FedEx Office

FedEx Office President and CEO Brian D. Philips

Brian D. Philips

3 Employee Reviews Back to all reviews

Not bad. Not Great.

Center Consultant (Current Employee)

I have been working at FedEx Office full-time for more than 3 years

ProsPaid Time Off. Discount on Shipping. Get to use the adobe creative suite and microsoft office on a daily basis. Never boring.

ConsSometimes too fast paced. Not nearly enough compensation for the workload and required skill set. Work environment can be frustrating when you are constantly pulled away from your current project to help a customer at the counter. Training is often focused on how to talk to customers instead of how to use the software and machines.

It Sucked

Center Manager (Former Employee)

I worked at FedEx Office full-time for more than 5 years

ProsYou get to work with some really good people. I made some lifetime friends and was able to network with business leaders.

ConsField management is terrible and they micro manage everything and if you miss a key metric 1 day you have to right an action plan that takes you away from doing the important things customer service and training the few TM's that you are allowed to have, when most of the time the metric will correct it's self the very next day. They let people who worked there for years get away with murder and the LP person is a complete bully who should have been let go years ago.

Advice to Senior ManagementYou can't win with your TM's by courting Wall Street. Get rid of the task that don't bring revenue into the center. Every time I visit a center to get a print project done that is real simple I have to wait for 10 min to even see a sample/proof. If you are going to run your centers like a C-Store with the amount of staffing you currently have make your process faster. Customers don't want or care about what you need to do to complete the project they just want it fast and would be willing to pay the high price if you gave them that.

FedEx-Start the Revolution

Customer Service Representative (Former Employee)

I worked at FedEx Office

ProsIt's fun to make copies and interact with people-if you are outgoing and detail oriented, you will enjoy being at work. There are many opportunities to socialize and to talk to people about their personal lives as you make wedding invitations or birthday party fliers.

ConsThe work is somewhat repetitive and there can be a lot of stress. If you are clumsy, it is easy to ruin copies and waste resources.

Advice to Senior ManagementStop all of the rules that are impossible to follow-it is inefficient to have the whole company going behind your back.

Worked for FedEx Office? Contribute to the Community!

FedEx Office Videos

FedEx Office – Why Work for Us?

Office Services We have over 1,800 locations ready to work for you. Whether you need to set up a meeting or need assistance packing your shipments, we are there to help… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at FedEx Office reviews and ratings in Salt Lake City, UT — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for FedEx Office CEO Brian D. Philips. All reviews posted anonymously by FedEx Office employees.