Fidelis Enterprises

Updated October 29, 2014
Updated October 29, 2014
4.1

CEO

Was taught what to do not told

Former Employee - Marketing Associate in Lombard, IL
    Former Employee - Marketing Associate in Lombard, IL

I worked at Fidelis Enterprises full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Whether you worked in the sales department, HR department, Customer Service department, PR department or marketing department, they treated you with respect. They also taught everything in detail and why things were done a certain why and effectively. This was great because I was braught in with little experience in marketing.

Management is awesome and they are incentivized by your growth with the company. this means they WANT to make you great. Where as every other company I have ever worked for, management was lazy and didn't care about their employees.

The atmosphere is amazing, people are friendly and energetic and they do not allow negativity (which is awesome especially on Mondays). Everyone is always excited to be there which is very rare to find at a large company.

Cons

Sometimes we did have to work extra hours or weekends to reach goals and deadlines. (10 or so extra hours)

Very rapidly growing company so people are constantly expanding to different cities and states which is great but you lose some good friends. But on the same note, you make great friends and even if they do relocate (by choice, always) its great staying in touch and seeing how the company is growing in other markets.

Learned more here in a month than 4 years in college!

Current Employee - Entry Level PR in Oakbrook Terrace, IL
    Current Employee - Entry Level PR in Oakbrook Terrace, IL

I have been working at Fidelis Enterprises full-time (less than an year)

Pros

My team is awesome. I came in as a recent grad in June. No PR experience and was given a chance to work with the PR team. We handle Social Media and Online presence for numerous clients (local). Everyone has the opportunity to grow (even into upper management positions). Management is AWESOME, they are extremely involved with everything from sales to pr and marketing and extremely helpful. Clients are great, work life balance is great and so is pay.

Cons

Bonuses aren't as high for your first 6 months as part of a probationary period.

Keep diversifying the client portfolio!

Great company and great experience

Former Employee - PR Assistant in Lombard, IL
    Former Employee - PR Assistant in Lombard, IL

I worked at Fidelis Enterprises full-time (less than an year)

Pros

I worked with Fidelis Enterprises over the summer in between semesters at college and got a ton of experience. I was given a PR internship working with social media accounts for the company, also doing administration and recruiting. It is ALOT of fun! The managers are awesome and so are all of the employees. Everyone from sales reps to the PR team.

Cons

I couldn't keep my job with them once class started again because they only wanted full time employees.

Open some part time positions!

AVOID! Fake Reviews

Former Employee - Entry Level in Lombard, IL
    Former Employee - Entry Level in Lombard, IL

I worked at Fidelis Enterprises full-time (less than an year)

Pros

None this place is a scheme to get nice good hearted college grads. Do not fall into their trap with the misleading and vague job title and details

Cons

you work long hours and it is 100% commission going door to door trying to get people to sign up for free window estimates for Power Home Remodeling their parent owner. So if you don't get people to sign up for an estimate then you dont make any money for that entire day. High turnover they will hire anybody. It is a shady company that operates this way to screw over the employee while the bosses do not have to lose anything out of pocket. Multilevel Marketing Scheme it is all a trick.

Stop lying to college kids and get a real job. you cant tell me you are proud to be a door to door window appointment setter. don't over glorify it to yourself

Great company to work for, employees are treated very well and it is a great environment!

I have been working at Fidelis Enterprises

Pros

The opportunity and growth is outstanding. Energetic environment and awsome Co workers to surround yourself with! The money is a huge plus!! You have all of the tools necessary to be extremely successful. This job Builds conversational skills and builds you as a person in general. Everyone in the office has a great work ethic! !

Cons

I see no cons within this company. If you are a hard worker and driven it is an excellent opportunity to be successful and have all of the things you want in life.

I wouldn't change anything! The system is great and weeds out all of the lazy individuals!

Stay away, what you need to know before going in.

I worked at Fidelis Enterprises

Pros

Environment. A lot of young 20 somethings that are super nice and energetic. Office is also nice and in good location

Cons

100% commission
    6 day work week 10-9
    Door to door "lead generators" aka you dont sell anything but get people to sign up for appointments so sales people can come in

Love it

I have been working at Fidelis Enterprises

Pros

A group of genuine people that care about each other and provide you with an incredible opportunity for advancement. There is a good balance in the work environment. It is exciting and relaxed at times, but also demanding and challenging. You decide your future within the company by the amount work you put in. The growth has been enormous so far and it's exciting to see how far it will go

Cons

Demanding work environment that expects the best out of you everyday

I thought long about this answer and as of now I have nothing that Id change

Ready to build a career?

Current Employee - Account Manager in Lombard, IL
    Current Employee - Account Manager in Lombard, IL

I have been working at Fidelis Enterprises full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Fidelis Enterprise is a high energy work environment with great opportunity for growth. With a team mentality and driven employees it has been a great growing experience while building a career, not just another job.

Cons

Challenges include keeping the drive to succeed. This job is not for everyone, but if you can keep your student mentality and devote 100% you will find success.

Keep up the team atmosphere and opportunity to grow in the business and as a person.

Growth and Opportunity

Current Employee - Account Manager in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Account Manager in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Fidelis Enterprises full-time (less than an year)

Pros

With the mentor and training system in place, it fosters advancement based on your work ethic and the sky is the limit. A national networking system, with road trips and visiting success stories(and there are many), encourages growth and future success. No one is left behind if they are willing to put everything into their own opportunity. It is the epitome of "you get back what you put in." The perks of travel and freedom are an end goal that can be attained far quicker than ever thought possible.

Cons

The accelerated training time frame doesn't leave much personal time, but it is far outweighed by the opportunity for freedom in the future

It's not what you think.

Current Employee - Marketing Supervisor in Lombard, IL
    Current Employee - Marketing Supervisor in Lombard, IL

I have been working at Fidelis Enterprises full-time (less than an year)

Pros

I went into it expecting to stick around for just a few months to build character and earn some cash while I applied for PR internships elsewhere. Now I'm turning down interviews for those same internships. Truth is, this job is like the soulmate you overlooked because she doesn't always wear makeup or go on beach diets. I've learned so much in the couple months I've been here, everyone here's awesome, and I would not want to work anywhere else.

Cons

It takes some serious hard work and determination, and you'll need to lose your ego for sure, but it definitely pays off.

Austin and Jason are making things happen at light speed. I have no complaints and a lot of pride in this little office!