FindMyCompany.com Reviews

4.8
Greg Joseph

1. Make it what you want it to be

I have been working at FindMyCompany.com full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I've worked here for a long time and it's been the most challenging and rewarding position I've held anywhere. Each person helps sculpt the culture, their position within the company and keep each other accountable - to the clients and the company. No one drops the ball because you're always going to face the person that has to pick it up. It's dynamic, rewarding work with relationships cultivated through a ton of markets you'd never dreamed you'd come into contact with. Family and life balance is key - you're not getting phone calls past 5 or on the weekends. Your time is your own and there's a lot of respect for the individual.

Cons

Clients relations are the most rewarding and demanding part of the job. It feels like a handful of clients don't have the respect and etiquette you'd come to expect with business relationships. It can be draining to try to reason with someone if they aren't reasonable to begin with. I have the greatest respect for the account managers and receptionists as they are on the front line of customer service.

Advice to Management

Keep the team-building up. We share 40 hours a week with each other and thankfully we all get along really well. We could always capitalize on that more.

2. the best around!

Current Employee - Account Manager in Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Account Manager in Austin, TX

I have been working at FindMyCompany.com full-time (More than a year)

Pros

i've worked for other digital marketing firms and FMC is by far the best. The results and service are unmatched. They answer all my questions and go overboard to deliver extraordinary results for their clients. They do what they say, period.

Cons

The only bad thing is some times it's so much fun to work here, that I literally can't stop. And I need to take more breaks!

Advice to Management

keep doing what you're doing. it's working!

Good, Fair Company

I have been working at FindMyCompany.com full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Ability to grow with the company over many years. Began as a low level employee and grew with the company over several years with support of management and training provided by company. Employees are hard working and work together to accomplish client requests.

Cons

It is a client driven company and can be somewhat stressful.

5. great place to work, great CEO.

Current Employee - Operations Director/Manager in Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Operations Director/Manager in Austin, TX

I have been working at FindMyCompany.com full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

it's like a family environment, everyone helps each other, and we treat customers like gold. i plan on working here forever.

Cons

the only con is that we sometimes I can't stop working because I enjoy it so much.

Advice to Management

keep doing what you're doing. love it.

Good place to work for long-term growth.

I have been working at FindMyCompany.com (More than a year)

Pros

Gives you the freedom to make your job your own. Relies on your expertise to get the job done the way you work best. Organization is a must but training is always available. Suggestions are always welcomed and often implemented. Flexible schedule for time-off requests and sick days. Awesome benefits package: Health, Dental, Vision, Aflac supplemental life, short-term disability, etc.

Cons

Client fulfillment can be draining, like any other customer-facing business. Be prepared to be highly organized and get your tasks done with speed and efficiency.

7. Professional Growth, Compensation, Benefits, the whole Package.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

I have been working at FindMyCompany.com full-time (More than a year)

Pros

*The opportunity for professional growth is immense. Training and professional development in new markets and technologies is a constantly encouraged part of every position within the company.
    *Working hard reaps quick increases in compensation.
    *Great health benefits.
    *Excellent work/life balance.
    *Office politics are next to none. Everyone keeps each other in check and assumes responsibility for their work so slacking and blame games are as non-existent as possible.
    *Everyone needs SEO - so the sky's the limit for sales member compensation.

Cons

Quick turnarounds and same-day requests that can be out of scope keep you on your toes.

Advice to Management

Even more training across all positions, especially sales! My confidence in our company is from my diversified knowledge of how ALL our services work and nothing sells a company like a satisfied, informed employee.

8. Good company for a technically competent sales pro.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

I have been working at FindMyCompany.com

Pros

Good income potential for sales consultants that are aggressive. Company provides leads generated on the internet.

Cons

Sometimes long periods of time in between good leads. Lead generation strategies can sometimes mean you get potential customers that want a lot for free and end up spending a lot of time. Earnings are straight commission. No benefits as a contacted sales consultant.

Advice to Management

Ensure fair distribution of sales leads. Don't ask commission only sales associates to do so many tasks that would normally be asked of associates that are on salary or paid hourly.