FinancialForce.com Reviews

96 reviews filtered by
4.7
FinancialForce.com President & CEO Jeremy Roche
Jeremy Roche

Pros
  • Amazing work-life balance, benefits, and holiday policy (in 6 reviews)

• The Management Team is very strong and values input by employees (in 8 reviews)

Cons
  • As with any fast growing technology firm, there are bound to be 'growing pains' as they say in our industry (in 6 reviews)

• Some teething problems but just normal stuff you'd expect in such as fast growing company (in 6 reviews)

1. I love my job and the company I work for!

Current Employee - Implementation Consultant

I have been working at FinancialForce.com full-time (more than a year)

Pros

A fun and collaborative environment to work in. FinancialForce is focused on investing in their employees, which in turn creates a dedicated employee base. As long as you are a self-starter and a hard worker you will do well at FinancialForce. Positions and recognition are based off merit.

Cons

With any company that is growing so quickly there will be growing pains. If you are not a determined and/or ambitious you will not do well at this company.

Advice to Management

Continue to focus on the environment we currently have at FinancialForce and breaking down the walls between departments. I love the culture we have at FinancialForce.

2. I love it here! FinancialForce...my choice for Best Company!

Current Employee - Senior Employee Success Business Partner in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at FinancialForce.com full-time (less than a year)

Pros

One Cloud...an exciting product!
    Explosive growth with tons of career opportunities!
    Superb leadership that listens and seriously cares about its people!
    Their motto...don't keep doing things the same way...and we are ONE TEAM!
    Easy commute...literally is the building at the train station!
    Flexible work schedule with great compensation and benefits package!

Cons

Nothing we aren't already trying to fix...because we're growing so quickly, we need more space...BUT we just acquired another floor and will be spreading our wings shortly!

Advice to Management

You have created an amazing culture and work environment that inspires...please hold onto this as we grow!

3. As a newer employee, I am impressed with the level of guidance and leadership involved in the OnBoarding process.

Current Employee - Sales
    Current Employee - Sales

I have been working at FinancialForce.com

Pros

Complete adoption of the Salesforce Platform. The office culture allows for employees to create their own roadmap to success.

Cons

There are no Cons that have been identified thus far.

5. The Best Company to Work for in Tech

I have been working at FinancialForce.com

Pros

The company culture is unique. This is a sales driven culture. There is transparency from CEO on down. The CEO, Jeremy, doesn't care if you are the janitor or a VP, he believes everyone plays a role in delighting customers and preserving a positive work environment. The people at FinancialForce are smart, fun and ethical. Innovation and creativity are encouraged. People are treated with respect and challenged to explore possibilities. Leadership team doesn't carry a big stick and let their egos rule the organization.

Cons

Growing extremely fast. HQ office is crowded and loud and out of space. Additional space is in the plan. Still have a start up feel, even though there are many processes in place. There is still the ability in many cases to figure it out as you go...which may not be a con.

Advice to Management

Keep up the GREAT work. I pinch myself every day that I am part of the team and part of something so awesome.

6. The best tech company to work for!!!

Current Employee - Inside Sales Representative in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Inside Sales Representative in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at FinancialForce.com full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Financialforce.com has been my favorite company that I have worked for. All employees put out a great vibe in the office and that is what gets me out of bed every morning during the week. Everyone takes their jobs seriously but at the same time they make it a fun place to work. It is a very welcoming company and when I first started I felt that I had been there for some time by how quickly I felt to feel apart of this company. Managers want to see you succeed and move up in the company, so they do everything in their power to guide you along the way. Financialforce and their management team has really helped me to get my sales career started and flourishing while working for only a little under a year.

Cons

I have no complaints about Financialforce.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work and I can't thank you enough for making this the best place to work.

Great Company To Work For!

I have been working at FinancialForce.com full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Even though I'm a remote employee, there is a great sense of teamwork and a fantastic company culture that exists even with a scattered workforce. People are genuinely happy to be here, and take great pride in their work. Management listens to their employees and is doing whatever they can to preserve our great culture, even as we continue to scale. In my opinion, the main keys to success are being driven, not being afraid to speak up and get involved in new things, and knowing how to leverage your peers. If you don't have that self starter positive can-do attitude, this is not the place for you.

Some additional notes - my work-life balance is great, and Jeremy Roche is the most dedicated and "fun" CEO I have ever met.

Cons

As with any company (especially a software company) going through hyper-growth, there are some growing aches and pains along the way. Nothing too major so far in my tenure.

Advice to Management

As we continue to grow and scale, PLEASE PLEASE keep the company culture the same. None of us want FinancialForce to turn into "another Oracle". Of course we want to make sure our compensation is ahead of the curve, but to me culture is just as important. I truly love my job, and the culture is a BIG part of that.

I thought they were so much better than this....

I worked at FinancialForce.com full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Most of the folks there are spectacular to work with. Most all of Management is fabulous, but there are a few who are known in the organization to be less than helpful, and unfortunately I was under one of the main ones who can't be bothered to help out.

Cons

Sections of this organization have a lot of Management issues. You HAVE to constantly ask if you're doing a good job and if you should be doing things differently as they're uninterested in telling you there's a problem until they decide you just shouldn't be there anymore.

They also have some of the worst benefits known to man...

Advice to Management

Take a fine tooth comb to your Management team in the SF office. I think if you ask around, like in the UK, you'll find that the Sales teams aren't getting the assistance they need from their support team. (Because of their Manager, not the team itself, mind you...)

Amazing Company with Vision

Current Employee - Account Executive
    Current Employee - Account Executive

I have been working at FinancialForce.com full-time (more than a year)

Pros

From the top leadership, CEO Jeremy Roche, throughout the business, people are dedicated and supportive of Company and Personal goals. While growing massively the need to preserve the culture which enables this growth and supporting our customers has remained at the top. Intent on Employee Success to enable Customer Success in a SaaS business which is critical.

Cons

If you are not in some way a self-starter or dedicated to driving your own development and success this is probably not the right place for you. While always supportive with many options to help this is not a place where you will develop without owning that personally.

Collaborative, fun and fast-paced company

Current Employee - Business Development Representative in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Business Development Representative in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at FinancialForce.com full-time

Pros

Extremely dedicated and hard working people. Everyone is focused on contributing to company's hyper-growth without sacrificing a fun, casual office environment.

Cons

Some growing pains with training/management because of hyper-growth but management seems to be addressing many of those issues as they arise.

Advice to Management

Keep inspiring and leading by example

Fantastic place to work!

I have been working at FinancialForce.com full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Lots of opportunity. Incredibly friendly and helpful co-workers. Good pay. Nice benefits. Ideal location. Fun atmosphere. Great company values. Solid leadership.

Cons

A little chaotic at times. That's not necessarily a bad thing.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing!

FinancialForce.com Photos