Fidelis Enterprises

CEO

1. Was taught what to do not told

Former Employee - Marketing Associate in Lombard, IL
    Former Employee - Marketing Associate in Lombard, IL

I worked at Fidelis Enterprises full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Whether you worked in the sales department, HR department, Customer Service department, PR department or marketing department, they treated you with respect. They also taught everything in detail and why things were done a certain why and effectively. This was great because I was braught in with little experience in marketing. Management is awesome and they are incentivized by your growth with the company. this means they WANT to make you great. Where as every other company I have ever worked for, management was lazy and didn't care about their employees. The atmosphere is amazing, people are friendly and energetic and they do not allow negativity (which is awesome especially on Mondays). Everyone is always excited to be there which is very rare to find at a large company.

Cons

Sometimes we did have to work extra hours or weekends to reach goals and deadlines. (10 or so extra hours) Very rapidly growing company so people are constantly expanding to different cities and states which is great but you lose some good friends. But on the same note, you make great friends and even if they do relocate (by choice, always) its great staying in touch and seeing how the company is growing in other markets.

Horrible place to work. Fake reviews

Former Employee - "Account Executive"
    Former Employee - "Account Executive"

I worked at Fidelis Enterprises full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

High energy atmosphere. It's hard to find any other positives of this "company." If you polish a turd, it's still a turd.

Cons

6 days a week. 12 hours each day. 100% commission. Door to door lead generator. Forced to lie to homeowners saying work was being done in their neighborhood so we are offering free estimates. The estimate take 4 hours because they try to convince you to buy their product.

Advice to Management

Stop putting up fake reviews and be honest with interviewees with what the job really entails. Pay your employees better. It's 100% commission and going door to door (no matter what the weather is like). Management doesn't deserve 40% of the lead generators commission. That's why they hire whoever they can. You're just a money generator to them.

Absolutely dreadful experience.

I worked at Fidelis Enterprises

Pros

The company had a positive team environment.

Cons

Lies. Everything about the aforementioned company is a lie. I too, was an unemployed college graduate seeking Summer work; I applied online only to receive a call back, and an interview less than 20 minutes later. The initial interview went as expected, and I was offered an Entry Level Account Management position the very next day; I was a bit concerned about the process because no reference check or background check was conducted; nonetheless, I was desperate and accepted the offer. In any event, the work week consists of 6 days a week, 7am-9pm, 100% commission pay structure, door to door, attempting to sell Makeover Essential products to unsuspecting companies/pedestrians on the street. I voluntarily resigned after three days.

Advice to Management

Be more forthright about the nature of the work to be performed. I specifically asked during the interview about the specificities of the pay structure, and the schedule that I would be working. None of which were accurate. I understand the work hard/play hard ethos, as I am a transitioning Veteran myself; however, voluntarily lying to college graduates that could be pursing an actual career/internship is not honorable.

5. Learned more here in a month than 4 years in college!

Current Employee - Entry Level PR in Oakbrook Terrace, IL
    Current Employee - Entry Level PR in Oakbrook Terrace, IL

I have been working at Fidelis Enterprises full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

My team is awesome. I came in as a recent grad in June. No PR experience and was given a chance to work with the PR team. We handle Social Media and Online presence for numerous clients (local). Everyone has the opportunity to grow (even into upper management positions). Management is AWESOME, they are extremely involved with everything from sales to pr and marketing and extremely helpful. Clients are great, work life balance is great and so is pay.

Cons

Bonuses aren't as high for your first 6 months as part of a probationary period.

Advice to Management

Keep diversifying the client portfolio!

6. Great company and great experience

Former Employee - PR Assistant in Lombard, IL
    Former Employee - PR Assistant in Lombard, IL

I worked at Fidelis Enterprises full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I worked with Fidelis Enterprises over the summer in between semesters at college and got a ton of experience. I was given a PR internship working with social media accounts for the company, also doing administration and recruiting. It is ALOT of fun! The managers are awesome and so are all of the employees. Everyone from sales reps to the PR team.

Cons

I couldn't keep my job with them once class started again because they only wanted full time employees.

Advice to Management

Open some part time positions!

AVOID! Fake Reviews

I worked at Fidelis Enterprises full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

None this place is a scheme to get nice good hearted college grads. Do not fall into their trap with the misleading and vague job title and details

Cons

you work long hours and it is 100% commission going door to door trying to get people to sign up for free window estimates for Power Home Remodeling their parent owner. So if you don't get people to sign up for an estimate then you dont make any money for that entire day. High turnover they will hire anybody. It is a shady company that operates this way to screw over the employee while the bosses do not have to lose anything out of pocket. Multilevel Marketing Scheme it is all a trick.

Advice to Management

Stop lying to college kids and get a real job. you cant tell me you are proud to be a door to door window appointment setter. don't over glorify it to yourself

8. Great company to work for, employees are treated very well and it is a great environment!

I have been working at Fidelis Enterprises

Pros

The opportunity and growth is outstanding. Energetic environment and awsome Co workers to surround yourself with! The money is a huge plus!! You have all of the tools necessary to be extremely successful. This job Builds conversational skills and builds you as a person in general. Everyone in the office has a great work ethic! !

Cons

I see no cons within this company. If you are a hard worker and driven it is an excellent opportunity to be successful and have all of the things you want in life.

Advice to Management

I wouldn't change anything! The system is great and weeds out all of the lazy individuals!

Stay away, what you need to know before going in.

I worked at Fidelis Enterprises

Pros

Environment. A lot of young 20 somethings that are super nice and energetic. Office is also nice and in good location

Cons

100% commission 6 day work week 10-9 Door to door "lead generators" aka you dont sell anything but get people to sign up for appointments so sales people can come in

10. Love it

I have been working at Fidelis Enterprises

Pros

A group of genuine people that care about each other and provide you with an incredible opportunity for advancement. There is a good balance in the work environment. It is exciting and relaxed at times, but also demanding and challenging. You decide your future within the company by the amount work you put in. The growth has been enormous so far and it's exciting to see how far it will go

Cons

Demanding work environment that expects the best out of you everyday

Advice to Management

I thought long about this answer and as of now I have nothing that Id change

Ready to build a career?

Current Employee - Account Manager in Lombard, IL
    Current Employee - Account Manager in Lombard, IL

I have been working at Fidelis Enterprises full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Fidelis Enterprise is a high energy work environment with great opportunity for growth. With a team mentality and driven employees it has been a great growing experience while building a career, not just another job.

Cons

Challenges include keeping the drive to succeed. This job is not for everyone, but if you can keep your student mentality and devote 100% you will find success.

Advice to Management

Keep up the team atmosphere and opportunity to grow in the business and as a person.

RSS Feed </> Embed