FB International, Inc. Reviews

14 reviews filtered by
1.3
Fabrizio Bartolozzi

1. FB International world

I have been working at FB International, Inc.

Pros

FB International is a very diversified environment, from office work, project management to construction, building material to interior & exterior design and in between.
    you will definitely find what you are best with or even better, what you really like to be doing as a career.

Cons

It is a fast moving environment, you will have enough time to learn, but be ready to perform.

2. Unethical and hostile environment

Former Employee - Project Coordinator
    Former Employee - Project Coordinator

I worked at FB International, Inc.

Pros

Wonderful hard working staff and multicultural diverse environment

Cons

No benefits, lack of appreciation and respect to staff.

Respect and appreciate your employees

White collar sweat-shop

Former Employee - Accountant in Paterson, NJ
    Former Employee - Accountant in Paterson, NJ

I worked at FB International, Inc.

Pros

International employees and nice office space

Cons

FB International is an extremely abusive company, where employees are exploited and very often blackmailed in exchange of working visas. There aren't employees' manuals,nor written rules. Work conditions are tough, stressful and unhealthy (the carpenters and painters in the warehouse work with toxic materials without mask protection, they are denied air conditioning during summer and winter, their toilet is extremely dirty and not only do they have to pay a monthly fee to use it, but they also have to clean it themselves as the cleaning company categorically refused to do so because its conditions). Management treats people differently according to their behavior. There aren't written specifications about sick days and holidays and while some people have only 3 sick days paid a year, others who are in the boss's graces can benefit of over 10 paid vacation days a year. There is no training and mistakes aren't tolerated. Punishments consist of money deduction from your salary and public humiliation. A fe people tried to introduce regulation and were promptly fired. No matter how desperate you are, my advice is not to work for this company if you care about you mental and physical health. Also, salary is below the average for project manager positions and designers.

Respect the people who work for you. This is not a concentration camp!

5. Completely embarrassed to have worked here.

I worked at FB International, Inc. full-time

Pros

The hiring process is easy.

Cons

Office culture at FB is beyond tense. Management is extremely disorganized and constantly undermines the employees. Training is not provided. There is no HR department, and no employee handbook. Benefits are poor and they are given or taken away on a whim. Employees are very often punished with yelling or the opposite, the silent treatment. Harassment from coworkers is not addressed, period. Employees are very unhappy and overworked. It's an extremely tense environment to work in. Clients are very dissatisfied with the unreliable service.

6. Project Manager

Former Employee - Project Coordinator in Oakland, NJ

I worked at FB International, Inc. full-time (less than a year)

Pros

You work along side good honest hard working people.

Cons

Company is privately owned and has no real direction

Organize and respect your employees

7. HORRIBLE WORK ENVIRONMENT!

I worked at FB International, Inc. full-time

Pros

Travel, Nice office space, Good colleagues.

Cons

Management sucks, unprofessional, miserable environment, No...please just don't consider working here.

Be good to your people. You are not a god.

Please don't make the mistake I did and take a job here

I have been working at FB International, Inc.

Pros

My coworkers are wonderful, diverse, kind and fun. I have never worked with nicer people. Even when the company did nothing - and I mean absolutely nothing - to celebrate Christmas, my fellow employees put together a potluck lunch so we would have something together.

Cons

This week, they fired an architect who had worked there for over two years because he wanted to go on vacation. The first year you get no vacation - but they don't tell you this until after you start. You also don't get health care until after several months - but they won't tell you that, either. Everyone is running scared and is afraid of management. There is no happiness, lots of fear - everyone is in the same boat and running scared. Please don't make the same same mistake I did. Believe me - I regret it every hour of every day and wouldn't wish the same on anyone else.

Please care more about your employees They work hard for you and are caring and competent

Abusive and unhealthy environment where to work

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Oakland, NJ
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Oakland, NJ

I have been working at FB International, Inc. full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Lots of the people working there are genuinely nice, yet desperate

Cons

Abusive workplace, complete lack of rules and structure, extremely low salary, continuous psychological abuse from upper management, illegal workers, no over-time paid, complete lack of respect towards the employees, complete lack of career advancement

Abusive Company- I wonder why it is still in its business

Current Employee - Project Coordinator in Oakland, NJ
    Current Employee - Project Coordinator in Oakland, NJ

I have been working at FB International, Inc. full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

98% of the employees are foreigners so it can be culturally interesting

Cons

FB International is a highly abusive workplace. Also known for being a 'visa factory' for the high amount of foreigners employed,the turnover of employees speaks by itself. People on visa or Green Card sponsored by the company are considered as slaves with little/no rights and zero benefits. Psychological abuse, extremely low salary, zero benefits,lack of rewards and respect from the upper management make this place a very unhealthy reality where to work. People work in constant terror to make mistakes and are punished with public psychological abuse and cuts on the salary for the tiniest mistake. Upper management has no respect for the employees. NOBODY in the company has a contract and there are no written rules to facilitate the employee's job. Internal company rules are made up according to the upper management's mood and are applied differently within the company.

11. "Don't even think about... they will use and abuse you!!!

I worked at FB International, Inc.

Pros

you met a "Very Hard Working" people from different countries like, India, Mexico, Morroco, Domonican Republic, Colombia, Swedish and some others places.

Cons

Owners will make your life miserable if you don' t work like they tell you work
    Management (if, there is one) is not open for change or constructive criticism
    No company policies, procedures or rules
    Method of work changes from day to day based on owners mood
    Work on weekends without pay and allowance
    No vacation days for the first year
    No holidays schedule
    No bonus of any kind

there is NO management!!!
    stop insulting, lien and abusing your employees, they are the ones that make your money (if you note this)