Fanbox

Updated May 26, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Michael Pousti

Great growth potential surrounded by smart and supportive people

Customer Support (Current Employee)
    Detroit, MI

ProsAbility to work on a product that is used by millions of people around the world, moving up in the company is possible and even expected of every employee – no glass ceiling, great work location, flexible work schedule.

ConsYou are in control of your own destiny – how quickly and far you move up is solely based on your performance. You have to want to succeed to do well here.

Advice to Senior ManagementAlways demand your employees provide a RACE (Radically Awesome Customer Experience) to your customers. It is a great concept to live by.

Working at FanBox is an amazing experience

Customer Support (Current Employee)
    San Diego, CA

ProsThis is a company that cares about its employees and is full of opportunities for both personal and professional growth. You are able to use your talents in all areas. You have room for promotion within the company. You are always heard and your ideas matter.

ConsDue to the fast-paced environment, working beyond the typical 9 to 5 does not always happen. You definitely get out of the company whatever you put into it.

Advice to Senior ManagementI really enjoy working for a company that is filled with so many talents and is growing so rapidly thanks to proper management in place.

Productive and fun environment. Great place to work

Marketing Assistant (Current Employee)
    San Diego, CA

Prosfree meals, flexible hours, ability to work from home, open communication between top and bottom. I am constantly learning and being challenged by my team to enhance our product and provide insight on how to evolve an entity with a fast growing user base.

ConsThere are not really any negatives that I can think of at this point in time.

Advice to Senior ManagementGreat job building a team based workplace that focuses on how each individual contributes to the whole and the value of our brand.

• We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

I finally feel like I found my career with FanBox

Billing Analyst (Former Employee)
    San Diego, CA

Prosgreat team, fun company outings, open communication, lunch and dinner included, 4 weeks of time off per year

ConsNot enough time and resources to get everything done in the day since the company is growing so quickly - time management is a must.

Advice to Senior ManagementStay focused on the big picture for the long term goals that the company wants to achieve

Great, collaborative working culture

Success Coach (Current Employee)
    Bronx, NY

ProsMany opportunities to grow and learn. Inspiring work. Great to be on the ground floor of a company in a huge growth industry.

ConsTeam is growing very quickly so hands on training is lacking at times. Basically sink or swim environment so not ideal for all personalities.

Advice to Senior ManagementRemember to reward your employees when possible. Small victories are great to feel.

Fun and exciting experience

Customer Support (Former Employee)
    San Diego, CA

ProsExciting work, there is always something new to be working on and improving, keeps things challenging, great team to work with both management and co-workers, good perks, fun environment

ConsEveryone is in charge of themselves so you need to be a self-starter to do well

Advice to Senior ManagementLove to yacht parties and other fun perks to break up the work weeks - keeping things fun is important

Great way to build your skills and gain a lot of experience quickly

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

Prosupward mobility possible, good co-workers, fun and challenging atmosphere, interesting work, no politics

Consnone that I really experienced, you need to be able to keep up with everyone

Advice to Senior ManagementI enjoyed the open communication and the ability to express my opinions openly with everyone

It's an amazing way to work

Success Coach (Current Employee)
    San Diego, CA

ProsFriendly and cooperative work environment. Focus is on results, rather than on methodology. So we have a great deal of latitude with how to work.

ConsNo cons to be mentioned at this time.

Advice to Senior ManagementNone

– I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company

I have gained the best experience at FanBox by helping others.

ProsAt FanBox I am able to work and interact with people from all over the world - which is something I never thought I would have the chance to do. I really identify with the concept of FanBox.

ConsSome weeks the hours are long, but it is manageable.”

Advice to Senior ManagementDo your best to interact with the users as much as possible

FanBox gave me an opportunity

ProsFanBox is a place where you can grow from not knowing anything about the company to experiencing leadership in a short amount of time. There are many opportunities for personal growth.

ConsHaving the opportunity to work with so many people, I don’t always have enough time in the day to get everything that I want to accomplish with my position complete.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep searching for new ideas and continue making FanBox prosper.

Worked for Fanbox? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Fanbox reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Fanbox CEO Michael Pousti. All 32 reviews posted anonymously by Fanbox employees.