Farnsworth Group Inc

Be The First To
Add Photos

Not yet rated.

Karen M. Jensen, PE

Great company to work for

I have been working at Farnsworth Group Inc full-time

ProsI have never worked for a company that cares about their employee's as much as Farnsworth Group. Here I am treated as a person and not a number. They offer great benefits, schedules are flexible, and really promote a healthy work/life balance. They also put themselves out there to be a part of the community and are involved in many local charity events.

ConsCommunication with remote offices regarding corporate wide general information is not great. But recently they have identified this problem and are working on it.

Disjointed management, poorly executed projects

Senior Commissioning Agent (Current Employee)
Midwest City, OK

I have been working at Farnsworth Group Inc as a contractor for less than a year

ProsFree parking but not snacks.

ConsLittle loyalty to workers. Top heavy in the home office with overhead that could contribute more effectively to coordinating field operations and production of deliverables. Little patience for constructive criticism of operations, planning and management. Managers are apt to ask you to not ask questions if the answers might mean more work for other people.

Advice to Senior ManagementMake your company relevant. Change the name so people know what it is you do.

Great company to work for...growing, fun, challenging, great co-workers

I have been working at Farnsworth Group Inc full-time for more than 5 years

ProsGreat people to work with, reputable company with high standards, flexible work schedule, good benefits and competitive pay

ConsI can't think of anything, I feel blessed to have a position with Farnsworth Group.

Management needs to change

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Farnsworth Group Inc full-time for more than a year

ProsOk pay and good benefits compared to other places I've worked. Flexibility with work schedule.

ConsHigh level management is stuck in the 50s are far as how certain people are treated.

Too many hours, Pay is ok

I have been working at Farnsworth Group Inc

ProsLearning new things that are valuable

ConsToo many hours to get work done

Underpaid for the Position

Engineer (Current Employee)

I have been working at Farnsworth Group Inc

ProsMost coworkers are very easy to get along with and support a productive work environment. Benefits are in line with most comparable companies.

ConsReviews are skewed towards always needing improvement regardless of performance to support management's stance on not giving performance raises...only yearly 2-3% cost of living increases. Also most employees have similar pay with little consideration given to individual accomplishments and daily effort. An engineer with 7 years experience working a hard 40 hours will not have much of a bump over an engineer with 5 years experience who spends his day in the break room.

Advice to Senior ManagementReward productive hard working employees with a significant raise over those who do not show initiative and motivation on a daily basis.

Worked for Farnsworth Group Inc? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Farnsworth Group Inc reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Farnsworth Group Inc CEO Karen M. Jensen, PE. All 6 reviews posted anonymously by Farnsworth Group Inc employees.