Fidelity Financial

Be The First To
Add Photos

Not yet rated.

M. Clark Bastian

Great place to work and opportunities for career advancement.

Financial Service Representative (Former Employee) Wichita, KS

ProsFriendly staff and customers; allows work placement in different areas. Full tuition assistance for employees and many events for the staff and family.

ConsShift hours and high turn around rate. Salaries could be better.

QA Tester

QA Tester (Current Employee) Minneapolis, MN

ProsGreat work environment with a great management team

ConsCommunication with developers was a little tough

Great people to work for and with. To bad they no longer have a mortgage department

Manager of Investors Custodial Accounts (Former Employee)

ProsThey were very attuned to the needs of their employees allowing time off to take care of sick chilk, husband or parent.

ConsTHE downside is the no longer service Mortgage Loans, thus no investors to report to.

Advice to Senior Managementn\a

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Disconnected

Manager (Former Employee) Wichita, KS

ProsThe culture of the Bank. Everyone is very friendly and though they might not be in your department, they will still go out of their way to help. This helps inspire a positive attitude that is pervasive throughout Fidelity. Recently, there has been an increased focus on the employees individually, helping them to realize their importance to the organization. Which will only build upon the already strong work ethic of the employees.

ConsCompensation - In all forms. The pay is discouragingly low in relation to local competitors - and acknowledged as so. In addition, benefits have been reduced recently as well, thus lowering the entire compensation package. Previously, benefits were one area that was regarded as above average, but that is not the case any longer. Consistency with compensation and promotion was perceived to be a major issue at one time.

Advice to Senior ManagementIf I were to offer advice, I would recommend thoroughly erasing the acceptance and use of the term 'low pay' in relation to other banks. The phrase is used throughout different departments and locations. This term, and the actual compensation behind it makes employees feel 'less than' when compared to competitors. Greatly changing the compensation philosophy will be exceedingly difficult, but worth the inevitable turmoil. I believe this would significantly reduce the turnover rate, though increasing expenses due to increased wages, but reducing training and recruiting expenses.

Worked for Fidelity Financial? Contribute to the Community!