FedEx Office Reviews

Reset
1.0
FedEx Office President and CEO Brian D. Philips
Brian D. Philips

Pros
  • Good benefits for the level of job it is (in 57 reviews)

• Work-life balance - Benefits - Help with school tuition (in 20 reviews)

Cons
  • Company expects Team Members to work long hours with minimal coverage (in 60 reviews)

• Work/life balance is mediocre at best (in 19 reviews)

Not a good place to work if you already have a degree, experience, or are actually trying to make a living.

Current Employee - Compact Car Specialist in Naperville, IL
    Current Employee - Compact Car Specialist in Naperville, IL

I have been working at FedEx Office

Pros

Good for fist job or flexibility while going to school full time.

Cons

pay, respect, management, favoritism, fairness, benefits are really expensive more of just a discount, extensive required classes and very little time to complete them, lack of intelligent coworkers, not paid fairly for the extensive knowledge and hard work it requires, to name a few. Not a good place to work if you start at the bottom to work your way up and already have work experience and/or degree, or if you need to make enough money to support yourself. I was never given a 90 day review, worked full time for 3 months without being considered full time and not even getting benefits without my knowledge. Was left alone to run the store for long periods during extremely busy times and no breaks. Was training people making more than me and had been there for years. Did not receive a promotion that everyone thought I would get due to favoritism (personal relationship). I was clearly more qualified and no one took action to remedy the situation. Poor management and lack of concern for my well being and happiness.

Advice to Management

make sure that employees are not left to complete all the work alone, no employee should ever have to work along for long periods without breaks, make sure every employee gets a 90 day review and a raise if they have clearly proven themselves worthy, make sure to hire intelligent workers so that the other employees don't have to train them and pick up their slack for years. Show true appreciation for hard work and work hard to make sure they are shown the proper respect. Inform employees of any important HR changes and don't mislead employees so they don't think you made the mistake. Work just as hard as everyone else.

Showing 1 of 909 review