FIM (Foot in Mouth, Inc.) Reviews

CEO

Great place to work.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Bloomingdale, IL
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bloomingdale, IL

I worked at FIM (Foot in Mouth, Inc.)

Pros

A great family run business with lots to offer. If you want experience in sales, retail, or cashier positions. There is definitely something for everyone.

Cons

Being retail the hours are sometimes longer and later at night, and weekend hours. During busy season the hours can also get long.

Having a mentor type program where new employees could learn from other employees that have been there before would be a good way to get better quality work

It had it's good days and bad days

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Beverly Hills, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Beverly Hills, CA

I have been working at FIM (Foot in Mouth, Inc.)

Pros

I was able to work with some great people and I learned a lot from them. We build some great tools and had fun in the process.

Cons

There seemed to be a lack of direction from the leaders. Communication was horrible between staff and departments. it lacked organization.

Leadership needed to pick a strategy and follow through. There were some good decisions made but no commitment to them.

Good opportunity

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  New York, NY
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I worked at FIM (Foot in Mouth, Inc.)

Pros

Opportunity to produce TV and to travel. You get lots of responsibility and experience and everyone is a team player. If you want to get into the TV business, this is a great foot in the door. National celebities, it will look good on your resume to say you've worked here.

Cons

Lots of long hours, erratic hours. You have to be really flexible and passionate about the work because some days are very intense.

Good leadership, good communication, keep up the good work.

Worked for FIM (Foot in Mouth, Inc.)? Contribute to the Community!