FinancialForce.com

FinancialForce.com Reviews

Updated Feb 24, 2014

FinancialForce.com President & CEO Jeremy Roche

Jeremy Roche

Very positive work environment, employees are genuinely interested in working with customers to improve their business.

Inside Sales Representative (Current Employee)

I have been working at FinancialForce.com full-time for less than a year

ProsFantastic leadership, everyone works in unison despite being in different departments or other areas of the world.

ConsNo cons to mention at this time

Great People. Exciting, Growing Company.

I have been working at FinancialForce.com full-time for more than 3 years

ProsGreat people. It is nice coming to work when you enjoy the people around you. A growing company in an exciting market.

ConsIt is still a young company. The product and company practices are still maturing. It isn't for everyone--if you need a heavily structured work environment, look elsewhere.

The best company I have ever worked for. Looking forward to becoming a success in and out of the office!

Inside Sales Representative (Current Employee)

I have been working at FinancialForce.com full-time for less than a year

ProsSupport from everyone at the company. The best culture I have ever seen or been a part of at a company! The CEO is a true leader and innovator. One of the most genuine people I have ever met.

ConsNo parking. Other than that there are no negatives about the company to be honest.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing what you're doing!

You can work for companies that TALK about the importance of culture, or you can come to FinancialForce.com and live it!

Account Executive (Current Employee)

I have been working at FinancialForce.com full-time for less than a year

Pros-A flat organization that empowers employees to act like grown-ups and do what they're paid to do
-High growth company in the salesforce.com ecosystem
-Riding the wave of demand for cloud-based enterprise apps
-Great location (San Francisco)

Cons-Still in the process of building brand awareness

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing what you're doing!

Fantastic Place to Work

I have been working at FinancialForce.com full-time

ProsI love the dynamic and energetic people at FinancialForce.com. I like the collaboration from sales to product to consulting.

ConsSalary for implementation consultants is below industry average.

Advice to Senior ManagementLook at increasing salaries for consulting pool team members so they are better adjusted with the norm. If we want to attract and keep talent, then I think efforts need to be made to increase salaries for existing employees and starting salaries.

Opportunity to help build a great company!

I have been working at FinancialForce.com full-time for more than 3 years

ProsGreat team, culture and product. Definitely the opportunity to make a positive impact within all parts of the organization which is still relatively flat. We work hard but have fun doing it.

ConsLike in any high growth company, there are no shortages of challenges, but this is also what keeps work interesting.

Wonderful motivated people and a great solution set on the right platform at the right time!

Account Executive (Current Employee)

I have been working at FinancialForce.com full-time for less than a year

ProsFinancialForce has done a fantastic job of recruiting, hiring and maintaining some talented energetic people. It is an exciting fun place to work that offers superior products on a great platform. They also offer very good benefits.

ConsIf you don't like high energy then it may not be the place for you.

Advice to Senior ManagementFocus, focus, focus. We are on a great track and everyone is moving the same direction. Don't let us stray.

Awesome culture. Smart people. Great Products

I have been working at FinancialForce.com full-time for more than a year

Pros- Working with smart people
- Good pay and benefits
- Managers know what they are doing
- Opportunity to grow/learn
- Great communications/guidance from management team
- Backed by corp institutions (salesforce.com and UNIT4)
- Good products - built on the salesforce force.com platform
- Willing to try new ideas - think big

Cons- Lunch not provided
- Standard growing pains
- Not enough company events
- Need to get our brand/name out there more
- Need more procedures/processes
- Timezones

Advice to Senior ManagementMaintain good communication to the employees.. Make sure that employees have opportunities to grow into new roles and expand responsibilities.

Awesome people, market position, exciting evolving product, company growing fast!

I have been working at FinancialForce.com full-time

ProsEnergetic, professional colleagues. Cutting edge technology. Good communications from top management. Lots of room for personal/professional growth.

ConsFast growth means a little chaos.

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease keep trying to maintain close team/responsive management feel of a small company as we grow.

Great place to work !!!

I have been working at FinancialForce.com full-time for less than a year

ProsGreat people all working together. Communication from the top, which can be rare at a lot of places. Company really cares about it's people. Everyone pitches in across the org to help others out. I have no run across anyone with a personal agenda. The products are solid and getting better all the time. It's a lot of hard work, but I love it so it never seems like work.

ConsLike all growing companies, there are plateaus. FF.com recently seemed to hit one, however, it's also taken action to move beyond that plateau which was embraced across the organization.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing what you're doing.

Worked for FinancialForce.com? Contribute to the Community!

FinancialForce.com Videos

FinancialForce.com – Why Work for Us?

Want to work at an amazing company with great people? This isn’t just your chance to work with great people. It’s your opportunity to work with applications that are truly changing the way the world does business. So… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at FinancialForce.com reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for FinancialForce.com CEO Jeremy Roche. All 49 reviews posted anonymously by FinancialForce.com employees.