Fenix Consulting Group

Updated September 29, 2014
4.7

Fenix Consulting Group President & CEO John Sabastian Enges
John Sabastian Enges

Opportunities to grow, lead, and become a better you.

Former Employee - Senior Account Manager in Orange, CA
    Former Employee - Senior Account Manager in Orange, CA

I worked at Fenix Consulting Group full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Leadership qualities that you did not know that you had will come to the surface at this job because if they don't you will find yourself being shown the door out. As well as a strong drive to become a better version of you. A lot of this comes from the leader at fcg as well as the coworkers that you will meet. Who are all liked minded entrepreneurial individuals.

Cons

You will have little to no life outside of the work environment. Your new friends will become the ones that you work with because they are the only ones that have the same day off as you, and the same vision of what the future looks like. Due to the fact that your friends will not understand the reason for putting in the amount of work you do for pay that is not guaranteed. It is a commission only environment in essence. So if you are not hitting your numbers week after week you will be asked to leave.

All I would say is that you might want to be a little more upfront with how supplement works for people who are applying for the job.

Just something you have to feel for yourself.

I worked at Fenix Consulting Group

Pros

Imagine a group of like minded individuals, all whom are goal driven, and want to be the best person they can be. People who no matter the differences or background, you can still see the best in. To top it all off, the environment is great. That is what we get to experience here. We are handed a glorifying life changing opportunity, and it's on YOU to achieve it. What better thing could you ask for then for you to prove yourself - to you?
    When you love what you do, you won't just be surviving your day. You'll be living it.
    We do entry level sales and the best part of all of this is, experienced or not, we help train you to be the best you!

Cons

I drive more than I'm used too now.

Be more strict on Standards. If you break your own standards, it's like breaking your word. If someone values something enough, they will do whatever it takes to stay with it.

The Evolution

Current Employee - Market Director
    Current Employee - Market Director

I have been working at Fenix Consulting Group full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

I started in this company as a J. A. M about two years ago and everything that was promised to me has come true.
    Being able to move through the company, and now be in a top management position is wonderful. Having the mental restrictions removed from my mind is one thing I can say Fenix really helped me do. I am proud to be apart of the company culture and family.

Cons

It is hard work.
    You will be asked to grow, change, and adapt
    If you are not used to being pushed, this may not be the place for you.

Management keep doing what you guys are doing. Overall, across the board you guys have been great.
    Management really took time to build long lasting relationships with me. Taking trips, working out, dinners, and even paying for plane tickets for me to go on trips. The management really cares about the people in the company and wants the best for them.

Not what I expected

Former Employee - Junior Account Manager
    Former Employee - Junior Account Manager

I worked at Fenix Consulting Group full-time

Pros

Great/Young group of people that genuinely want to enjoy what they do! Come to work excited and ready to go.

Cons

With such a young environment comes immature qualities. A lot of inappropriate language and actions (Ex. Eff bombs and flipping people off) while at the office. It is a boys world.. all training and techniques are meant for guys. Ratio of guys to girls is 4:1.

It is good to have fun... but professionalism goes a long way. Need to be more professional when dealing with employees. Set a good example.

Bar None, the best place to hone any business skills.

I worked at Fenix Consulting Group full-time (less than an year)

Pros

If you are competitive, this is THE place for you! Every morning you begin with a training session to hone your business skills, and learn "tricks of the trade", then you end the morning meeting with an intense, but AWESOME Pep-talk to go conquer your day and don't be anyone but yourself.
    You cannot find a better business model anywhere, PERIOD. Promotions are solely based on performance and bonuses are not a scarcity. Lastly, if you want a place to learn life lessons, get paid for it, and to have fun on a daily basis, CHECK THIS OUT!

Cons

If you like a "cushy" cubicle, this job is probably not for you...

Keep up the good work and fight the good fight! Everyone is welcomed and mentored evenly, plus a new "family" forms around you in your daily work and weekly life.

Great Opportunity.

I have been working at Fenix Consulting Group full-time (less than an year)

Pros

This place will mold you to be successful. I have been working here for about a month and I can honestly say I love what I do. I get to work around a bunch of young, good-looking, professional people that all have similar values and goals. I am currently a student at UCI, when I first started working here I was simply looking for a job but now that I've seen the opportunity that this company is offering to its employes I've decided that this is what I want to do after I graduate. This job is a performance based job so it really is not for everybody. It is a very competitive work environment but it doesn't feel that way. People are always looking out for you and they truly want to see you do well. This palace is team oriented, meaning that even though you are competing, you're still on the same team so others literally take time out of their day to make sure you're on track. Its like having an amazing running-back with a shitty offensive line, no matter how good that running back is, he isn't going to get anywhere without his team. WE ARE A SUPERBOWL team. If you're having trouble getting adjusted you don't get dropped, instead they will coach and develop you as long as you show them that you're hungry and willing to learn. If you're not meeting your goals theres always someone there trying to help you reach them. I came in with no experience and after just one week of training I became one of the top performers in the office. There are many good things to say about this place but if you are someone that has a student mentality and don't like making excuses for yourself, then this is the place to be. Ill leave you with this, there is not a single day that you go in to this office feeling like its just another day at work. Every single day you're moving closer to your goal and as long as you're always doing the right things and stay hungry, everyday that goes by makes your end-goal a little more tangible.

Cons

I don't know if this is a con or not but this company will definitely open your eyes and make you see things differently. You will see how the real world works and If you're someone that likes to make excuses or hopes for things to happen instead of making them happen you will realize that life is not all unicorns and rainbows anymore. For some that might be a con but for me it was a pro, This company has given me the proper tools, skills, and guidance neccessary for putting me on the right track to become a successful man. You don't have to be a stud coming in but if you're willing to learn and go out of your comfort zone you will leave this place (if you ever want to leave :)) a way better person than before.

KEEP IT UP!

The best job opportunity in so cal!!!!

I have been working at Fenix Consulting Group full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Fenix Consulting Group offers you the opportunity to take everything you've ever experienced and hone and develop yourself into the professional that's alive inside you. You will be surrounded by successful account managers and mentors who are there to help you and offer their care. Within six months I have formed some of the most lasting relationships with some of the most successful people I've ever met. The opportunity to develop yourself into a successful business owner and entrepreneur while earning an uncapped income and being surrounded by successful people who are constantly helping you and giving you knowledge on how they were able to achieve success is insane! Within six months I have become a top selling rep in the nation, have achieved results of productivity and development I never even thought were possible, am currently making a thousand dollars a week and have traveled throughout the nation. FCG will give you the tools to succeed and ensures an environment where you will develop communication skills, grow into an entrepreneur and seize higher levels of prosperity and work in a positive, production oriented, success driven environment.
    Sabastian Enges CEO of Fenix Consulting Groups respects all of his people and works hard to preserve the culture and environment that this company has developed, in order to ensure the best opportunity for your development and your success and your prosperity. The opportunity to work behind such an intelligent mind has allowed me to make exponential leaps in my growth and development as a young business leader and entrepreneur. There aren't too many opportunities like this out there and I am so grateful to have been given this one, don't miss out on it!

Cons

None. I have never had a job where I look forward to going to work each and every day!

Continue to guide all those who seek help and have a willingness to learn!

Great Experience. Hard work, but worth it.

I worked at Fenix Consulting Group full-time (less than an year)

Pros

This was a great opportunity to learn about sales. Fenix trains their employees quickly, but efficiently. The leadership is wonderful, and every day made me excited to work even if the previous day was difficult. I really enjoyed how everyone was a team player, but also competitive. It is a great place where you can be yourself and contribute your gifts confidently.

Cons

If you cannot pull your weight, you will have a difficult time. But that is understood from the beginning.

Keep pursuing those who are struggling.

One of the OC's best kept secrets!

I have been working at Fenix Consulting Group full-time (less than an year)

Pros

I have found FCG to be a breath of fresh air in an economy full of dead end jobs or worse. Even with my degree I heard I needed experience and kept wondering how I was ever going to get experience if nobody was willing to hire me. Enter FCG, the whole structure and culture of the company is built around developing their people, they believe that coming thru for their clients, which happen to be some of the most well known companies in the world, starts with coming thru for their employees and they deliver! We spend 15% of our time in a classroom environment getting paid to learn; I have easily learned more in the few short months I have been here than sadly I did in college. They promote from within and are growing fast. If you are looking to gain some experience in the business world or looking for growth this company is worth looking into. Tip: the interview process is focused far more on values and compatibility and designed to filter out candidates who are just looking for a job so if you get a chance to interview be real and genuine about who you are and what you are looking for. The title of my review is "One of the OC's best kept secrets!" because they are still relatively unknown, I found them by chance, and they are not too big yet. I think they currently have 4 locations in the Los Angeles area but if they continue to value their people they way they do they are not likely to be a secret for to much longer!

Cons

They aren't any blaring downsides but we work in the retail industry so you have to be willing to work weekends and although you are paid hourly if you are going to make good money its because you can sell, at least as a Junior Account Manager, but its not a tough sales environment and they teach you how to effectively communicate.

Don't ever stop investing in your people and stay true to your vision!

Once in a lifetime opportunity.

Current Employee - Solutions Provider in Orange, CA
    Current Employee - Solutions Provider in Orange, CA

I have been working at Fenix Consulting Group full-time (less than an year)

Pros

This is the business of people helping people. Teaches you to develop yourself and others both professionally and personally.

Cons

This business will point out your flaws as an individual. it is your focus and intensity over time, that will change you into a well rounded individual.

Keep motivating and keep helping.

Fenix Consulting Group Photos