Fire Inc. Atlanta

Add Photos

Malcolm Elavia

Amazing company culture

Account Manager (Former Employee) Atlanta, GA

ProsThe company is very friendly and encouraging. Advancement is literally merit-based. It is a good job to start at or work temporarily.

ConsWith the nature of the business being sales, there are customers and work conditions that may frustrate you on any given day.

Advice to Senior ManagementMalcolm Elavia is an excellent CEO. Please keep doing what you are doing.

Hands on interview process.. Twist of fun and great opportunity!!

ProsThe company provides all the necessities needed to grow and advance leadership skills. The interview was very hands on and allowed to me to see the in's and out's of the business. Being able to go out with one of the top account managers and shadow a full day made me feel so comfortable and involved. The day was exciting and time flew by! Management and staff are super friendly and upbeat.

ConsMy interviewer had many people to see so we moved quickly. Some clients we spoke too wanted us to stay longer.

Advice to Senior ManagementIt was nice going out with the top rep of the office. Maybe having 2 reps together would help balance the time spent on the interviewee and the clients.

Great place to work and get experience

Account Representative (Current Employee) Atlanta, GA

ProsComing out of college I didn't have a lot of experience so I needed someone to give me a chance. At Fire Inc. I was able to get that experience that I didn't have. I ultimately had to leave the company due to having to move back home due to personal issues but I don't think I could have had a better experience. I learned a ton and I wish I still had the opportunity to work there.

ConsThe position is a fairly challenging position. The company attracts sharp motivated individuals and if someone is not looking for a career this wouldn't be the best for them. A person needs to expect that they are going to be tested and challenged.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the great work.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Great Atmosphere

Senior Account Manager (Current Employee) Dunwoody, GA

ProsOpportunity for growth in management which is what I want!!
    1 on 1 training which is a great way to learn
    The travel options are amazing

ConsNot enough office space for meetings
    Time-off policies need more time off
    Conferences on weekends need to be more interactive to be productive

Advice to Senior ManagementGet a coffee maker

Great Place to Work!

Administrator (Current Employee) Atlanta, GA

ProsWhen I started here at Fire, Inc., this was not just another job, it was the beginning of a career. The people at Fire, Inc. are not only in the business for themselves, but are here for each others success. It is a very motivational place to work and it is a lot of fun. I always come to work with a smile on my face!

ConsThere are very few negative things about Fire. We could definitely use a bigger office space for one. Second, we could use a refrigerator as well.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up working hard and working with everyone for their opportunity! Great job!

Pyramid Scheme Sales with fun people

Account Manager (Current Employee) Dunwoody, GA

ProsHigh-energy and fun workplace. Great for young people looking to build sales skills or gain valuable experience.

ConsThey waaaay over-sell the opportunity! 100% commission based and you'll spend a TON of money on gas. Recruiting efforts are a little sleezy. Hours are weird and you end up spending 12 hours a day working 6 days a week. Incredibly high turnover!

Advice to Senior ManagementN/A

Amazing opportunity for personal and professional growth

Senior Account Manager (Current Employee) Atlanta, GA

ProsThe work environment is very upbeat, and senior management has a very "we're in this together" outlook, rather than treating their employees as inferior. Account managers in the company come from a diverse background, but are all extremely ambitious and work well together. The work atmosphere is very team-oriented. This is a very rewarding position for anyone who is motivated to grow as an individual and with a company.

ConsWe could use more office space... Our meetings often travel to the cafe across the street (not necessarily a bad thing...). It does get a bit crowded sometimes though. Also, I wouldn't complain if we added a bigger refrigerator.

Advice to Senior ManagementSet aside more time for meetings with employees.

I love the team culture and friendliness of management, my coaches and peers. It is a people helping people environment

Account Manager (Current Employee) Atlanta, GA

ProsI get to travel with top executives in the company and also get to train and pass on my knowledge to my colleagues. Feel great to be helping someone else meet their personal and professional goals.Everyone is super down to earth.

ConsWish we had a coffee machine.

Advice to Senior Managementcoffee machine:-)

– I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company

Great Atmosphere to work in I love going to work everyday its like a new adventure daily !!!

Office Manager (Current Employee) Atlanta, GA

ProsEveryone is really helpful
    Fun & exciting work environment
    Great training
    Easy access to the building and to all interstates
    I've never had an issue asking someone to help me figure a problem out

ConsA little chilly in some of the offices sometimes
    Needs to be more organized

Advice to Senior ManagementOrganize your papers on your desk!!

Awesome place to work!!

Account Manager (Former Employee) Dunwoody, GA

ProsFun environment , the staff are really helpful with any problems or questions you have. Great opportunity, and the office night events are so fun we really felt like a family I didn't want to have to leave.

ConsNeeds a larger office space

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the great work with training

Worked for Fire Inc. Atlanta? Contribute to the Community!