Factory Card & Party Outlet

Factory Card & Party Outlet Reviews

Be The First To
Add Photos

Gary W. Rada

up and down but it is calmer now

Team Lead (Current Employee) Cape Girardeau, MO

ProsFlexiable hours and good people to wrk with. Love helping customers plan parties

ConsThe company forgets us down here and assumes we know things when we dont

Advice to Senior Managementi think that management needs to listen to all employess not just certain ones

It was good

Card Coordinator (Current Employee) Newport News, VA

Prosavailablity to get off if needed. we are now turning to a party city. we will see how this compares?!

Conspay could be better for the ones who work above and beyond their job, with great flexability to work when needed, train other's

Advice to Senior Managementnot to be so easy on the employees who don't show up to work, or pull their weight!!!!

Worst place to start a Management Carreer.

Assistant Manager (Former Employee) Beavercreek, OH

ProsDiscount was ok but you cant buy clearance items.

ConsCorporate has yet to figure out a balance in operation. This company has over 200 stores and runs as if its a small chain. Wastes alot of money.

Advice to Senior ManagementStop all the gossip and do your job.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

review

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Naperville, IL

ProsGreatest people ever! Great team. Great business. Sad to see it all end. So much more to accomplish... Hope everyone lands on their feet.

ConsBeing purchased by a manufacture that did not find value in what we all worked so hard to accomplish sad.

Advice to Senior ManagementThank you for your contributions over the years. You have made us proud to be a part of the team in the good times and bad.

The worst place to work anywhere.

Assistant Store Manager (Former Employee) Saint Paul, MN

ProsNone. Nothing at all. well, did meet one District Manager that actually knew what he was talking about....of course, he came to the company from Party America.

ConsBonus structure was horrible...never enough payroll to properly run a store. Associates were not paid enough so it was impossible to get good associates on staff. The information from the home office was contradictory and often misleading. The shipments from the warehouse were always messed up. They like to hire store managers from outside the company and pay them more than what they were willing to pay the assistants that they promoted. Too much dead weight holding store manager postions.

Advice to Senior ManagementBe happy that Amscan bought you out.

Poor compensation, Terrible Schedule

Assistant Manager (Former Employee)

ProsBusy work environment that kept the job from getting boring. Balloon bouquet creations were fun. Variety of job responsiblities. Co-workers were fun to work with.

ConsTerrible schedule. I probably got off a total of 6 weekends per year, had to work every other Saturday and Friday night. Was the "new" manager and was forced to work more nights and weekends than the other AM and SM, this lasted the 2 years I worked there. Low starting pay for AM, $11.25 per hour and got a .30 raise after a year.

Advice to Senior ManagementThere needs to be rotational schedule for management that is required and the DM should make sure this is being implemented.

Worked for Factory Card & Party Outlet? Contribute to the Community!