First Class Vacations

Be The First To
Add Photos

Not yet rated.

Jeffrey Nahom

Very proudly working with this company,

Online Project Manager (Current Employee)
Boca Raton, FL

I have been working at First Class Vacations

Proswell, you always will be listen for your feedback and suggestions.
a lot of meetings and consulting for better progress and ideas to serve customers!

Consgood place to work and make money

Advice to Senior Managementmore investment is needed for more customers!

First class Vacations - Not as advertised

Cruise Specialist (Former Employee)

I worked at First Class Vacations

ProsManagers are very supportive and they are always encouraging you to get your sales. They are willing to spend time with you when you need help.

ConsWhen I was hired it was with the understanding that we were employees. We were to recieve a base salary and a commission for all sales. Less than 1 week later we were informed that we were to be come Independent Contractors where they would give us a draw and commission but that the draw would be taken out of our checks once we reached a certain level. They would not take out taxes or FICA had no benifits abd were only interested in the sales we were able to bring in.

Advice to Senior ManagementGive more training to incoming employees dealing with how the calls are done what the reactions from the people called would be and how to deal with those reactions. Also make sure the new employees would be teamed up with a veteran for at least a week before starting them out on their own. Don't put them on the floor after only 2 hours of "training"

Worked for First Class Vacations? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at First Class Vacations reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for First Class Vacations CEO Jeffrey Nahom. All reviews posted anonymously by First Class Vacations employees.