First Financial Insurance Group

www.ffiginc.com

First Financial Insurance Group Reviews

4.4

Ernest Thompson

I currently work at FFIG and I enjoy it. The company is great, honest and ethical.

Current Employee - Sales Associate in Carleton, MI
    Current Employee - Sales Associate in Carleton, MI

I have been working at First Financial Insurance Group full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Support
    Diversity of product line
    Earning potential
    Salary
    Quality of leadership

Cons

The office is about 1.5 hours from my home
    Daily meetings

I don't think we should have to wear ties everyday as I feel that insurance today is a more casual endeavor than it used to be.

Best Company Ever To Work For!!!

I have been working at First Financial Insurance Group full-time

Pros

The managers are the best! If you can communicate and want to be successful in your career this is it. The only thing that could ever hold you back here is you. The paid training and base salary helps new agents focus on leaning how to help their clients.

Cons

I havent found one yet :)

Keep up the great work! All of your efforts are helping the right people who really want to be successful agents. Thank you!!!

Working at FFIG

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Carleton, MI
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Carleton, MI

I have been working at First Financial Insurance Group

Pros

Great opportunity for the right person. Ability to control my own destiny is a real plus, but definitely requires someone with high personal work ethic.

Cons

Full commission, not everyone can handle the initial learning curve. Commission based compensation means that the first 30 days can be a challenge while awaiting payment on initial sales.

Anything that would and could reduce the difficulty in breaking in to the business would be a very positive change.

A fair, but undercompensated business

I have been working at First Financial Insurance Group

Pros

I love working at First Financial because the management team is very knowledgeable and willing to help lead a new agent to success. The commission can be very rewarding if you're willing to commit your time and effort into your personal success.

Cons

The commission structure is weak compared to other 'independent agent' opportunities out there. However, the sacrifice in commission is greatly outweighed by the excellent support staff and their continuous contact with the clients on your behalf, helping to keep clients on the books and bring in referral business, which is immediately forwarded to the agent.