FedEx Office

FedEx Office President and CEO Brian D. Philips

Brian D. Philips

1 Employee Review Back to all reviews

Yes We Can!!!

Production Operator (Current Employee)
Arlington, TX

I have been working at FedEx Office

ProsThe amount of training and grow potential in the company is exciting. There is alot of hands on training. The work is challenging but fun at the same time. Laidback atmosphere. Decent benefits. FedEx history and prestige.

ConsManagement is a common sought goal. Competition is fierce unless you have enought time under your belt. Degrees aren't required for some of the higher positions but seniority and time put in on the forefront will help out a ordinary employee advance.

Advice to Senior ManagementRecognize the employees more for the hard work put in. Motivate current employees with small perks.

Worked for FedEx Office? Contribute to the Community!

FedEx Office Videos

FedEx Office – Why Work for Us?

Office Services We have over 1,800 locations ready to work for you. Whether you need to set up a meeting or need assistance packing your shipments, we are there to help… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at FedEx Office reviews and ratings in Arlington, TX — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for FedEx Office CEO Brian D. Philips. All reviews posted anonymously by FedEx Office employees.