Favorite Healthcare Staffing

www.favoritestaffing.com

Favorite Healthcare Staffing Reviews

Updated Jul 15, 2014

Kathy Perry

Great Company to work with and for!

Branch Director (Current Employee)

ProsWonderful people to work with and that is from the branch level to the corporate end. Ample opportunities to expand and grow. Appreciation is shown for your efforts and capabilities. Flexibility and good benefits. Everyone is assessable and that is from the President and straight down. People are valued and opinions are listened to and appreciated.

ConsSometimes at the branch level it is too short handed and the work load becomes very stressful. Could have a more standarized system to award base pay increases on a yearly basis although I do believe they are working on that. Other than that I can not really think of anything. The Pros definately outweigh the Cons

Advice to Senior ManagementStrong Management team...all on the same page so just continue on that path.

They have a lot of good contracts

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsThey pay well. They have a lot of contracts.

ConsThey do not offer same day pay. Cancellation rate is high.

RN at Favorite

Contracted/PRN RN (Current Employee) Tucson, AZ

ProsGood source of temporary work.

Consflexibility can be over rated

Advice to Senior ManagementGet Organized! offer incentives like healthcare benefits to employees without contracts working 30-32 hours weekly, Offer consistant opportunities nationwide.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Schedule to work when you want to

Registered Nurse (Former Employee) Atlanta, GA

ProsSelf schedule, but hey have a lot of cancelled shifts.

ConsNo real compensation. Lots of confusion/disorganized.

Advice to Senior ManagementLocal office very disorganized. Have worked for company in different cities and was always kept busy. Could work 7 days a week in Houston!! Here the office is very disorganized-you walk in and there are papers and folders all over the place incl piled up on the floor. Think they need more help??

Favorite is the perfect description - It's a great place to work!

Branch Director (Current Employee) Overland Park, KS

ProsIt's a people-centric company - focused on employees, clients and quality service. Favorite is high integrity in every phase of business. I'm proud to be part of the organization and all that we represent within the industry. Great people to work with - Fair and generous compensation - Great benefits. The most important perk, though, is that it's fun to work here. It's a family - funny, unique, caring and high caliber.

ConsIt's easy to work too many hours - because you care about everything going on - and the people that could be impacted. The corporate, branch and operation center employees are highly committed, they all tend to go above and beyond when required - sometimes the life-balance gets a little skewed.

Advice to Senior ManagementJust keep it up! Great place to work! Great environment. Ongoing opportunities for success!

Portland, Oregon office is the best!!

Per Diem RN (Current Employee) Portland, OR

ProsFlexibility, pay, good communication, no drama, lots of work!

ConsI don't get to see the in person much!

Advice to Senior ManagementConsider bonuses :)

Great company culture!!

Recruiter (Current Employee)

ProsWork/life balance, great people to work with, fun and encouraging work environment, department and branches work as a team, leadership is always pushing you to create new goals, training programs, always learning and growing. Encourages employees to be involved in the community. I love my Favorite Family!

ConsMore pros than cons but like any job, it can overwhelming and stressful at times.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the postive attitude/work enviroment.

I love working at Favorite because of the positive, exciting, friendly, hard working work environment.

Recruiter (Current Employee) Overland Park, KS

ProsI love my coworkers. Everyone has helped me learn so much about this industry. I am never afraid to ask questions. Everyone is really rewarded for their hard work. Everyone has responsibilties and is treated like an equal.

ConsThis was just a completely new career for me so it has taken me some time to get the ball rolling.

Working for Favorite Healthcare Staffing has been an amazing experience.

Intern for Travel (Current Employee) Overland Park, KS

ProsI have been working as an Intern at Favorite since May of 2013. I have been presented with multiple opportunites to learn and grow in my position. The other staff that I have worked with have been amazing and I am extremely greatful for being able to work for this company as long as I have.

ConsNone. This is an amazing company and I have nothing to complain about.

Advice to Senior ManagementNone.

Come for the experience, stay for the reward: providing a service that is actually NEEDED.

Manager (Current Employee)

ProsIt's my FAVORITE place to work! Family-like atmosphere that gives you room to grow & mature into a great employee! You get to do a job that is truly rewarding! Each day is new and I am continuously learning. We're given the tools we need to succeed and unlimited access to support staff.

ConsI don't have any cons... they are available when I need them... having an accessible upper management team has been the most comforting part of this job!

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work!!!

Worked for Favorite Healthcare Staffing? Contribute to the Community!