Fidelis Partners/Medestar

Updated Jul 14, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Not yet rated.

Medestar- Great company with great leadership

Physician Recruiter (Current Employee) Dallas, TX

ProsWorking for Medestar has been amazing. Its a smaller company and everyone works together as a team. Everyone is here to see each other succeed which makes coming to work everyday great!

ConsMedestar is a newer company, so some of the processes and practices are still in the growing stages. But so far every hurdle has been handled really well. If you cant handle change, this isn't the place for you.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing what you are doing

Consultant

ProsGood company to work, Lot of different kind of experiences with various projects

ConsLack of too many clients. Need to expand the client base. Looking for more challenges

Advice to Senior Managementmore freedom

Decent Work Place

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsGood people, work in the California office, Texas office seems like a nightmare

ConsRecruiting world is a difficult environment, specially when it comes to Medicine

Advice to Senior ManagementBe more transparent

Worked for Fidelis Partners/Medestar? Contribute to the Community!