FRS Research

Add Photos

Bonnie Sargent

Great Place to Work

Medical Director (Current Employee) Saint Paul, MN

ProsIt is a small company. It has the feel of family. The owner/boss is great to work for. Our office is very conveniently located and modern.

ConsBecause we are project based we are busier at times than others.

DISORGANIZED, AWFUL !

Survey Research (Former Employee)

ProsThey have the most work available. Hiring process is easy. No quotas or ridiculous expectations. Jill is an amazingly sweet woman but I think the owner isn't really good at the business end of business.

ConsThey mislead jobs and their ay structure is not-at-all competitive. Also, you never know when you are going tp get paid because they contract and subcontract and they don't ay til the client pays them.

Advice to Senior ManagementDevelop some structure. Like I said before Jill is very nice and the other woman seems sweet enough but sweet doesn't run a business properly.

I am owner Director of this company looking for other opportunities

Owner/Director (Current Employee) Saint Paul, MN

ProsFRS Research Group is a committed market research company which has high standards in market research, dedicated people and a willingness to cooperate in all endeavors. A relaxing place to work with good people.

ConsThe changes in technology have hit this industry hard along with the troubled economy. New innovation in research methods need to be looked at with a good sales force. Without a good sales team or money for innovation, opportunities are diminishing.

Advice to Senior ManagementHire more people with experience in full service qualitative and quantitative research.

Worked for FRS Research? Contribute to the Community!