FDI Reviews

Reset
2.9
Dominique CHATELIN

1. Okay Place to Work

Pros

Small family owned company so I was able to get tons of experience in multiple areas. Great work enviroment. The office is very cool and relaxed.

Cons

Small family owned company so upper management plays favorites. There is a significant gap in communication between upper management and employees.

Advice to Management

Communicate! There is so much that is a surprise to the staff. In today's economy people do not want surprises, they want security.

2. Saddest and darkest days in a 110 year history of doing good for others - dental association stumbles badly

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Geneva (Switzerland)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Geneva (Switzerland)

Pros

Ability to do good in the world and improve dental health. Geneva location. Experienced staff members. Extensive membership Nice modern offices Switzerland!

Cons

Governance that does not function Elected officials without any international experience Overbearing office holders Absence of strategic vision High turnover in senior management

Advice to Management

Leave it to the experts Board members need to limit themselves to strategic oversight and avoid areas for which they have no competence. Trust others

3. If you want to reach a good work life balance

Current Employee - Director in City of London, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Director in City of London, England (UK)

Pros

Customer focused: We measure our success to the success of our customers and each member of FDI Logbox thrives for their customer success. We care to develop great relationship with our customers as well as with the retailers who are the customers of our customers. Great work ethic: We are holding ourselves to the highest standard of work ethics, our customers are building with FDI Open minded: Our markets are constantly changing and our customers are adapting to these changes. We have an open mind attitude to lead the transformation of the industry and we work hard to bring services innovation and positive changes. Demanding and audacious: We want to be the best in our business, and therefore everyone does his best to deliver an outstanding service to our external and internal customers. This is part of our ambition for our customers and for us. They work as a team and we value individual contribution: As an international group, we need to work together taking full advantage of cultural diversity in a global organization. We value everyone contribution to the team and to the success of our customers.

Cons

Organazation is not always the first priority

Advice to Management

They are already doing a good job

RSS Feed </> Embed