Faxton St. Luke's Healthcare

faxtonstlukes.com

Faxton St. Luke's Healthcare Reviews

Updated Jun 12, 2014
Faxton St. Luke's Healthcare – Utica – “St. Luke's Campus Entrance”

Scott Perra

Overall good.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsOpportunities to move around at the time.

ConsFinancial cutbacks caused my CMS are causing layoffs.

Good pay, poor management

Staff RN (Current Employee) Utica, NY

ProsWe'll paying organization, frequent overtime availability

ConsPoor management, frequently taken advantage of as employee, inconsistent management

I worked with some great people

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Utica, NY

ProsThe communications team takes the time to make sure everything is as accurate as possible.

ConsI just wish it was a paid position.

Advice to Senior ManagementMake sure everyone in the organization is on the same page.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

employee

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Utica, NY

ProsIworking with most of the people was a great experience

Conscost of benefits, especially for a hospital was outrageous and affordable for anyone making less than $15 an hour. Organization doesn't treat employees with respect and also administration hires manager that don't have the proper qualifications or education to hold their positions. Why is it that some pEople have to have degrees for their jobs, and others get to slide.

Advice to Senior ManagementHire the appropriate people for management jobs that actually possess the education and experience to manage people as is is stated in their job titles! I think this will help to raise the bar for the employees in the areas of respect for the organization and its managing team

Laziness with lack of training/education/motivation. Luck of the draw with this place.

Radiology Department (Former Employee) Utica, NY

ProsIf you are lucky enough to get on the cardiac floor your experience will be a good one.

ConsIf you are unlucky enough to be on the third place, better plan on being mistreated and forgotten about.

Advice to Senior ManagementMake the nurses stop eating and reading magazines, stop depending on none CNA to do the work and actually get off their butts and do their job.

Worked for Faxton St. Luke's Healthcare? Contribute to the Community!