessional and is not open for change or constructive criticism
    No company policies/procedures...rules/method of work changes from day to day based on managements mood
    No employee reviews...you will only be told what you do wrong
    Overworked and No compensation for a job well done
    No room for growth
    Empolyee opinions are not valued

Advice to Senior ManagementStart to listen and trust your employees and realize that the problems within your company have to do with you and not them. People work very hard for you and you need treat them with more respect.

Worked for FB International, Inc.? Contribute to the Community!