FMHC Corporation

Be The First To
Add Photos

Not yet rated.

John Cankar

FMHC a great place to work

Manager (Current Employee)
    Pleasant Hill, CA

ProsGreat office and people to work with.
    I am not micro-managed, as long as deliverables are on time.
    I have the ability to work from home office sometimes.
    I feel as though I am in charge of my own destiny, with due diligents and quality work production.
    A pay check.
    Paid vacation and Holidays.

ConsHaving to work for a vendor that supplies my services to a client that maybe difficult to satisfy, which demand sometimes unreasonable deliverables and time constraints.
    The client I am assigned to is at times overburding with meetings and paperwork.

Advice to Senior ManagementI would be very carefull when negotiating contracts with future clients to assure FMHC maintains
    a quality work force, and is capable to meet clients timelines without the overburden of the clients managment pratices and processes.

Very friendly professional atmosphere

Project Coordinator (Current Employee)

ProsBenefits and 401K contribution, its a national company so there are a lot of opportunities to move around within the company.

ConsStrict hiring criteria. No Christmas bonuses, office is closed only a few holidays. 5 vacation days the first year, after 3 month probationary period.

Advice to Senior ManagementMore ways to show employee appreciation/incentives will increase workplace moral.

Worked for FMHC Corporation? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at FMHC Corporation reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for FMHC Corporation CEO John Cankar. All reviews posted anonymously by FMHC Corporation employees.