FindMyCompany.com

Be The First To
Add Photos

Not yet rated.

Heidi Buckner

Professional Growth, Compensation, Benefits, the whole Package.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Austin, TX

Pros*The opportunity for professional growth is immense. Training and professional development in new markets and technologies is a constantly encouraged part of every position within the company.
    *Working hard reaps quick increases in compensation.
    *Great health benefits.
    *Excellent work/life balance.
    *Office politics are next to none. Everyone keeps each other in check and assumes responsibility for their work so slacking and blame games are as non-existent as possible.
    *Everyone needs SEO - so the sky's the limit for sales member compensation.

ConsQuick turnarounds and same-day requests that can be out of scope keep you on your toes.

Advice to Senior ManagementEven more training across all positions, especially sales! My confidence in our company is from my diversified knowledge of how ALL our services work and nothing sells a company like a satisfied, informed employee.

Good company for a technically competent sales pro.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Houston, TX

ProsGood income potential for sales consultants that are aggressive. Company provides leads generated on the internet.

ConsSometimes long periods of time in between good leads. Lead generation strategies can sometimes mean you get potential customers that want a lot for free and end up spending a lot of time. Earnings are straight commission. No benefits as a contacted sales consultant.

Advice to Senior ManagementEnsure fair distribution of sales leads. Don't ask commission only sales associates to do so many tasks that would normally be asked of associates that are on salary or paid hourly.

Worked for FindMyCompany.com? Contribute to the Community!