Fantasy Springs Resort Casino

Paul Ryan

One of the best Casino in the Desert

Bartender (Former Employee)
    Indio, CA

ProsI was a bartender for this casino, and I have tended to celebrities. It takes care of its employees and customers..

ConsThe only con is that the casino is a little too small but the hotel is awesome. The concerts are one of the best in the desert.

Advice to Senior ManagementI would expand the casino gaming floor to welcome all sorts of gaming and all sorts of gambler because when I was there it seems like they market mostly machine gamblers

Okay, nothing really sent me or made the experience special.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsA variety of jobs and positions to work in or for. A large selection.

ConsThey have a non-rehireable policy, from when I worked there prior (1995).Employees should wear their uniforms more professionally.

Advice to Senior ManagementPolice your staff better. Support and enforce, no bunching on the work floor. Show that you take pride in your work, sloppy management in the restaurant.

I enjoy my time here

ProsCoworkers. Perks. Upper management is great. Lots of employee appreciation events.

ConsStagnation. Bad food in the EDR. Review system does not take in to account accomplishments ie. increased revenue and savings.

Worked for Fantasy Springs Resort Casino? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Fantasy Springs Resort Casino reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Fantasy Springs Resort Casino CEO Paul Ryan. All reviews posted anonymously by Fantasy Springs Resort Casino employees.