Fanbox Reviews

Michael Pousti

1. Motivating working environment

Current Employee - Social Marketing Analyists in San Diego, CA
    Current Employee - Social Marketing Analyists in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Fanbox full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I'm working here for the last 9 months and I'm really happy. This is highly functional and synchronized company. The management has clear vision and goals. They include you in all important decisions and respect you. The engineers are extremely talented, and all teams are highly synced. The collaboration is great, there is no pressure and everything is organized. When you work in such a great environment you can easily achieve your goals and feel accepted. I really love working here and I'm always motivated to do my best.

Cons

So far so good, no cons at all.

Advice to Management

You are truly amazing. I feel motivated working for you. You are doing a great job!

2. Great place for professional development

Current Employee - Marketing Associate in San Diego, CA
    Current Employee - Marketing Associate in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Fanbox full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I like what the company represents. It has clear vision and knows what it needs for you. I love working here as the working environment is so motivating and friendly. It's truly a fun place to be in. The communication between departments and the management is great and I really feel I can grow here. I love my job! I never felt any pressure and for a very short time I achieved a great work-life balance.

Cons

No specific cons whatsoever. I feel like the company is truly taking care of its employees.

Advice to Management

Continue with the great job and vision. I feel respected here.

3. Working here was a great time in my professional career

Former Employee - Communications Coordinator in San Diego, CA
    Former Employee - Communications Coordinator in San Diego, CA

I worked at Fanbox full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I loved working here. I worked here for 14 months. My team was great and the manager was a real professional that respected the workers. I got all benefits, never felt any pressure or worked more than 8 hours. The company has great potential and I think that I would have stayed here if I didn't get ultra attractive offer from another company. I can warmly recommend this company to anyone.

Cons

Nothing specific to add here. I loved working here.

Advice to Management

Continue with the great job. You are great company with amazing vision and potential.

5. Loved working here

Former Employee - Marketing Specialist in San Diego, CA
    Former Employee - Marketing Specialist in San Diego, CA

I worked at Fanbox full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

This was a great job. The team I worked with was easy to collaborate and I had great benefits. The management is great and really appreciates the effort from its employers. I felt respected here.

Cons

Maybe some small cons that are not worth mentioning

Advice to Management

Great vision and I loved how they behave with their employees. They need to continue with that.

6. I love working here

Current Employee - Marketing Assistant in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Marketing Assistant in New York, NY

I have been working at Fanbox full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great benefits, clear and motivating leadership, wonderful working environment and great team of highly professional and inspiring individuals. I go to work with great satisfaction and feel fulfilled. The management has goals, great goals and they know what they want from you exactly.

Cons

No cons whatsoever. It is one of the best places I have ever worked at.

Advice to Management

You are great. Just continue with the great leadership

7. “Its Great experience working for FanBox

Current Employee - Revenue Tracking Project Analyst (Finance) in Calif City, CA
    Current Employee - Revenue Tracking Project Analyst (Finance) in Calif City, CA

I have been working at Fanbox

Pros

Its an astounding background while working for fanbox. upward portability conceivable, great colleagues, fun and testing climate, fascinating work, with more vocation building open doors.
    Extraordinary to be on the ground floor of an organization in a gigantic development industry. I am profoundly obliged to fanbox team and administration for giving me the chance to work for them.

Cons

no single cons is experienced yet

Advice to Management

Keep motivating the employees. I really appreciate the management for operating a nice company with full of talented individuals.

It seemed ok, then the curtain was pulled back.

Former Employee - Systems Administrator in San Diego, CA
    Former Employee - Systems Administrator in San Diego, CA

I worked at Fanbox

Pros

Pay was alright comparatively. They fed you.

Cons

CEO busted for Mail Fraud kind of made me exit quickly as to keep my own security clearance. Long hours, terrible parking that costs you a days pay every week just to go to work. Traffic downtown sucks. Terrible benefits. The weekly meetings with the entire company where people stood up and said "when I'm a millionaire" got fairly old quick and felt like a "cult" following rather than an employee-employer relationship.... and no one but the head honcho became a millionaire anyway.

Oh and the weirdo speed walking Olympic guy... the one who kept track of how many high fives you gave people around the office... that was just spooky. Being in my role I had access to strange documents on the network shares and the spreadsheet showing when you will be laid off was strange. It kept tally of your high fives and "enthusiasm". Place was just weirded out like a cult.

Advice to Management

fire yourself.

9. I like working for Fanbox, great experience!

Current Contractor - Marketing Assistant in Detroit, MI
    Current Contractor - Marketing Assistant in Detroit, MI

I have been working at Fanbox as a contractor (More than a year)

Pros

I have ability to use my skills and talents. Company supports me in everything. I have ability to work in a great team and to learn many things from others. It's very friendly and I'm very happy to belong here.

Cons

I can't think of anything at this moment.

Advice to Management

You are doing a great job! Just continue such!

10. Working at FanBox is an amazing experience

Current Employee - Customer Support in San Diego, CA
    Current Employee - Customer Support in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Fanbox full-time

Pros

This is a company that cares about its employees and is full of opportunities for both personal and professional growth. You are able to use your talents in all areas. You have room for promotion within the company. You are always heard and your ideas matter.

Cons

Due to the fast-paced environment, working beyond the typical 9 to 5 does not always happen. You definitely get out of the company whatever you put into it.

Advice to Management

I really enjoy working for a company that is filled with so many talents and is growing so rapidly thanks to proper management in place.

Great growth potential surrounded by smart and supportive people

Current Employee - Customer Support in Detroit, MI
    Current Employee - Customer Support in Detroit, MI

I have been working at Fanbox full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Ability to work on a product that is used by millions of people around the world, moving up in the company is possible and even expected of every employee – no glass ceiling, great work location, flexible work schedule.

Cons

You are in control of your own destiny – how quickly and far you move up is solely based on your performance. You have to want to succeed to do well here.

Advice to Management

Always demand your employees provide a RACE (Radically Awesome Customer Experience) to your customers. It is a great concept to live by.