Facelogic

www.facelogicspa.com

Facelogic Reviews

1.3

CEO

Cheated on commission and horrible communication with management.

Former Employee - Esthetician
    Former Employee - Esthetician

I worked at Facelogic

Pros

I worked with well known products in the industry. Scheduling is flexible. There are three locations in the Houston area.

Cons

I recommend anyone who works on commission based wages to keep a detailed record of sales and services you preform. I had problems from the beginning with my commission not adding up on sales as well as services each pay period. The work environment and equipment was unclean and outdated. And if this is a job you are depending on to make ends meet you might want to rethink your decision. I was promised full time hours and never worked a 40 hr week. They took me off of the schedule with a days notice for no reason. Sometimes two or three consecutive days with no reason given while other emplyees worked more than they were scheduled. There are only two position available esthetician or receptionist so there is no room for advancement.

Communication is key when running a business and if the emplyees are unhappy with the work environment they will not be able to take care of the clients properly.

I worked at Facelogics & would NOT TRUST MY FACE to this joint.

Former Employee - Esthetician in Pearland, TX
    Former Employee - Esthetician in Pearland, TX

I worked at Facelogic part-time (less than an year)

Pros

This is one of the worst places to work after MacDonald s. I am comparing working here as an ESTY, to a 'burger joint.' as the place not only EXPLOITS working women , cheats on commissions,makes fake promises of full-time but gives only a couple of hours of work then sends people off, clients are ripped off.

Cons

Cheap expired products, Most of them are decomposed by the high Houston heat, as owner turns off airco when shop is closed. By the time these skin products are used on clients's face they are worthless. Never mind the hygiene of the place. Both clients & estheticians are being ripped off. High turnover of employees. Unable to mantain high-end clients.

All in all this place needs to be closed by the Texas Dept of Health for expired & 'precipitated' skin products & manager needs to be disciplined for unethical working conditions.
     AS FOR THE ESTHETICIANS working there: NEED TO APPLY FOR FOOD STAMPS!!!

Dont work here.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Morristown, NJ
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Morristown, NJ

I worked at Facelogic part-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Good tips and friendly clients.

Cons

Unethical business practices by the owners and low pay.

Hire people who know how to run a spa.