Fiducia Marketing Reviews

3.9
CARA PIZZURRO

1. favorite place to be

I have been working at Fiducia Marketing full-time

Pros

the people you work with become family

Cons

it shut down just recently

we love you

2. Most rewarding job I've ever had

I have been working at Fiducia Marketing full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Working with high energy people in a warm, family-type of atmosphere, with lots of games designed to enhance learning and make it fun. I really loved that what I put into this job is what I get out of it, and that everyone here is so close. I can go to anyone - the other account managers, the assistant manager, the president, or the admin - and receive help, advice, or even just a listening ear when I need it. There are a lot of bonding opportunities that you just don't see with other companies, such as business trips or conferences or group nights outside of work.

Cons

Do not work here if you don't want to work hard. Some things are challenging, some customers may test your patience, but the work is extremely rewarding and you learn a lot about yourself and your own abilities. I have grown so much as a person from this position, and have learned so much about speaking to people, about business and marketing, and about people in general. You get what you put into this business.

Turn the music up louder during downtime! More visits to other offices as well.

Empty Promises. Long Hours.

Former Employee - Account Manager in Troy, MI
    Former Employee - Account Manager in Troy, MI

I worked at Fiducia Marketing full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Work for people your own age. Learn a ton.

Cons

Work all hours. Unpaid for most. Expected to buy recruits lunch on your dollar.

Be more honest with people don't string them along. They promote big picture and growth by sending you on company trips. In the end they always talk up the future and promotions that never come. Over and over and over again.

Awesome work experience!!

Current Employee - Team Lead in Troy, MI
    Current Employee - Team Lead in Troy, MI

I have been working at Fiducia Marketing full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Hands on work-experience has been valuable for me right after graduation. I have had many chances to talk in front of audiences, manage groups of people and work closely with upper management. It's a positive and fun work environment that I can typically look forward to going to on a daily basis and I especially appreciate the community involvement that the entire team seems to value.

Cons

Strict late / attendance policy. If a meeting starts at 9, you're expected to be there by 8:45 (but creates good work habits)

Great Office

I have been working at Fiducia Marketing full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Super supportive environment! Lots of training, merit-based promotion, lots of fun, tons of room for growth, management is easy to get a hold of for questions and concerns, small professional office, great opportunity to be groomed to be a leader, lots of diversity, never micromanaged, super positive environment

Cons

Be prepared to work VERY hard. 12-14 hour days are not uncommon. Entry level positions are commission only. If you come on board,have something saved up from your old job. Tons of driving! Have a good car. Dress code is biz professional, so if you've been used to an office of jeans/ T-shirts, go shopping.

Keep the great environment! It's a ton of fun to work here!!! Consider providing a base pay to entry level.

Great opportunity to gain experience, leadership skills and advancement

I have been working at Fiducia Marketing full-time (more than a year)

Pros

I have been working at Fiducia Marketing full-time for more than a year
    - Paid training
    - Great advancement opportunity
    - Amazing office culture
    - Perfect for recent grads and entry level employees
    - Benefits
    - No nights or weekends

Cons

Cons – - Requires a great work ethic and a positive mentality

I never felt like the new guy

Current Employee - Junior Account Manager in Troy, MI
    Current Employee - Junior Account Manager in Troy, MI

I have been working at Fiducia Marketing full-time (more than a year)

Pros

I got a full time position right out of college that was in the career path I always thought I wanted to take. I quickly learned that it wasn't the right path for me and I decided to make a change. I went through the interviewing process with Fiducia and was offered the position. Everyone in the company held themselves to such a high level of professionalism and integrity, I was a little nervous about being accepted as a part of the team. On my first day everyone was very welcoming and made me feel right at home. It didn't take long to learn names and feel like part of the group.

Cons

Fiducia was a industry change for me. While I was being trained I had to get out of my comfort zone. It's always a little uncomfortable for me to try new things but I'm glad I stuck it out.. I can definitely see a difference in how I've grown personally and professionally since joining the firm.

This is a great company to learn and grow professionally!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Troy, MI
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Troy, MI

I have been working at Fiducia Marketing full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Some of the best reasons to work for this company would be the atmosphere, the job experience, and the office events!

The atmosphere: Everyone is really friendly and wants to help! They play games to help train which also helps build a relationship with your co-workers! Everyone knows how to stay professional and still have fun together!

Job Experience: I have been here about a month and I can honestly say I feel like I have learned more hands on at this job than I did in college classes! I never run out of things to learn and I have been shown the opportunities for advancement and I am constantly reminded that there is so much more for me here. Its nice to know that I will never just settle in one position but I will continue to grow and promote. In past jobs managers didn't help you promote or remind you of your potential. Here I am always reminded how much is in store for me and it keeps me motivated and excited! I know that this will be a career for me and its comforting to know that!

Office events: Every week we all go out and do something as an office! We bowl, watch sporting events, go to dinner, comedy shows, whatever everyone wants to do! It is great to spend time with co-workers outside of work because then when I have a question inside of work I feel comfortable asking. It also helps us work better as a team because everyone is genuinely friends. We also attend conferences together and fundraisers. I am always excited for office night!

Cons

The only downside for me is the cafeteria downstairs! I wish it was a little bigger and served a larger variety of foods.

Business/Commercial Junior Account Manager Intern

Current Employee - Junior Account Manager Intern in Troy, MI
    Current Employee - Junior Account Manager Intern in Troy, MI

I have been working at Fiducia Marketing full-time (less than a year)

Pros

- Working at a company that is fun and I actually look forward to work everyday
    - Constant feedback about how I am doing in the company whether its praise or constructive feedback
    - Great relationships with management
    - Great relationships with co workers, a lot of mutual respect
    - Paid internship (awesome!)
    - Learn how to work with business in their commercial division
    - Seeing a lot of growth in the company
    - Networking with VERY successful people

Cons

Definitely not used to working from 9 to 5 but its nice having my weekends off!

Maybe written feedback for the intern would be useful!

Great Career Opportunity

I have been working at Fiducia Marketing full-time (less than a year)

Pros

I was looking for a career opportunity where I would be compensated for my efforts and came across Fiducia Marketing on Careerbuilder. After going through the three step interview process I quickly realized that this was a good fit for me. The management team was very upfront about the position and the requirements. I have seen that the way to move up through the company is through personal efforts and not politics! The entire team is a great group of people that enjoys working together to help obtain each others goals!

Cons

I have been with the company for 4 months now and have nothing to complain about.

Keep up with the enthusiasm, it is contagious.