Fenner Dunlop Australia

Fenner Dunlop Australia Reviews

Updated Jun 24, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Good company that looks after it's empoloyees

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Kwinana, Western Australia (Australia)

ProsIn the Short time I have worked for Fenner Dunlop I have found the company to have a good set of core values, which they encourage the team to live and breathe. Overall the outlook for the business is positive and the management encourage a very autonomous leadership style - you are left to your own devices to get your work done.

ConsThe autonomous work style can be a hindrance rather than a benefit for someone who prefers a high level of management interaction and I would recommend that people who do require that steer clear.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep looking after your people and the company will grow based on their love and enthusiasm.

Job Review

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Atlanta, GA

ProsGood Pay for the work

ConsManagement lacking ethics in so much as tactical decisions are concerned

Advice to Senior ManagementTreat people like assets !

It's an exciting time to join the company as it is a growing organisation with a fantastic culture!

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) West Footscray (Australia)

ProsWell developed culture; strong productivity and performance from staff, they constantly look for ways to improve safety, and they take personal responsibility for creating and maintaining a safe workplace. It all starts from the top and the company Directors prove that satisfaction and hapiness go hand-in hand with improved performance. The right culture means Fenner Dunlop is a great place to work with great work life balance.

ConsNone that come to mind.

Advice to Senior ManagementLook after your staff; you have more influence on your teams happiness, and success than most people in their lives.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Great company

ProsWell organised, staff treated well. Motivated individuals connected well with senior management.

ConsNone that I could particularly see. Less opportunities than with a smaller firm with a high rate of growth but that is it.

Worked for Fenner Dunlop Australia? Contribute to the Community!