FCS Software Solutions

Decent; Not Great

Former Employee - Desktop Support Tier II in Glen Mills, PA
    Former Employee - Desktop Support Tier II in Glen Mills, PA

I worked at FCS Software Solutions as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

Fellow contractors were great and team was great to work with.

Cons

Payroll was slow to get going; constant rehash of data between payroll and contractor.

Please straighten pay processes.

Scum Bags!

Current Employee - Software Engineer
    Current Employee - Software Engineer

I have been working at FCS Software Solutions as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

None. They teach you lessons of your life, so you would be careful next time.

Cons

They rob consultants by not paying after doing the work. IF you call them they will not answer once they know who is calling.

Just sell your family members to make extra money as opposed to stealing

Difficult to work for

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Glen Mills, PA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Glen Mills, PA

I worked at FCS Software Solutions as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

They hire anyone with a pulse

Cons

Management does not appear to have experience with IT or data center migration enterprise projects.
    Lack of hands-on on the ground leadership. Failure to define tasks, or provide clear job description. Unable to define scope or handle scope creep. Failure to hire competent program managers, failure to hire engineering staff with the correct skill set, failure to fire those who are not doing what they were hired to do.

Hire and empower proven competent program managers

Run From This Company Immediately!

Former Employee - Desktop Support Tech in Chadds Ford, PA
    Former Employee - Desktop Support Tech in Chadds Ford, PA

I worked at FCS Software Solutions as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

There is nothing I can think of. They are easy to get hired with and they just call up from CareerBuilder or some place saying they found your resume and that they have an urgent opportunity for you at Du Pont.

Cons

Company is mostly all Indians from somewhere in India. I started working for them at the Du Pont owned company called Axalta in Chadds Ford, PA in desktop computer support and was doing really well for a couple of weeks until I got a phone call one evening after arriving home telling me not to return! They actually had left a message on my cell. Any employer that does this is a totally disgusting company in my opinion. My recruiter was not even aware someone had called me directly. She mentioned FCS owed them money and they were checking to see if FCS's client Axalta were paying their bills. I was surprised to see Du Pont associated with such a shady IT company!! Now they did have a few local Americans working there who nice to work with and seemed professional. I am headed to the Pennsylvania Department of Labor and Industry to file a complaint and to see what they can do to stop these kinds of companies!! I feel very sorry for Du Pont and Axalta if this is all they can get. I was unemployed when I stated working with them a few weeks ago and now I probably cannot reopen my claim.

Take your scam back to India!!

Serious Red Flags about FCS Software Solutions, Ltd.!!

Former Employee - IT Consultant in Philadelphia, PA
    Former Employee - IT Consultant in Philadelphia, PA

I worked at FCS Software Solutions as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

Generally easy work under limited to no supervision. Company has contracts worldwide with some recognizable brand identities. Offers 1099 and corporate to corporate hire agreements where few other staffing/IT consulting firms in the United States will hire on that basis. No bother with background checks or the kind of documentation typically required by other firms. (Lack of background due diligence could be a risk factor!)

Cons

Company headquartered in New Delhi India and has a two year lucrative contract with a former DuPont Company line of business now known as Axalta Coating Systems owned by the Carlyle Venture Capital Group. Axalta operates in 37 worldwide locations and their CIO sits on the Board of Directors of FCS. In August and September, 2013 due to non payment of wages owed, a number of FCS contractors walked off the job at the company's locations in Michigan, Delaware, and Pennsylvania. FCS requires rigid signed MSA Agreements (contracts) with contractors and employees, yet will tend to balk with terms and conditions enforced on their end. Their hiring practices tend to be erratic and people are let go frequently without notice or just cause. FCS often hires technical support people they need ASAP off of Craigslist, regardless of verifying technical competency and when, where or if ever the candidate has a work history.

Demonstrate to your employees, partners, vendors and clients your company complies with contract law and federal and state labor laws!

Hazardous to career

Former Employee - Software Engineer in Noida (India)
    Former Employee - Software Engineer in Noida (India)

I worked at FCS Software Solutions full-time (more than an year)

Pros

On time salary, festival celebrations, there are some good talents, lunch is severed at a low cost and that too unlimited.

Cons

No growth, excessive politics, no leaves are given even if some one dies in family, salary growth is very dissatisfying

Don't let managers spoil someone's career, employee survey should be done to know their needs and suggestions.

Okay....

I have been working at FCS Software Solutions as an intern (less than an year)

Pros

high work pressure facilitates development

Cons

poor management skills, no creativity , innovation is a long way to go .

look at firms like vakrangee and kpit they are centers of innovative thinking and both employee and management development

Exciting field to work in investment banking

Former Employee - Software Engineer in Pune (India)
    Former Employee - Software Engineer in Pune (India)

I worked at FCS Software Solutions full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Challenging projects, new stuff to learn. Work on cutting edge technology. Cross geo teams. Good compensation and frequent increments.

Cons

Processes need improvement. Need diversity in projects. Need for more HR people at all locations

Better employee retention policies needed.

Waste of Time, Waste of your expertise

Current Employee - Senior UI Designer in Noida (India)
    Current Employee - Senior UI Designer in Noida (India)

I have been working at FCS Software Solutions full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Hiring is simple, actually they don't hire for themselves, they hire for another clients eg. sapient, samsung, lg etc

Cons

No Transparency in payroll, No secure job after project get complete from client location, No hike, No support, Very Delay response of emails

Be a company rather than a consultancy.

Good for Beginners, Worst management, less salary

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

I worked at FCS Software Solutions full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Good to learn new things,

Cons

A Biased management, will not listen to anyone, less salary.

Should not be biased and provide facilities to employees.

FCS Software Solutions Photos