FIDELITONE Reviews

Craig J. Hudson

Upgrade

Current Employee - Manager in Albuquerque, NM
    Current Employee - Manager in Albuquerque, NM

I have been working at FIDELITONE full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I left a good job for this position at Fidelitone. Although there are long hours I can say I thoroughly enjoy what I do and have learned a lot in this position. I look forward to coming to work and the challenges each day present. Definitely a resume building position. The company has also rolled out an improved value program and is actually living and breathing their values.

Cons

Work changes frequently and every day is different. Not a job for someone who doesn't like a fast paced environment.

Advice to Management

Since I have been here the communication to remotes sites has improved significantly. We need to continue to communicate all aspects of the company.

Current Johnson City employee

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Johnson City, TN
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Johnson City, TN

I have been working at FIDELITONE full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I have been with the company for a couple of years now and I would have to agree with some of the other reviews. I think the company cares about the employees and offers many advancement opportunities. The benefit package is one of the best I've seen, (tuition reimbursement, 401k company matching and many other perks.) If you're a hard worker and enjoy a team environment you would enjoy working here.

Cons

Sometimes we do have long days, but again you need to remember we have requirements that need to be met on a daily basis to ensure client satisfaction. If you don't like providing 100% client satisfaction, then this is probably not the place for you. To the former employee below, if all you did was earn a pay check, I would have to say that's probably all you wanted to do.

Advice to Management

Continue your recognition programs rewarding good employees and continue with the company growth. This helps ensure additional career opportunities for all of us and other within the community that want to join our winning team!

Fulfillment Employee

I have been working at FIDELITONE full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

I have been an employee for eight years and I have to say that I really love my job. Working at a 3PL is not for everyone, but if you like an environment that is fast paced, offers new challenges and plenty of promotional opportunities, this is the place for you. We make our clients our number one priority and help them grow their business by meeting ands exceeding their expectations every day.

Cons

Sometimes the hours are long when we have unexpected number of orders to fill. When that happens we usually see new people hired or temps brought in to help out.

Advice to Management

Hold everyone accountable to the same standards on the attendance policy. It's getting better but for a while it seemed like nothing was being done to people that missed a lot of work.

5. Great place to work

Current Employee - Operations in Johnson City, TN
    Current Employee - Operations in Johnson City, TN

I have been working at FIDELITONE full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Management really cares about the employees. We regularly get bonuses through the various programs the company has. We even get recognition on the company website with our name and title which is kinda neat.

Cons

There are a few folks, like the guy from Johnsin City below, who was actually a manager. But you never like everyone you work with

Advice to Management

The employee survey did wonders this year and last. Keep doing that

6. Take a pass

I worked at FIDELITONE

Pros

Good coworkers, nice people.Talented people leave in a year or two

Cons

Stay away, harsh work environment. Clueless executive team. People are not valued, everyone is considered to be easily replaceable.

7. it is hell on earth

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Johnson City, TN
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Johnson City, TN

I worked at FIDELITONE full-time

Pros

I earned a paycheck.

Cons

People are expected to work 21 hours and come back 5 hours or less later which is illegal. The pay is less than what one would earn at McDonald's. The management uses fear and intimidation on a daily bases. Breaks have been cancled in long shifts and employees told we dont have to give you breaks.

Advice to Management

Stop working people illegal amount of hours. Pay your employees a livable wage. Stop treating people like they are less than human because they work under you.

WH OPS

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Wauconda, IL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Wauconda, IL

I have been working at FIDELITONE full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Fidelitone is really invested in the growth of the company and the people who come here to work everyday. I feel that I am heard on a regular basis at all levels and from the bottom up Fidelitone is a company that lives our values. Customer-centric, Accountable, Collaborative and Curious. Its fast pace and exciting for those who like a challenge and to work hard, it's the place to be. Hard work is rewarded here at Fidelitone.

Cons

Not a whole lot. Its called work for a reason.

Advice to Management

Keep up the energy and passion. I want to work here for a long time so being smart about growth is very important and you do a great job at keeping us in the loop and employed. Thanks

9. Great place to work! co-workers and senior leadership alike are tremendous

Current Employee - Customer Service in Johnson City, TN
    Current Employee - Customer Service in Johnson City, TN

I have been working at FIDELITONE full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

I am also a current employee at Fidelitone and I am blown away by some of the comments above. The employees at Fidelitone are among the best the industry has to offer. I don't work in the Wauconda office but in my experience our division has been tremendous. at over 250 employees in the Order Fulfillment group I have yet to hear some of the things above and I have been hear 5 years.

Cons

nothing to say here. I love the fast pace and the people I work with on a daily basis. I wouldn't have it any other way

Advice to Management

keep doing what you are doing

This company is very unappreciative and doesn't provide any positive feedback.

I worked at FIDELITONE full-time (More than a year)

Pros

There was nothing positive towards the end.

Cons

This company would rather replace someone then give additional training.

Terrible Experience

Former Employee - Order Fufilment in Wauconda, IL
    Former Employee - Order Fufilment in Wauconda, IL

I worked at FIDELITONE full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

There are no pros to list here

Cons

Everyone that was hired in the same month as me either quit or was fired before 6 months. This place is a complete joke. I am embarrassed to say I worked here for 6 months.

RSS Feed </> Embed