Finicity Reviews

Employment Status

Reset
Steven Smith

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!

I have been working at Finicity full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great management, great environment, great ethics. Work hard for them they work hard for you.

Cons

We need a new building.

Awesome work environment! Great place to learn and grow!

I have been working at Finicity full-time

Pros

Great place to work. The atmosphere is excellent and everyone feels like they are part of a family, while at the same time sustaining rapid growth as a company. Management is approachable and easy to work with and talk to.

Cons

I don't have any at the moment.

Great, growing company.

Current Employee - Sales Associate in Salt Lake City, UT
    Current Employee - Sales Associate in Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at Finicity full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I've been working here for a few months and find this so refreshing compared to other "call center sales" type jobs I've worked. The hours are great, the base pay is almost double minimum wage (and therefore a lifesaver for this college student, you won't find better without a degree or a certification.) and the break room is off the hook. Management does their best to make things go smoothly and to keep even us lower sales people happy. Weekly meetings are used to update us on the companies progress and to get feedback. Managers are open to criticism and conscious of employee morale. This is a job I can see myself working at throughout my undergrad.

Cons

I'm on a newer team, so there are some growing pains right now in terms of leads, call volume consistency, and commission/compensation. Its not even a fraction as bad as some other call centers in the valley that Ive either worked at or have friends that worked at them.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing, fix up the commission structure, maybe advise HR to cut a little loser on appearance. We do, after all, work in a place where our customers don't see us. A skirt an inch above the knee won't make the male employees lose their minds (and if it does they shouldn't be working here) and hats wont bring anarchy down on the company.

Great Place!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Murray, UT
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Murray, UT

I have been working at Finicity full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I enjoy coming to work pretty nearly every day. I find myself learning something new, making new connections, and growing with the company each day. I've seen the management bend over backwards in order to find ways to keep improving the company and I've watched them push through some pretty hard times. I love the people that I work with and the people that I work for. I also love what we are striving to do for our clients. I believe that we can help millions of people achieve financial freedom and I will do all that I can to help this company!

Cons

I can't think of any. Any time something goes wrong, I see the management strive to make things better. They all work so hard....

Advice to Management

Keep reminding your employees about Finicity's goals and dreams.

The company has undergone a revolution in 2013.

Current Employee - President in Salt Lake City, UT
    Current Employee - President in Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at Finicity full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

We are fighters. Over 13 years we have tooled up, competed, lost, won, lost, and won again. We have have battled it out through massive competitive landscape changes, funded the company through thick and thin, sacrificed literally everything to create a sustainable product and service with the goal to eliminate over a Trillion dollars in consumer debt. You want to join a team that competes to win? Join Finicity.

Cons

If you're not passionate about what you do and not willing to apply your skills to improve the lives of our customers, Finicity is not for you.

Advice to Management

Have more fun through celebrating our client and employee successes more frequently.

"Corrected Business Model"

Former Employee - Budget Coach in Buford, GA
    Former Employee - Budget Coach in Buford, GA

I worked at Finicity full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Laid back, Relaxed Schedule, Relaxed Dress Code, Family Type Atmosphere

Cons

They downsized 1/4 of their employees this past September to correct their business model. Not a very stable company at the moment.

Advice to Management

Fix the product and the sales people, and make it a more stable company.

Great company values and open communication

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in South Jordan, UT
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in South Jordan, UT

I have been working at Finicity full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Great place to gain a wide range of experiences. You have a view into many different aspects of the business, not just confined to your direct role. Ability to create products and services that change people's lives. Generous paid vacation accrual Good health benefits

Cons

Because of the nature of the company's product offerings, which require behavioral change on the part of the end-user, adoption can take time.

You need to make a difference there

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Draper, UT
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Draper, UT

Pros

Great for learning different technology.

Cons

Bad management decision result in many layoffs. No job security. May need to work at night with India. Since most developers are in India, you will be left alone and try understanding your workers across the world through phone calls or IM. Good luck to you my friend.

10. Great working Environment and Culture.

Former Employee - Software Engineer in Mumbai (India)
    Former Employee - Software Engineer in Mumbai (India)

Pros

Personal Growth, Great working Environments and work culture. Helpful peer. Compensation is fair.

Cons

US management is oblivious to time zone difference and sometimes put pressure to get their work done quickly. That can even mean staying late.

11. Nice intervw n nice company

Pros

Environment is nice manager is also good

Cons

High shift,n not cleared job profile at the intrvw

RSS Feed </> Embed