FC Products

Be The First To
Add Photos

Sarah Merz DeVoll

Lives their Values

ProsThe products are life changing, and for the most part, the company practices their core values. It has been a very rewarding employment experience.

ConsNo real advancement opportunities. Retail jobs have been completely shut down. As the company has gone eccom only, staff has been scaled down.

My experience with Franklin Covey Products was full of joy as well as sadness.

Store Manager (Former Employee) Murray, UT

ProsSome of the Best people that I have ever had the chance to work with were at FC Organizational Products. I enjoyed Working for a Company that was founded on helping others achieve greatness. The fundamental principles and culture that Allowed the company to succeed have been taught to many other large company and helped them to achieve success.

ConsSome of the upper management has lost sight of the things that made the company great. I know that hard economical choices had to be made, however I felt that the company could have benefited more if the direction of the company had not been changed so drastically as it was.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet back to what made the company great.

Great place to work. Long term stability a bit worrisome.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsGreat coworkers and comfortable environment.

ConsCompany scrambling to survive in a market that gets smaller each year. Hopefully things have improved.

Advice to Senior ManagementBetter long term vision of the company. Share that vision with employees.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Good company to work for

Manager (Former Employee)

ProsThe stores are always closed on Sundays

ConsHigh turnover with sales team- retail so probably expected

Advice to Senior ManagementBetter commission structure for meeting goals

Great people to work with

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsPeople make all of the difference in your day to day work life. You are treated fairly and with respect in every endeavor. Great PTO accrual and work life balance. Customer base is tremendous and very loyal and dedicated.

ConsShrinking market for core product. New product introductions have been somewhat slow to take hold. Retail stores footprint is shrinking.

Good Product, Poorly run company

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsExcellent product, good following of consumers

ConsCompany was run into ground by current CEO

Advice to Senior ManagementToo Late

Worked for FC Products? Contribute to the Community!