www.falconwood.biz

Be The First To
Add Photos

Alice Lawaetz

Analyst (Current Employee) Washington, DC

ProsA solid small business. In business for 10 years mostly Navy contracts. Competitive salary and benefits.

ConsAs a small business, some communication and internal company maturity is needed but they are trying as they grow. Sometimes the administration is slow to post 401K and leave. Having troubles with the system. Need a more mature system. However always willing to take and answer the questions to resolve them.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeeping working on the company communications level.

Project Analyst (Current Employee) Arlington, VA

ProsCompany is alright to work for depending on the contract and location that you are working out of. It is a small company.

ConsManagement is poor with few qualified individuals. Most managers are managers secondary and more concerned with their day to day jobs than their employees. Also focuses highly on promoting unqualified veterans rather than qualified individuals with no military experience.

Poor communication within company

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Washington, DC

Prosvery good salary and raises.

Conslimited contracts affect mobility within company.

Worked for Falconwood? Contribute to the Community!