Family Dermatology of Lilburn

Updated April 24, 2014
Updated April 24, 2014
2.6

Paula Nelson

A professional and nice environment to work for. The staff is very informative in all expects of the company.

Former Employee - Customer Service Specialist  in  Atlanta, GA
    Former Employee - Customer Service Specialist in Atlanta, GA

I worked at Family Dermatology of Lilburn full-time for more than a year

Pros

The company teaches you how to enjoy helping people. It's very satifying and rewarding to be able to assist patients and staff members to my best ability. Being a great asset to a company is my ultimate goal. Building work experience and ethics.

Cons

Not enough compensation or appreciation for your hard work, dedication, and dependability. Lack of career opportunities within the company.

Some of the management team need to learn how to communicate with employees in a more professional and courteous manner.

I worked at Family Dermatology of Lilburn

Pros

Learning experience and looks good on a resume. Also a good opportunity to learn basic medical billing.

Cons

Lack of management. Work load increases constantly, but no opportunity for a raise. Doctors leaving the company left and right. Angry patients due to lack of communication from offices/nurses. Lazy employees and a complete lack of accountability of employees.

Fire lazy workers and hire people who actually want to be there. I loved my job and had to leave because I was done picking up the slack of 80% of the other employees in our office.

Great Experience.

Current Employee - Medical Office Assistant  in  Lilburn, GA
    Current Employee - Medical Office Assistant in Lilburn, GA

I have been working at Family Dermatology of Lilburn part-time for less than a year

Pros

The company is a wonderful company with wonderful people working there. Fast people and processes were very convenient. Timely with all the people that worked there.

Cons

People are slow and very rude. Not very people friendly and it is very very very very very expensive there. Will never go there again. I had a horrible experience.

You should hire better people next time.

4. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Great working for a doctor that has good values

Former Employee - Medical Office Assistant  in  Menlo Park, CA
    Former Employee - Medical Office Assistant in Menlo Park, CA

I worked at Family Dermatology of Lilburn full-time for more than a year

Pros

Friendly and organized office environment, great pay and benefits for this type of position. Management does not micromanage, trusting you to use your best judgement to handle issues that come up. Doctor has always an upbeat attitude and willing to teach you anything you want to know about skin conditions.

Cons

Occasionally have to deal with difficult patients, but that just comes with the territory.

Great for resume

Former Employee - Medical Assistant
    Former Employee - Medical Assistant

I worked at Family Dermatology of Lilburn full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

You will have a job. Physicians allow MAs to cross train.

Cons

They have decreased starting pay. This a specialty practice, cutting workers salary to put more in your own is definitely money hungry. Decreased the number of hours MAd are able to work. Take over other offices then treat the previous doc like crap.

Increase opportunities for raises. Stop discriminating against employees. Treat employees better.

Worked for Family Dermatology of Lilburn? Contribute to the Community!