FedEx Office

FedEx Office Reviews in Omaha, NE

FedEx Office President and CEO Brian D. Philips

Brian D. Philips

1 Employee Review Back to all reviews

Great People, annoying customers, good work/life balance

Shipping Coordinator (Current Employee)
    Omaha, NE

ProsThe people are great. Management is really flexible with time off and schedule changes. You get lots of little perks, like discounted copies, and sometimes even old equipment. It's a great job if you are looking to get through college.

ConsIt's the only place I've ever worked where customers can demand when they will get their project done. You can't go to Jiffy Lube and tell them you want your car worked on, and it's gonna be done in 20 minutes, yet people will say I need 5,000 copies in a half hour. You have to do your best to comply or management will get really upset. People also expect great technological advancements, but they don't even know how to run a fax machine? The customers can be the worst part of the job. You'll also have to work many nights and weekends when you are first starting out.

Advice to Senior ManagementValue higher education and give higher raises for longer employee retention.

Worked for FedEx Office? Contribute to the Community!

FedEx Office Videos

FedEx Office – Why Work for Us?

Office Services We have over 1,800 locations ready to work for you. Whether you need to set up a meeting or need assistance packing your shipments, we are there to help… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at FedEx Office reviews and ratings in Omaha, NE — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for FedEx Office CEO Brian D. Philips. All reviews posted anonymously by FedEx Office employees.