Fiat Automóveis

Not yet rated.

Fiat Automóveis CEO Sergio Marchionne

Sergio Marchionne

Fiat automoveis.

Senior Product Engineer (Current Employee)
    Betim (Brazil)

ProsGood company to experiment work under pressure on great projects involving a large number of players.

ConsLow salaries
    Benefits are average.
    Bad work/life balance
    Career progression is very slow for those who have been there for a long time.
    There is no time flexibility.
    People are not valued by know how evolution.
    There is no clear human resources planning.

Advice to Senior ManagementCompany treats people like disposable objects without value. This need to be changed.

Emotion - But also high-stress all life long, unbelievable responsabilties, ultra low salaries...

Analyst (Current Employee)
    Brazil, IN

Proswork within a company that is market leader, make very beauty cars and is modern and trendy make me very proud. Also my ideas and suggestions are welcome from the boss, and I've made a lot of friends there.

Conssalaries are very low despite the surprising growth of the company, and we must to work all the time overcharged, Ithink 150% of our capacity, with a lot of stress and tension. If you make a mistake you will be fired without escuses! You will never be the same after work there, never you will have the legal 30 vacancies days, never will arrive at home on time to dinner...

Advice to Senior ManagementDear Marchione/Bellini, Despite the growth of the company, mainly in Brazil, the salaries are still very low, mainly for the engineering level, that is all year long responsible for the success of the products. We must to work more than we are capable, work with 150% surcharge not only during a week or a month (that shall be comprehensive) but all LIFE long!!!! Perhaps your HR don't tell you that Police or another Government Job pays more than Fiat pays to a professional that are comprommissed with the company deals, and have studied about 5-6 years plus a master or doctor degree. This type of professional LOVES the work! And sure must more than only love, to work on every saturdays, to travel anytime according the company needs, to still until 1-2 hours after the end of time to deliver the think that someone in top of the structure asked for. Perhaps your HR don't tell you that a lot of engineers go out to teach, to work in another company like Petrobras (that pays for a technician more than fiat pays to a engineer with master degree!!!) or to work in General Motors or Ford to win twice that Fiat Automoveis pays. And, not all are bad news, congratulations for the new models, the new technologies, the sucess of the brand overall and the market leadership. These things are achieved with the effort of a special kind of people that loves his work, loves the company, but are leaving Fiat day by day due to HR policy that must "make profits" over us.

Supply chain design

Senior Executive (Former Employee)
    Pune (India)

ProsGreen field and challenging projects

Consno proper training and knowledge sharing

Worked for Fiat Automóveis? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Fiat Automóveis reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Fiat Automóveis CEO Sergio Marchionne. All reviews posted anonymously by Fiat Automóveis employees.