FJB Associates
www.FJBassociates.com Rocky Hill, CT 50 to 149 Employees

FJB Associates Reviews

Be The First To
Add Photos

Excellent! Motivated team leaders, great training, and enthusiastic positive co-workers.

Outside Sales Specialist (Former Employee)
Durham, NC

I worked at FJB Associates

ProsHighly Motivated team. Excellent training. Large income potential. Credible growth potential. Extremely positive environment. Great exorcise, and work outdoors!

ConsIt takes a very extroverted person to do this type of work. You are the master of your realm and you determine your income. Not for the faint of heart or the average 9-5 worker. Requires an iron will and a very positive attitude. People also cannot be easily discouraged.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to motivate and teach. This was an excellent learning experience.

Over worked and under paid

Outside Sales Specialist (Former Employee)
Durham, NC

I worked at FJB Associates

ProsIf they pay you it's good money. They are flexible with your schedule.

ConsLong hours, bad leads, inability to pay, use own car and gas, one close for $10,000 attic insulation.

Advice to Senior ManagementPay your workers what they earn. We are over worked, make the company $1000's of dollars and you don't pay us.

Worked for FJB Associates? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at FJB Associates reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by FJB Associates employees.