FastCAP

Add Photos

Not yet rated.

The right place to be

Engineer (Current Employee)

ProsAwesome culture - and I don't mean this in a cliche forced kind of way. The "company culture" here is genuine and created by the employees, with the help and support of the company and management. Positive work environment and really smart, competent people. Great benefits, even for part time.

ConsThe company is busy and the hours can get long when there are deadlines. They have a pretty unique time off policy though that helps balance this out.

Advice to Senior ManagementPretty much keep doing what you're doing.

Always Forward!!!!!!!!!!

ProsIf there is no wind, row. - That's the attitude we keep at FastCAP, always forward.

This place is where brilliant minds come together and create groundbreaking innovations in Energy Storage.

I love my job!! It's been one of the busiest but most rewarding time of my career! You get to work with a some of the smartest and most passionate people. Awesome culture; it's a team effort from an engineer to building maintenance.

More cool stuff
    - work 20 hr/wk and get benefits
    - awesome location and view from the office
    - employees get stock options, when the companies goes big you make more money!
    - FREE FOOD & DRINKS!!!!! So cool, who does that???
    - young management team, cool people, very approachable
    - real stake in the direction of the company

You get to know your colleagues for more than just what they do here. Bi-monthly social events which are open to spouses and families.

ConsHigh Expectations - I think it's a good problem to have.

This place is pretty sweet.

Pros-good benefits that start on your first day
    -good pay
    -flexible hours and chill work environment
    -project managers are good and set out expectations pretty clearly, but then give employees flexibility about how to do their work - so no micromanaging.
    -your not just a number here. everybody throw out ideas, and if its good - it gets worked in. Even really junior people on the team speak up and that's encouraged.
    -they have free breakfast and drinks at work
    -you get recognized for hard work
    -the company direction and mission is meaningful
    -people take pride in their work here

ConsI've been here for a few years now, and I've got no complaints

Worked for FastCAP? Contribute to the Community!