Fetter Logic, Inc.

Add Photos

David Fetter

Opportunity for advancement

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Denver, CO

ProsThis company gives its employees lots of opportunity for advancement. You won't be stuck in one department doing only one thing; you get the chance to expand your skills and get involved in many different areas and skills, if that is what you desire. The manager are very willing to work with you on scheduling, work from home, time off, and offers training as well.

ConsThe work hours can be non-standard, and the work can be reactionary, as opposed to pro-active. This company is experiencing growing pains, but work is never boring and dull.

Advice to Senior ManagementEncourage pro-active thinking and scalability throughout operations and architecture. The atmosphere is that of a start-up, but some stability and standardization on procedures can go a long way.

Driven but volatile company

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Denver, CO

ProsDriven company with hard-working and passionate individuals across all levels of the organization. Company has managed to withstand rough periods in industry and high employee turnover.

ConsVolatile environment with individuals working hard vs. smart. Collaborative, communicative, and peaceful culture have not been among this organization's (or its management's) strengths.

Advice to Senior ManagementConsider hiring and committing to professional managers to help organization sustainably grow, if that is the objective of the firm.

HORRIBLE! The WORST job experience EVER!

ProsPay is good, but convinced they have to pay high in order to attract employees. The pay is not worth it. Do not let yourself be enticed by money!

ConsExtremely high turnover rate. They can't keep good people to save their life. Management is belittling and unsupportive. Hours are ridiculous. Expectations are that you are available all hours of the day, 7 days a week. No respect for personal time. No work-life balance. Have hardly spent time with my family since I started. Convinced the positive reviews were written to purposely offset the negative ones otherwise this company would have a 1 star rating and that's because Glass Door won't let you select no stars. Don't let the money fool you. This is a highly volatile environment with senior management screaming at each other and their employees all the time. Seriously reconsider working here. The negative reviews are correct!!!! Do NOT believe the positive ones!!

Advice to Senior ManagementLearn how to treat people with respect and get over yourself.

– I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Stay away from these people.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsI can't think of a pro.

ConsUnqualified upper management with huge egos and not tact.

Wasted 3 years of my life

Database (Current Employee) Denver, CO

ProsPaychecks never bounced ( but came close )

ConsDishonest management. Nepotism, Pay cuts. No raises. Don't be believe the positive reviews about headcount and tenure. Definitely not true.

Advice to Senior ManagementHonestly, I'm surprised this place is still in business. I guess there will always be suckers.

ZERO STARS!!! DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME. THE PRESIDENT OF THIS COMPANY IS UNPROFESSIONAL!

ProsGreat pay, but that's how they lure you in. Once you come face to face with the President of this company, you will understand why people leave.

ConsObviously some of these reviews below were written to cover up the bad ones. I personally watched as the President put people down in executive staff meetings, cuss out employees, and demand employees work long hours. Very unpredictable personality.

Advice to Senior ManagementManagement team cycles out every year or so. I wouldn't recommend this company to my worst enemy!

Great company if you are self starter

Operational Support (Former Employee) Denver, CO

ProsThis is a dynamic and rapidly evolving environment. You are able to define your position and take on new responsibilities. Compensation and benefits for a company of this size are good; particularly health insurance and personal time

ConsSome days can be stressful and this is not the right company if you are used to a leisurely pace.

Advice to Senior ManagementI would encourage more day to day engagement with the staff, and for certain positions better load balancing

Worse experience of my life!

SQL Database Administrator (Former Employee) Denver, CO

ProsI honestly could not think of one. My entire experience was horrific.

ConsWow. My short term employment with Fetter Logic was gut-wrenching. I have never experienced (both personally and professionally) such a condescending, belittling, battered way of being treated. No matter what one completes, one is made to feel it is not good enough and my experiences from Senior Management is beyond anything GlassDoor would allow me to post. How dare a company treat people so terribly. Why?

Advice to Senior ManagementYou should be ashamed for the yelling and making people to feel so small. I will not drop any names (or specific titles), but there are some serious uncalled for anger issues to be evaluated. I would advise you reward those who actually do thier jobs but it does not matter....

Hostile and unproductive work environment.

Upper Management (Former Employee) Denver, CO

ProsPay was good when payroll was not late.

ConsTemperamental management, management lacks experience in dealing with projects and with people.

Advice to Senior ManagementLearn how to treat people with respect.

Absoulely the WORST company I have worked for. Horrible CEO

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsNone that I can think of

ConsIf you enjoy being belittled then this is the job for you. The CEO clearly has anger issues and the management team lacks direction.

Advice to Senior ManagementHard to say, management has changed so many times, with no real leader, the company lacks in performance

Worked for Fetter Logic, Inc.? Contribute to the Community!