Fire Inc. Atlanta

4.7

Malcolm Elavia

Management Opportunities and Positive Work Environment

I have been working at Fire Inc. Atlanta full-time for less than a year

Pros

Since I've been working at Fire, I can honestly say that I've learned a lot about myself, as well as others. What really attracted me to this position was definitely the opportunity and how this is actually a management training program, rather than just a job. I started with the company with goals that I wanted to reach, and Fire Inc. has helped me achieve those goals and helped me grow as a person both professionally and personally. The environment at the company is amazing, probably the most positive work atmosphere I've been in. Everyone is so encouraging and uplifting to each other, and it pushes us to be the best that we can be. I love it!

Cons

Our office is in a great location, but we could use more room for campaign meetings.

Positive career change... The grass actually IS greener

I have been working at Fire Inc. Atlanta full-time for less than a year

Pros

Ever since I started at Fire, Inc. I have found a place where I want to come to work. Before, when my alarm clock went off, I dreaded driving through traffic and doing the exact same job each day. I had no way to advance in my career and while I liked some of my colleagues and my boss, there were some people that I didn't care for. I had to sit all day and stare at a computer screen and be told/corrected all day long. Remember that scene in Office Space where he is told 4 times about his TPS Reports? I lived that. At Fire, Inc. I have a place where people actually care about my success and genuinely want me to do well. My outlook and approach to life have definitely changed because of the constant personal and professional development.

Cons

It is difficult to speak of cons or challenges but no place is perfect. The days are sometimes long. However, at the end of a long day, all of my hard work and long hours are for me. The hours are for my benefit and/or growth. I advance and I dictate what I will become.

Amazing company culture

Former Employee - Account Manager  in  Atlanta, GA
    Former Employee - Account Manager in Atlanta, GA

I worked at Fire Inc. Atlanta full-time for less than a year

Pros

The company is very friendly and encouraging. Advancement is literally merit-based. It is a good job to start at or work temporarily.

Cons

With the nature of the business being sales, there are customers and work conditions that may frustrate you on any given day.

Malcolm Elavia is an excellent CEO. Please keep doing what you are doing.

4. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Hands on interview process.. Twist of fun and great opportunity!!

I have been working at Fire Inc. Atlanta

Pros

The company provides all the necessities needed to grow and advance leadership skills. The interview was very hands on and allowed to me to see the in's and out's of the business. Being able to go out with one of the top account managers and shadow a full day made me feel so comfortable and involved. The day was exciting and time flew by! Management and staff are super friendly and upbeat.

Cons

My interviewer had many people to see so we moved quickly. Some clients we spoke too wanted us to stay longer.

It was nice going out with the top rep of the office. Maybe having 2 reps together would help balance the time spent on the interviewee and the clients.

Great Atmosphere

Current Employee - Senior Account Manager  in  Dunwoody, GA
    Current Employee - Senior Account Manager in Dunwoody, GA

I have been working at Fire Inc. Atlanta full-time for more than a year

Pros

Opportunity for growth in management which is what I want!!
    1 on 1 training which is a great way to learn
    The travel options are amazing

Cons

Not enough office space for meetings
    Time-off policies need more time off
    Conferences on weekends need to be more interactive to be productive

Get a coffee maker

Great Place to Work!

Current Employee - Administrator  in  Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Administrator in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Fire Inc. Atlanta full-time for more than a year

Pros

When I started here at Fire, Inc., this was not just another job, it was the beginning of a career. The people at Fire, Inc. are not only in the business for themselves, but are here for each others success. It is a very motivational place to work and it is a lot of fun. I always come to work with a smile on my face!

Cons

There are very few negative things about Fire. We could definitely use a bigger office space for one. Second, we could use a refrigerator as well.

Keep up working hard and working with everyone for their opportunity! Great job!

Great place to work and get experience

Current Employee - Account Representative  in  Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Account Representative in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Fire Inc. Atlanta full-time for less than a year

Pros

Coming out of college I didn't have a lot of experience so I needed someone to give me a chance. At Fire Inc. I was able to get that experience that I didn't have. I ultimately had to leave the company due to having to move back home due to personal issues but I don't think I could have had a better experience. I learned a ton and I wish I still had the opportunity to work there.

Cons

The position is a fairly challenging position. The company attracts sharp motivated individuals and if someone is not looking for a career this wouldn't be the best for them. A person needs to expect that they are going to be tested and challenged.

Keep up the great work.

Pyramid Scheme Sales with fun people

Current Employee - Account Manager  in  Dunwoody, GA
    Current Employee - Account Manager in Dunwoody, GA

I have been working at Fire Inc. Atlanta full-time for less than a year

Pros

High-energy and fun workplace. Great for young people looking to build sales skills or gain valuable experience.

Cons

They waaaay over-sell the opportunity! 100% commission based and you'll spend a TON of money on gas. Recruiting efforts are a little sleezy. Hours are weird and you end up spending 12 hours a day working 6 days a week. Incredibly high turnover!

N/A

Amazing opportunity for personal and professional growth

Current Employee - Senior Account Manager  in  Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Senior Account Manager in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Fire Inc. Atlanta full-time for less than a year

Pros

The work environment is very upbeat, and senior management has a very "we're in this together" outlook, rather than treating their employees as inferior. Account managers in the company come from a diverse background, but are all extremely ambitious and work well together. The work atmosphere is very team-oriented. This is a very rewarding position for anyone who is motivated to grow as an individual and with a company.

Cons

We could use more office space... Our meetings often travel to the cafe across the street (not necessarily a bad thing...). It does get a bit crowded sometimes though. Also, I wouldn't complain if we added a bigger refrigerator.

Set aside more time for meetings with employees.

I love the team culture and friendliness of management, my coaches and peers. It is a people helping people environment

I have been working at Fire Inc. Atlanta full-time for less than a year

Pros

I get to travel with top executives in the company and also get to train and pass on my knowledge to my colleagues. Feel great to be helping someone else meet their personal and professional goals.Everyone is super down to earth.

Cons

Wish we had a coffee machine.

coffee machine:-)

Worked for Fire Inc. Atlanta? Contribute to the Community!