Fan TV

www.fan.tv

Fan TV Reviews in San Mateo, CA

Gilles BianRosa and Olivier Chalouhi

5 Employee Reviews Back to all reviews

Excellent growing company, great culture and rewards, stock options

Senior Software Engineer (Current Employee) San Mateo, CA

ProsGreat culture, free high-end gym next door, free Caltrain pass, free food and drinks (including beer), people are very nice and helpful, good access to upper management. The company is creating something new in the industry. The engineers are extremely smart and we all work very closely everyday.

ConsOffice space is too small. Each person has a tiny desktop to work. No 401k match.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep it up.

inventing the future everyday...

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) San Mateo, CA

Prosthe best part about Fanhattan is getting up everyday and working with the brightest minds in silicon valley and hollywood to invent the future. this is a great company in the making and there is a strong vibe in the office that we are all in this together. it's the perfect example of that silicon valley start-up.

great perks like membership to equinox gym, catered lunches, movie nights, great 401k and health care.

strong management team and leadership.

Consthe company is growing so fast, we are all packed in the office... but that is a temporary situation.

Advice to Senior Managementkeep running ahead...

All rowing together

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) San Mateo, CA

ProsInspiring CEO, Strong and experienced team, huge vision, amazing passion, friendly work environment, lots of perks including meals, heath club, and corporate benefits, movie buffs, mentorship, generous company events and activities.

ConsFanhattan is not (yet) located in San Francisco city, currently located in San Mateo, which means commuting for employees in the city. That being said, the office is located a few blocks from the train and provides transit or parking passes.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Brilliant minds, fantastic tech, exciting industry, rewarding work

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) San Mateo, CA

ProsWork alongside some of the most creative, driven and fun people from Hollywood and Silicon Valley, as well as the Hulk, Iron Man and Han Solo whose life-sized figures cheer you on at your spacious and sunny desk. Get paid to talk about and watch TV shows and movies. Make entertainment technology better.

ConsMost of us can't spend the WHOLE day watching videos. The generous spread of free food and beverages also makes it hard to keep those New Years' resolutions, although there ARE healthy options like fruit, nuts and green tea.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work -- you're building something uniquely awesome here.

Satisfied Designer

Interactive Designer (Current Employee) San Mateo, CA

ProsAt Fanhattan we all work very close together. We have daily stand-ups at the start of everyday on our all of our products. Everyone is well versed in each product and constantly updated on their statuses. We have all hands meetings monthly both on and off-site. Catered lunch is a common occurrence and off-site events with teams are always a blast. Weekly one-on-one meetings with upper management are appreciated, this provides the opportunity to verbalize problems and concerns.

ConsOffice is a little small and sometimes loud for this growing company. Can be particular about who they hire (which can be both good and bad).

Advice to Senior ManagementThere is always room to improve team communication, compared to when I first started this has changed dramatically!

Worked for Fan TV? Contribute to the Community!