Filinvest

Updated Jul 9, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Josephine G. Yap

Was a Sales Manager of Filinvest.

Sales Manager (Former Employee) Muntinlupa (Philippines)

ProsCompensation wise Filinvest gives all the support that I needed .The work area assigned to me that time was like working at home...cozy & people were helpful.The company as a whole is a very good place to work.

ConsThe managing of people to contribute to the success of the company was one of the many challenges I have encountered.
    Second was the motivation I have to extend to my sales staffs in order for us to get the attention of our boss.

Advice to Senior ManagementTreat the people with respect so that respect will be given back to whom its due.

filinvest review

Junior Electrical Engineer (Former Employee) Manila, Manila (Philippines)

ProsGood training for fresh graduates, very friendly office community, and good benefits for starting professionals.

Conslow salary, very long probationary period, too much seniority in career ladder growth.

Advice to Senior Managementtry to keep young employees who are planning to go abroad for at least 2 more years by offering a reasonable counter-offer.

Family oriented, humane and values oriented as well as very supportive.

Sales (Current Employee) Manila, Manila (Philippines)

ProsWell supported with prime inventories to be sold.

ConsExperiencing sometimes aggravation due to insensitivity of account servicing department in handling the clients.

Advice to Senior ManagementInstill values in all its employees in all dealings. To be always in good faith.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

excellent

Sales Agent (Current Employee) General Trias (Philippines)

ProsIt wast best working in Filinvest ,because you will have a chance to meet other people in different places.

ConsIn my case,I have not yet experience the downside of my companies

Advice to Senior ManagementJust wanted to say to keep up the good work!

memorable

Sales Manager (Former Employee) Manila, Manila (Philippines)

Prosi really cannot forget the experience ive learn from Filinvest land ,this is where i learn the selling experience and thus this company is my mentor...thanks for the people who trust me and made me as a sales person now......

Consno comment ,,,,,,,,dedication is a must

Advice to Senior ManagementMore power to the company and hire more people who are most dedicated and loyal.......

working with Filinvest Land Inc.

Senior Staff (Current Employee) Manila, Manila (Philippines)

Prosgood health card, lots of leaves

Consdirty office, no allowances, small salary

Advice to Senior Managementimprove employees benefits.

nice

Prosnice co wokers, extra curricular activities

Conslow salaries, long hours, no retirement fund

Advice to Senior Managementincreas salaries

Worked for Filinvest? Contribute to the Community!