FCi Federal

Be The First To
Add Photos

Sharon Virts Mozer

Office Worker

ProsGreat Benefits. Hours are nice.

ConsNext to no chance of a promotion. No matter how consistent your work is. It will be forgotten the second a mistake is made. Dead end job

Awful

Mail Clerk (Former Employee) Martinsburg, WV

ProsPay and benefits were good when I worked there. About all I can say for this company.

ConsNo room for advancement and when there is a new open position, management plays favorites and gives the job to their cronies. When managers want you out, they single you out until you say or do something to be fired or you quit because of harassment and don't even make one mistake.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet rid of some of your task, project managers and replace them with ppl. who do not play games or favorites. There is no one you can go to when there is a problem with some management.

The job is challenging at times but the pay is not good.

Office Clerk (Current Employee) Dallas, TX

ProsI like what I do its rewarding.

ConsThe pay is low and you have so many tasks.

Advice to Senior ManagementValue your employees

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Not the best

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsThe people who I worked with as nice and helpful

Conswhat is stated in their job posting is not what you actually do plus they leave a lot of the work you really do out of the job posting

Advice to Senior ManagementNeed to get better management

I like the work and many of the people, but the pay is too low and the cost of benefits offered is too high.

ProsWork hours are good. Compensation is ok, not great but ok. People in the office I work in are great.

ConsBenefits are not up to par. Compensation should be better and more of a division in seniority should be established, as new employees make the same amount as employees that have been on the job much longer. Sick leave should be accrued like vacation time instead of being paid in advance per pay period. This doesn't help anybody. If you want it to be use per year or pay out then set a cut off date to use up sick time by and cut a check at the end of the year for the time.

Advice to Senior ManagementTake more stock in what it is your employees do. Make room for, at minimum, annual percentage wages. Get better health packages that are more affordable for employees, especially employees with families. Don't start new employees at the same rate as employees that have been there for over a year, it breeds contempt and bad feelings amongst employees and with management staff.

A good overall company with potential of becoming a bigger company with more benefits on its way.

Analyst (Current Employee) Washington, DC

ProsGood salary and benefits package. Good balance of work/personal life.

ConsLimited options to grow within the company and instability in client contracts (this depends which contract)

Advice to Senior ManagementMore feedback to employees on plans the company plans on making for the future

Excellent Company with Stability

ProsI am very impressed with the growth and strategic direction at FCi. It is nice to be at a company that is growing - not shrinking - and be confident in the company's future. The benefits are very good, the salaries are above average, and management is responsive and involved. I really enjoy the work that I do and the people I work with on a daily basis.

ConsI have no cons to share.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work, continue to grow, and offer advancement and opportunities to employees.

micro managed

Supervisor (Current Employee)

ProsThe pay is not too bad

Consmicro management and no growth opportunities

Advice to Senior Managementempower your employees

Worked for FCi Federal? Contribute to the Community!