Federal Financial Group

Add Photos

Rick Dixon

Sales of Financial products

Sales Agent (Current Employee) Altamonte Springs, FL

ProsFreedom but not consistant pay because of no base pay.

ConsFreedom, team work, pay when selling, personal growth, and training

FFG review

Agent (Former Employee) Portland, OR

ProsStrong support for new people who work hard

ConsHard close. Not a good fit if you're into building relationships

Work / effort equals results

Manager (Current Employee)

ProsThey get me in front of 6 to 10 pre-set appointments each week. I don't expect that each of those appointments are ready to give me an order...I expect to use my skills to find a need and help my clients. I wish everyone of the pre-set appointments were ready to buy...but that it not realistic. But I am seeing more people each week, and making more money each week than I ever did before becoming affiliated with FFG. Out of 10 appointments I average 3 sales.

ConsYou have to meet with pre-set appointments and find out what their needs are. They just don't give you an order. Some people lie when they set the appointments. Imagine that. Some of the appointments aren't very good. But they are much better than the leads I used to buy. But out of 10 pre-set appointments I average 3 sales.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep the pre-set appointments coming. Also, for the next incentive cruise, let's go to the Mediterranean.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

An easy system to follow and great income - paid on time - no games!

Agent - Producer (Current Employee)

ProsA leadership team that understands what it's like to be in the trenches. A proven system and process that works.

ConsIt takes some time to get licensed and done with training to start making money.

Advice to Senior ManagementGive more proactive encouragement to new agents

Agents Beware

Agent (Current Employee) Tampa, FL

ProsGreat concept and a definite market for the product. Not really good things to say. I found them very unprofessional and I've been in this business 11 years.

ConsI was taken in by their marketing calls providing free leads. I am a licensed insurance agent. I had to pay a processing fee and they took twice the amount as agreed upon. Nobody will return my e-mails or calls. Just a message that they are sorry I chose to not do business with them. They did not send me the training and marketing materials as promised. I went to one meeting before they took the money from my account AGAIN. The manager said he had 27 agents signed up and only 12 made the mandatory meeting. No sales for that week. Their office is in a small and cheap Executive Suites. I had a meeting with the manager and he acted like he didn't know who I was. Never looked me in the eye and was constantly typing on his computer. He was dressed like he shopped at Goodwill. They also want an additional $57 a month for a phone message box. That was a surprise and a ridiculous expense. I asked a few agents about the company after the meeting and no one had received leads (which is why I joined). They said You had to provide them with 8 of your own leads first and the commission is split with one of their agents.The Universal Index Life product they sell can be sold through any broker. Do not fall for this scam. Agents beware.

From our family to yours

Recruiting Operations Director (Current Employee) Orem, UT

ProsFederal Financial Group is an incredible company to be a part of and grow with. The goals and progress of the company are monumental. I didn't foresee the growth and progress that has been achieved when I started two and a half years ago. Now, I cannot wait to see what more comes about! The products, the people, the management, all of it creates a recipe for success.

ConsNot being as well known as I feel we should be. For having 70+ offices across The United States, we are still fairly unknown.

Currently Working at Federal Financial Group LLC

Director (Current Employee) Orem, UT

ProsHave been working at Federal Financial Group LLC since last October. Went to the convention in Las Vegas and met a lot of the agents. Great group of people. Seemed happy and down-to-earth. A lot of highly successful producers with this company, yet they were friendly and inclusive. Really appreciate working with such positive people.

ConsMmmmm.... not sure what to say.... maybe quit being so happy on Monday morning...?

Advice to Senior ManagementMore live music at convention! :D

Jobs at FFG

Insurance Sales (Current Employee) Salt Lake City, UT

ProsUnlimited income potential - if you work the system.

ConsMust work long hours to see results.

Regional Director

Regional (Current Employee) Corpus Christi, TX

ProsGood Money, make your own schedule, company supplied leads

Cons100 percent commission and no benefits

I had a tough time making a living at this company. They overpromise and underdeliver.

Agent/Producer (Current Employee) Cincinnati, OH

ProsComplete autonomy if you want. Good people. You can advance if you want to.

ConsThey would provide leads to the sales agents but for the most part they were 90% bad and 10% good. It was tough to make a good living. The top 5% percent in the company were making 95% of the money and the commissions were pretty bad compared with the industry standards.

Advice to Senior ManagementPay higher commissions and be honest with people.

Worked for Federal Financial Group? Contribute to the Community!