FDI

Not yet rated.

Dominique CHATELIN

Okay Place to Work

I have been working at FDI

ProsSmall family owned company so I was able to get tons of experience in multiple areas. Great work enviroment. The office is very cool and relaxed.

ConsSmall family owned company so upper management plays favorites. There is a significant gap in communication between upper management and employees.

Advice to Senior ManagementCommunicate! There is so much that is a surprise to the staff. In today's economy people do not want surprises, they want security.

Saddest and darkest days in a 110 year history of doing good for others - dental association stumbles badly

Geneva (Switzerland)

I have been working at FDI

ProsAbility to do good in the world and improve dental health.
Geneva location.
Experienced staff members.
Extensive membership
Nice modern offices
Switzerland!

ConsGovernance that does not function
Elected officials without any international experience
Overbearing office holders
Absence of strategic vision
High turnover in senior management

Advice to Senior ManagementLeave it to the experts
Board members need to limit themselves to strategic oversight and avoid areas for which they have no competence.
Trust others

If you want to reach a good work life balance

Director (Current Employee)
City of London, England (UK)

I have been working at FDI

ProsCustomer focused: We measure our success to the success of our customers and each member of FDI Logbox thrives for their customer success. We care to develop great relationship with our customers as well as with the retailers who are the customers of our customers.
 Great work ethic: We are holding ourselves to the highest standard of work ethics, our customers are building with FDI
Open minded: Our markets are constantly changing and our customers are adapting to these changes. We have an open mind attitude to lead the transformation of the industry and we work hard to bring services innovation and positive changes.
Demanding and audacious: We want to be the best in our business, and therefore everyone does his best to deliver an outstanding service to our external and internal customers. This is part of our ambition for our customers and for us.
They work as a team and we value individual contribution: As an international group, we need to work together taking full advantage of cultural diversity in a global organization. We value everyone contribution to the team and to the success of our customers.

ConsOrganazation is not always the first priority

Advice to Senior ManagementThey are already doing a good job

Worked for FDI? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at FDI reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for FDI CEO Dominique CHATELIN. All reviews posted anonymously by FDI employees.