FedEx Office

FedEx Office Reviews in Naperville, IL

2.9

FedEx Office President and CEO Brian D. Philips
Brian D. Philips

Pros
  • There's some really good benefits and you'll learn a lot with this company (in 57 reviews)

• Good work/life balance as I was able to work full-time and attend school, 3/4 time (in 17 reviews)

Cons
  • Expect to work with the technological ignorance of both the public and some team members (in 59 reviews)

• Work - Life balance for Assistant Managers is non-existent, at least in my experience (in 19 reviews)

More Highlights

1 Employee Reviews Back to all reviews

Not a good place to work if you already have a degree, experience, or are actually trying to make a living.

Current Employee - Compact Car Specialist in Naperville, IL
    Current Employee - Compact Car Specialist in Naperville, IL

I have been working at FedEx Office

Pros

Good for fist job or flexibility while going to school full time.

Cons

pay, respect, management, favoritism, fairness, benefits are really expensive more of just a discount, extensive required classes and very little time to complete them, lack of intelligent coworkers, not paid fairly for the extensive knowledge and hard work it requires, to name a few. Not a good place to work if you start at the bottom to work your way up and already have work experience and/or degree, or if you need to make enough money to support yourself. I was never given a 90 day review, worked full time for 3 months without being considered full time and not even getting benefits without my knowledge. Was left alone to run the store for long periods during extremely busy times and no breaks. Was training people making more than me and had been there for years. Did not receive a promotion that everyone thought I would get due to favoritism (personal relationship). I was clearly more qualified and no one took action to remedy the situation. Poor management and lack of concern for my well being and happiness.

make sure that employees are not left to complete all the work alone, no employee should ever have to work along for long periods without breaks, make sure every employee gets a 90 day review and a raise if they have clearly proven themselves worthy, make sure to hire intelligent workers so that the other employees don't have to train them and pick up their slack for years. Show true appreciation for hard work and work hard to make sure they are shown the proper respect. Inform employees of any important HR changes and don't mislead employees so they don't think you made the mistake. Work just as hard as everyone else.