Fast Switch Reviews

Employment Status

Reset
4.2
Mark Pukita

1. Fast Switch is a professional company with integrity.

I have been working at Fast Switch full-time

Pros

This is a great company to work for. A company that treats people with respect and does right by their employees and clients.

Cons

None that I can think of.

Advice to Management

Keep on doing what you're doing.

2. Not so great

Former Employee - Analyst in Dearborn, MI

Pros

They arrange parties/events which is not really necessary. All they need to do is bring transparency in the billing rate or pay the consultant fair share as he/she is the one adds value to the end product. I have experienced very sweet talk but that is absolutely unnecessary. Making sure people who adds value to end product gets fair chunk of rate is the most important think in the interest of client company and staffing company.

Cons

No growth in terms of bill rate, no transparency in the billing rate. If you are just interested in parties/events they organize & do not worry about billing rate(fair chunk of the rate you deserve) then its definitely good company.

Advice to Management

Respect the skillset/experience consultant brings into the project and offer him/her what he/she deserves. Parties/events is not really necessary

Consultant

Pros

They were efficient, helpful and friendly

Cons

none this company was a-one

Typical Contract House

Former Employee - Analyst in Dearborn, MI

I worked at Fast Switch full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Decent hourly rate, although it's hard to know if you're being compensated fairly based on the bill rate. Somewhat interested in contractors welfare at the company they're placed.

Cons

No rate increase No idea what the bill rate is up front No idea what percentage of the bill rate is contractors cut

Advice to Management

Tell your contractors what their bill rate is with the company.

6. Great place to work

Current Employee - .NET Developer in Columbus, OH
    Current Employee - .NET Developer in Columbus, OH

I have been working at Fast Switch full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Pays for training and events like CodeMash It’s the go to company when switching vendors Lunch meetings Referral incentives

Cons

Offer more perks to employees

Advice to Management

Have more company events

7. Best consuting company I have been with.

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Columbus, OH

I have been working at Fast Switch full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Great pay, good benefits and a good staff to work with you on your careers goals. They have been flexible with my needs and upfront about what to expect. They also provide training opportunities for self enrichment.

Cons

I have been with them for serveral years now and have yet to find something I would consider negative.

Advice to Management

Consider creating competency hub so on site training could be provided to consultants and so the company could make bids for projects. This will also provide some work for consultants who are between jobs, and give your more bodies to through at contracted project work, until the consultant has found a new gig at a clients site. Also give consultants shirts to wear with company logo. :)

8. Great consulting firm filled with great people

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Columbus, OH

I have been working at Fast Switch full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

If anyone has interest in being a consultant, this is the company to work for. They are fair, transparent, and genuinely will look out for the best interest of their employees. They do things the right way. From the top down, the firm is filled with quality people. You know what you're getting when you sign on the dotted line. Policies have never been changed mid stream the way that some vendors do. In dealing with the company, I've felt like a person as opposed to a replaceable widget or an entry in a spreadsheet. That is something that is harder and harder to find.

Cons

None that I can think of. I've worked with them the past four years and have never had a problem with them. In the consulting world, short of being your own boss, that is a rarity.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing, and don't lose sight of what makes you great.

9. Fast switch is the best employer I have had in my entire career. I will give them 5 star review because of everything I love about being part of this company.

Current Employee - QA Lead Consultant in Dublin, OH
    Current Employee - QA Lead Consultant in Dublin, OH

I have been working at Fast Switch full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Salary Respect Culture Contractor / employee relationship Bonus Coordination with employees Everything is awesome.

Cons

None at all. It's been great. Thank you

10. ETL Lead/Developer

Current Employee - Senior Informatica ETL Developer in Columbus, OH
    Current Employee - Senior Informatica ETL Developer in Columbus, OH

I have been working at Fast Switch full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Employee friendly company. This is best service based company anyone would like to work for. The management is very supportive and care about their employee. Marketing, Recruiting and HR team are perfect for any hardworking individual who would like to compete in this emerging technological world. Management responds quickly for employee emails and are very transparent in their opinions and sharing information. Scheduling summer picnic, corporate lunch, one-on-one lunch etc all these are implemented for development of the organization and also maintain better relationship with the employees.

Cons

I never had any issues so far and hope not in the near future.

Advice to Management

I would like to have some perks from FastSwitch like Cellular discounts, rental car discounts, travel discounts etc.

Good Company Horrible Benefits

Former Employee - Contract Database Administrator in Columbus, OH
    Former Employee - Contract Database Administrator in Columbus, OH

I worked at Fast Switch full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Good people to work with. Work hard to get you placed.Has many contracts with major companies in Columbus OH

Cons

Very poor health benefits. Haven't gotten a raise or a bonus in over 2 yrs. Haven't had a review. Limited contact with the account manager

Advice to Management

Need to look into better benefits. Conduct yearly reviews with appropriate raises.

RSS Feed </> Embed