Fetter Logic, Inc.

Opportunity for advancement

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

I have been working at Fetter Logic, Inc. full-time

Pros

This company gives its employees lots of opportunity for advancement. You won't be stuck in one department doing only one thing; you get the chance to expand your skills and get involved in many different areas and skills, if that is what you desire. The manager are very willing to work with you on scheduling, work from home, time off, and offers training as well.

Cons

The work hours can be non-standard, and the work can be reactionary, as opposed to pro-active. This company is experiencing growing pains, but work is never boring and dull.

Encourage pro-active thinking and scalability throughout operations and architecture. The atmosphere is that of a start-up, but some stability and standardization on procedures can go a long way.

Driven but volatile company

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

I worked at Fetter Logic, Inc.

Pros

Driven company with hard-working and passionate individuals across all levels of the organization. Company has managed to withstand rough periods in industry and high employee turnover.

Cons

Volatile environment with individuals working hard vs. smart. Collaborative, communicative, and peaceful culture have not been among this organization's (or its management's) strengths.

Consider hiring and committing to professional managers to help organization sustainably grow, if that is the objective of the firm.

HORRIBLE! The WORST job experience EVER!

I have been working at Fetter Logic, Inc. full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Pay is good, but convinced they have to pay high in order to attract employees. The pay is not worth it. Do not let yourself be enticed by money!

Cons

Extremely high turnover rate. They can't keep good people to save their life. Management is belittling and unsupportive. Hours are ridiculous. Expectations are that you are available all hours of the day, 7 days a week. No respect for personal time. No work-life balance. Have hardly spent time with my family since I started. Convinced the positive reviews were written to purposely offset the negative ones otherwise this company would have a 1 star rating and that's because Glass Door won't let you select no stars. Don't let the money fool you. This is a highly volatile environment with senior management screaming at each other and their employees all the time. Seriously reconsider working here. The negative reviews are correct!!!! Do NOT believe the positive ones!!

Learn how to treat people with respect and get over yourself.

Stay away from these people.

I worked at Fetter Logic, Inc. full-time (more than an year)

Pros

I can't think of a pro.

Cons

Unqualified upper management with huge egos and not tact.

Wasted 3 years of my life

Current Employee - Database in Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Database in Denver, CO

I have been working at Fetter Logic, Inc. full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Paychecks never bounced ( but came close )

Cons

Dishonest management. Nepotism, Pay cuts. No raises. Don't be believe the positive reviews about headcount and tenure. Definitely not true.

Honestly, I'm surprised this place is still in business. I guess there will always be suckers.

ZERO STARS!!! DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME. THE PRESIDENT OF THIS COMPANY IS UNPROFESSIONAL!

I have been working at Fetter Logic, Inc. full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Great pay, but that's how they lure you in. Once you come face to face with the President of this company, you will understand why people leave.

Cons

Obviously some of these reviews below were written to cover up the bad ones. I personally watched as the President put people down in executive staff meetings, cuss out employees, and demand employees work long hours. Very unpredictable personality.

Management team cycles out every year or so. I wouldn't recommend this company to my worst enemy!

Great company if you are self starter

Former Employee - Operational Support in Denver, CO
    Former Employee - Operational Support in Denver, CO

I worked at Fetter Logic, Inc. full-time (more than an year)

Pros

This is a dynamic and rapidly evolving environment. You are able to define your position and take on new responsibilities. Compensation and benefits for a company of this size are good; particularly health insurance and personal time

Cons

Some days can be stressful and this is not the right company if you are used to a leisurely pace.

I would encourage more day to day engagement with the staff, and for certain positions better load balancing

Worse experience of my life!

Former Employee - SQL Database Administrator in Denver, CO
    Former Employee - SQL Database Administrator in Denver, CO

I worked at Fetter Logic, Inc. full-time (less than an year)

Pros

I honestly could not think of one. My entire experience was horrific.

Cons

Wow. My short term employment with Fetter Logic was gut-wrenching. I have never experienced (both personally and professionally) such a condescending, belittling, battered way of being treated. No matter what one completes, one is made to feel it is not good enough and my experiences from Senior Management is beyond anything GlassDoor would allow me to post. How dare a company treat people so terribly. Why?

You should be ashamed for the yelling and making people to feel so small. I will not drop any names (or specific titles), but there are some serious uncalled for anger issues to be evaluated. I would advise you reward those who actually do thier jobs but it does not matter....

Hostile and unproductive work environment.

Former Employee - Upper Management in Denver, CO
    Former Employee - Upper Management in Denver, CO

I worked at Fetter Logic, Inc. full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Pay was good when payroll was not late.

Cons

Temperamental management, management lacks experience in dealing with projects and with people.

Learn how to treat people with respect.

Absoulely the WORST company I have worked for. Horrible CEO

I worked at Fetter Logic, Inc.

Pros

None that I can think of

Cons

If you enjoy being belittled then this is the job for you. The CEO clearly has anger issues and the management team lacks direction.

Hard to say, management has changed so many times, with no real leader, the company lacks in performance