FiberCloud

Add Photos

Sue DeFlorio

Great Company with potential

Sales Engineer (Former Employee) Bellingham, WA

ProsFiberCloud is a continuously growing company with great employees and a promising future. Their dedication to customers made me go from an employee to a customer!

ConsAs with many Data facilities, they are beginning to show there age. Upgrades are coming but are to late for some customers.

Unorganized

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsIndustry is interesting and the Christmas gift was useful - a Land's End down jacket.

ConsThe company is a rich kid's pet project, and it shows in the lack of communication and clarity of vision. Expectations are high and deadlines are a constant.

DISASTER!!

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

Prospretty good benefits and I hate to say it but after much thought that truly is the only pro

ConsThe biggest problem is the top. Their is NO respect for employees at FiberCloud and leadership does not even try to pretend their is. The technology in unstable and the management team fail to see and admit the true downfalls of the company. The team leaders are absolutely fake and try to brush problems under the rug. Worst decision I ever made was giving FiberCloud my talent.

Advice to Senior ManagementIf you do not value your employee they will eventually all walk.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Difficult to get anything effective done

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsThe company is in a growing part of the tech sector, so should be a good place for innovative thinking and growth.

ConsUpper management can't seem to drive good initiatives or provide support to good employees. Fear-based culture based on lack of communication from top to bottom and across departments. Performance reviews nonexistent, and the benefits and pay are substandard. A new layer of management has been hired, but this didn't seem to be changing the lack of communication and weird policies from the top. The official story is that employees who leave do so because they can't hack being in a growing industry, but many of them know the company itself is having trouble keeping up, and are simply frustrated with the dysfunction and inability to get good work done.

Advice to Senior ManagementCompanies who value employees and make good work possible tend to hang onto people longer and get more done. People leaving in droves is a bad sign.

Good turned ugly

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Seattle, WA

ProsIn the Begining FiberCloud was a company that wanted to be on the edge of technology and was becoming a leader in the industry. It was fast paced and a joy to work for.

ConsUpper management, They have no clue about Technology and just want to bog the company down with meetings, politics and drama, and talking behind peoples back
    There cloud services are literally 2 years behind the rest of the industry and no matter how much the staff wanted to change upper management just didn't get it.

Advice to Senior ManagementFix your upper management, Until you put people in place that understand the industry you are not going to be successful. Making up a pretty story only covers up the issue

Overall good experience, benefits and salary are lacking.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsOverall a good company to work for due to a good amount of freedom in daily work as long as the job gets done.

ConsUpper management does micromanage too much. The salary and benefits are very lacking. Also the isn't any upward mobility in the company.

Advice to Senior ManagementPromote from within when possible. It felt like I was passed up for promotion enough that it made me look for another job.

Worked for FiberCloud? Contribute to the Community!