Fahrenheit Marketing

Ricardo Casas

Professional, Motivating, and Rewarding Environment

Former Employee - Account Executive in Austin, TX
    Former Employee - Account Executive in Austin, TX

I worked at Fahrenheit Marketing full-time (less than an year)

Pros

The CEO makes sure to provide all employees with the resources they need to be successful and stay motivated. Speaking from experience, there is room for career growth within the company. The company as a whole is professional and never fails to deliver a great end result for clients. Great co-workers who are passionate about what they do.

Cons

This company welcomes and takes into consideration the opinions and ideas of all employees.

Intern: Awkward but great snacks

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

I worked at Fahrenheit Marketing as an intern (less than an year)

Pros

The snack room is always stocked and the coffee pot is always fresh. I was able to learn a lot about what the clients do. One of my supervisors was very welcoming and attractive.

Cons

The office is very open-- but rarely does anyone speak. If your superiors want you to do something, they send you emails or G-chats even though they are sitting ten feet from you.

Don't be afraid to try new things, it may keep your clients from leaving.

Rewarding, Competitive, Motivating, Challenging & Diverse Agency

Current Employee - Account Executive in Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Account Executive in Austin, TX

I have been working at Fahrenheit Marketing full-time (more than an year)

Pros

The astute staff are amiable, good-natured, inspirationally divergent in taste and opinion yet receptively collaborative. As far as comments about underwhelming salaries and promotions being few and far between, the agency doesn't reward those that sit on their hands and apathetically hesitate to take initiative. The CEO is one who is more than happy to invest in his staff members that are hungry for knowledge and add their own flavor and sense of community to the FM culture.

It's a scratch each other's back type of reward system, as it should be. If you show your invested in FM's success and truly care about the portfolio's growth and continued success, you will be rewarded and there's no glass ceiling.

These rewards come to fruition for those that go the extra mile and isn't solely based on flawless performance, it's based on resilience, reliability and team-oriented work ethic. I elevated quickly and maintain a great relationship with the agency, because mutual respect and reciprocative admiration for talents and uniqueness that we shared was genuine, and in this industry that's a rare gem.

Cons

I think that the internship program was lacking in one on one engagement between the staff and interns, but only because the environment was fast-paced and moving rapidly, which is the nature of agency work.

Great experience, insightful and accommodating, I have nothing negative to remark and I'm a tough critic.

Not Worth The Time

I worked at Fahrenheit Marketing full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Good team, most people are up to date on current trends in the industry, good amount of work if you are in design or development.

Cons

Below average compensation and benefits (benefits are particularly underwhelming), high turnover, very very small team, they cut a lot of corners to save money to the detriment of the team, and the extra perks you usually get from working in a small office are non-existent.

Pretty awesome, if you like getting stabbed in the back

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

I worked at Fahrenheit Marketing part-time (less than an year)

Pros

Some really cool people work there. The creative director there was amazing. And the developers were really cool folk too. Pay was alright for some positions (others got taken advantage of, in terms of compensation).

Cons

Terrible management.
    Highest turnover I have ever experienced. I think when I started there were about 12 employees. When I left there were about 4-5 of the original employees left. Now I think maybe 2-3 of the original employees are still there? While I worked there the owner fired a bunch of them, and even threatened to sue them/started the process of suing them(not sure how far any of that got). I think he enjoyed feeling powerful.
    Leadership acted VERY buddy buddy, but it turns out they went behind some employees backs.
    Owner preached own thing and most certainly practiced another IMO(in terms of values and morals)

Really tedious work.
    No opportunity for career growth at this company. Once you are hired, you'll basically always be at that position.
    Management didn't really seem open to new ideas and innovation.

Let's try not to stab your employees in the back? Oh also, don't write your own reviews, it's lame. You should take into consideration that maybe some of your employees care about your company before you throw them under the bus.

Laid back management, super tiny atmosphere

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

I have been working at Fahrenheit Marketing

Pros

Projects are generally abundant, management doesn't eviscerate you for slightly late work, nice comfortable office, no slave driver attitude

Cons

Work can be tedious at times but that comes with the territory, the environment could be too laid back for you if you really like aggressively destroying projects and high pressure

show up in hot cars to inspire low level employees

Great team and good management

I have been working at Fahrenheit Marketing full-time (more than an year)

Pros

The culture is nice. People seem to be generally happy to be here. The kitchen is always stocked up with nice snacks. Generous quarterly bonus...I work hard and I know I'm noticed...it's a nice feeling.

Cons

The bullpen can be a bit noisy at times. So I am not sure if that's bad because we get to talk without cubicles in the way and that's nice when you just want to ask a question.

Happy hour instead of lunches?

Fahrenheit Marketing Photos